Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Online Co-Op Added Back In...Hmmm???

I'm not talking about no glitches, I'm talking about basic online coop which right now is being advertised as the selling point of this game.

Co OP mode

I am so dissapointed and so surprised to see thats ONLY local Co Op mode ... and not ONLINE multiplayer ...

Ha well, i was going to buy the game anyway for the single player version, so not a real problem for me.

But i just dont understand why they announce one thing and publish a total different thing ...

EIDOS has poo up their eyes

I feel your pain bro ... i just bought the game, and sadly dissapointed that its only local co op ...

I was going to buy it anyway for single player stuff, but its idiotic that its not an online multiplayer ...

:/

Well, what we call that, a "LIE!" They just lied I guess about that.
    Jesus And God Are One. Jesus Is God Word, Jesus Is God soul. Jesus Continues God And God Continues Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanIsHero View Post
    Don't buy this game. Its full of glitches and problems.
    I've never run into a single problem, so I think you are unfortunately very unlucky. But chills, kay. And support CD!

Anyway, they've said the Co-op should become available in time, so patience people.
    signature image

I hope they won't sell online coop via DLC... that would be a new milestone.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHannie View Post
    But i just dont understand why they announce one thing and publish a total different thing ...
    The online coop portion got delayed if I remember correctly. It's still coming, just not quite yet...
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

Quote Originally Posted by xdiesp View Post
    I hope they won't sell online coop via DLC... that would be a new milestone.
    That's is a possibility my friend. Now, these companies this is thier new style of stealing peoples money by DLC. So, you got to expect that for sure.
    Jesus And God Are One. Jesus Is God Word, Jesus Is God soul. Jesus Continues God And God Continues Jesus.

Where the **bleep** is online co-op?

All of the information that I can find online indicate that it was supposed to release on the 28th...(same day it was out for ps3)...

Where is it?

More importantly...WHERE IS INFO FROM THE DEVELOPERS ABOUT WHEN IT WILL BE OUT? THEY ARE LEAVING US HERE....2 DAYS LATER!

We, the customers, should be getting play by play updates...

false information

I bought this game for co-op online, it was the only reason why I was super exicited.

I got a trail from the gamespot, it said that the game had co-op online...
    Now where is it?

It's a feature that was supposed to be implemented at launch. They could have legal issues for false advertisement if they did that...

Quote Originally Posted by Stef@n Croft View Post
    I bought this game for co-op online, it was the only reason why I was super exicited.

I got a trail from the gamespot, it said that the game had co-op online...
    Now where is it?
    I know...you like how they said the 28th???

Here it is 2 days later with no info...thats professional if you ask me!

You may have more luck at the following forum:
    http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

I have seen some Eidos staff posting over there. It looks like this forum is being given a wide berth at present.
    "Aha!" - Lara Croft (1996).........."Arrrghhhh!" (2016)
    signature image

There's sooo many threads with people asking and complaining about the co-op! Wow!
    I think there should be an official statement on the website or at least over here.

Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    There's sooo many threads with people asking and complaining about the co-op! Wow!
    Okay, that's exactly what I wanted to say!!!

Keir said that once the online co-op is released everyone will forget about being mad and angry and will enjoy the game. That's what matters in the end.

It is not just the co-op but the free DLC aswell.

Sorry Square Enix and Eidos you are just like the rest of the gaming industry a bunch off lying broken promises wastes of space.

You are a disgrace to the industry

Quote Originally Posted by sonicr9 View Post
    It is not just the co-op but the free DLC aswell.

Sorry Square Enix and Eidos you are just like the rest of the gaming industry a bunch off lying broken promises wastes of space.

You are a disgrace to the industry
    This ^

It's understandable. Most of gamers wanted the online co-op as it was something they were looking forward too... now it may surprise you not everyone has a computer, let alone the internet (in this case constant access to a computer) and considering Eidos were more than happy to go alone with stating it still had online co-op, knowing full well it wouldn't have gives the customer the right to complain.

My point? Don't list the game having online co-op unless it will have.

Now this is pretty much what I posted in that other thread (which I gather was closed due to offensive language). God I find that word pointless and meaningless... offend. Hahah, sorry that's another point point for somewhere else!

It's so weird. Now I'm dieing to play this game as any TR, but I'm getting wary of this "coincidence". A company as big as CD, to have problems with something so basic?

It is coming but just not today.

It has been delayed because things were aparently not working right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    The online coop portion got delayed if I remember correctly. It's still coming, just not quite yet...
    ...and so did my money for the game.

yea see? maybe cd actually bored..who knows? i like the game..not that i love it it's just a good game to me..as for the all waiting update..yea and im straight if cd or eidos or sq en whatever will be exact on when they gonna release the update..
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

however..it's just doesn't make sense to me..a delay on all platforms..and i was thinking they were with xbox's side..
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Thumbs Down

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrofer View Post
    The Glitches will be fixed I am sure.
    Played Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness recently? Is it fixed...strike that, is it even finished yet?

Tomb Raider Legend "Next Gen" mode fixed? No.

Tomb Raider Anniversary? Did they fix the bug where the game would not even save at all without going through some work around involving creating a non-default profile then moving save files etc, etc.? No...

...but "the glitches will be fixed I am sure".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast