Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: I want to keep my Weapons!

I want to keep my Weapons!

  1. #26
    Ironically, a person who you refer to as a "cheater" makes a good posts and a good person to communicate with. Meanwhile, non-cheater like yourself brings all the hate and floods the forum with it.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Yupp. At times I feel I should apologise on these Forums for the amount of hate that flood said pages. I know for a fact being #1 in a Game brings alot of hate, even more in a Game like Kane & Lynch.

    Unfortunately there are always gonna be jealous Haters, who rather than compete fairly would prefer to sit back and throw rocks, trying to tarnish another's rep. Is fine with me, but it's the coward's way in my opinion.

    As for the rest of you, see you in-game!

    ..

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
    He does raise a valid point lol
    Awwwwe.. Lucky, you're killin' me.

    Cool to finally see you in-Game. Sorry but you got pwnd pretty bad.

    ..

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by Skipp343
    Maybe it would be nice to have custom matches that allowed people to engage settings that let you keep weapons through multiple matches and even if you die.
    Yupp. Great idea. If we could have that option in Player Matches, that would be cool.

    ..

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by somanynames
    LOL this guy. Everyone do me a favor, when you get in a game with chrmo kill him and see how fast he host quits/disconnects.

    Pathetic.
    Jealous Hater makes another Post.

    Flowers for the Girl


    ..

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by somanynames
    lmao chrmo is a cheater just like the guy he *ed about who almost beat him on the leaderboard. I dont care what you say or how you feel, chrmo is a piece of trash.
    Awwwweee.. Jealous Hater makes another Post.

    More flowers for the Girl

  7. #32
    lmao you really think I'm jealous because you cheated your way to 1 on a video game leaderboard. Man you are delusional. P.s. Stop posting with your alternate account to make it look like someone likes you.
    CHRMOSCHWINN HOST QUITS TO MAINTAIN LEADERBOARD RANK! Laugh at him for being pathetic.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12
    Originally Posted by somanynames
    lmao you really think I'm jealous because you cheated your way to 1 on a video game leaderboard. Man you are delusional. P.s. Stop posting with your alternate account to make it look like someone likes you.
    dude, we GET IT, it's time for you to move onto something else.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    418
    Originally Posted by somanynames
    lmao you really think I'm jealous because you cheated your way to 1 on a video game leaderboard. Man you are delusional. P.s. Stop posting with your alternate account to make it look like someone likes you.
    Jealous Hater posts again

    ...and what makes you think I have another account on this Fourm, Nub?

    ..

Page 2 of 2 First First 12