Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Disapointed........? New Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePunkVampire View Post
    DENIS!!!! What do you mean you ure scared to tell the truth????
    vampy! i have no idea what u r talking about!
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Denis.. View Post
    its ok its good to have you back! i worried a bit to tell you the truth! so my vampy..what's your name?
    You said that. And you say your worried to tell me the truth....I dont know what you wanted to tell me...

You kinda ticked me off when i asked you this question...because you just logged off without an answer.....I just want to know what you meant by your worried to tell the truth.
    But you decide to log out on me.....
    signature imageAngel of Darkness

no i ment with the "to tell you the truth" that im really worried about u..not that im afraid to tell it..that's all about it?
    as for logging out i went back to the main menu of ps3 and close the page..

Quote Originally Posted by ThePunkVampire View Post
    Some of you seem to be disapointed with this game (LCGOL). Including me. I wish they had used some new characters instead of Laura Croft.....bt hoping to help give ideas. I have ideas for tomb raider.....id like to hear some of yours. I may not be part of the tomb raider game designing crew, but i want them to see all of our ideas. For Tomb raider games.....sequels as well if u want to share your ideas....pleaze post.

I am not trying to critizise ANYTHING. i would just like to hear your ideas for tomb raiders....what u all would like to see.
    thanks 4 posting this.
    Your right we are players but they are the designers so they should look at all of the tomb raider fans to make it better in the future i think they should add the movie soundtracks from with new features and also a longer story line because underworld was too short that's what im dissappointed about theyre getting shorter its like whenever they release a new tomb raider dont get me wrong the story line is great just make it longer please!!

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by tomb1fan View Post
    thanks 4 posting this.
    Your right we are players but they are the designers so they should look at all of the tomb raider fans to make it better in the future i think they should add the movie soundtracks from with new features and also a longer story line because underworld was too short that's what im dissappointed about theyre getting shorter its like whenever they release a new tomb raider dont get me wrong the story line is great just make it longer please!!
    Finally someone who knows what i talking about They ARE too SHORT...and they are too EASY now. I dont really find any of the new games that are after tomb raider 6 (AOD) challenging.
    I like Eidos..dont get me wrong....but i miss core designs so much!!!! They made the best ones i believe (no offense to eidos creators)

yeah it was core who made lara that popular after all not crystal..and if crystal created lara in 2006 and it wasn't core from the past..tomb raider wouldn't be so popular today

Yea..i miss my core.
    Why did they get fired anyway...thats what i never figured out....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567