Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Disapointed........? New Ideas?

Ok, that came across completly wrong lol, what i meant was that they are significant to each other due to minor details but are completly different altogether. and i find the isometric point not entirly true, certain points of what i have played probably wouldnt be possible if it were a 3rd person, for example; offline co-op, also if i could only see in one direction, i probably wouldnt have killed the fire breathing t-rex (WTF?!) so easily.
    other than that, i totally agree :-)
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by mimicDenmark View Post
    Sorta platform...Have you played this game? It got PLENTY of platforming aswell.

It's just from a different view.

Open yourself up a bit more.

This feels right on as a tomb raider game. It got puzzles, exploring, platforming, and the last one, action thats actually fun!

Now, I love the old ones, but action was never their strong points.

This is exactly what lara croft/tomb raider franchise needed.

It has made it much stronger.

"ra croft to tomb raider is like portal to half-life"

Hell no. Lara is a different story, but it got all the stuff that many love about tomb raider. Its just isometric, thats all.
    I'll give it a shot
    nom nom nom ;D

Wink

I hate to make this comparison, but I think Tomb Raider should be more like an Uncharted game. I think the characters are much more believable than Lara. They look better graphically too. Not to reprimand the TR creators and what they've done with the franchise, but I think that we have Lara who would wind up being better than a Nathan Drake, but to do that, we must follow through by making the games better than the Uncharted series.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxia15 View Post
    I hate to make this comparison, but I think Tomb Raider should be more like an Uncharted game. I think the characters are much more believable than Lara. They look better graphically too. Not to reprimand the TR creators and what they've done with the franchise, but I think that we have Lara who would wind up being better than a Nathan Drake, but to do that, we must follow through by making the games better than the Uncharted series.
    Thank you! That's what I've been trying to get across! but it's true.
    nom nom nom ;D

What i miss???
    signature imageAngel of Darkness

well they are talking about uncharted 2 vampy..the best game on ps3! there is no compare between tomb raider and uncharted series..tomb raider is based on the xbox the last 3 years that explains the glitches and lower graphics..uncharted is based on ps3..that explains the amazing graphics and the by far less glitches than any game that cd has ever created..no offence to any xbox user but i think they can have more than unfinished games..that's the truth

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by TF.Denis View Post
    well they are talking about uncharted 2 vampy..the best game on ps3! there is no compare between tomb raider and uncharted series..tomb raider is based on the xbox the last 3 years that explains the glitches and lower graphics..uncharted is based on ps3..that explains the amazing graphics and the by far less glitches than any game that cd has ever created..no offence to any xbox user but i think they can have more than unfinished games..that's the truth
    Lololololol so true but I've got both, but xbox's can be buggy considering mines broken twice now, I'm just gonna get the new one, btw what's uncharted 2 like guys? I haven't played it yet
    nom nom nom ;D

Uncharted 2? You don't need to ask..is by far the best game ever created! Epic story..super graphics and almost no glitches.. gunfights and hand to hand meele..amazing heights and at almost evere aspect its a great game..aw and thanks for being on my side..what's your psn id?

No prob mate, it's mr-sushi-man, wbu?
    nom nom nom ;D

just added u !!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePunkVampire View Post
    Wats ur issue! Thats how you spell her name thank you very much!

You mite wana shut your mouth bc i was goin to try and delete that.....and i was just expressin my opinion.

Im in a pissed off mood right now, so plz keep your mouth shut!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunkVampire View Post
    Because they changd it up!!!!! The original name was "Laura"!!!

And im not tryin to tik any1 off! and i wasnt swerin ect. i just so freakn tickd....i havnt had a very good evenin.

I made this to get ideas for some new games for the hek of it.....i dont really care for the new "lara" croft......bt thats my OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes. I believe they should hav made new characters and just left tomb raider/Laura Croft out of it......it has just changd so much!
    That's cute. How old are you, kid? Eleven, twelve?

This is a Lara Croft and Tomb Raider section of the forums. Can't spell it and prefer Unhicked above TR, then GTFO.
    Villa, villa.

yea first time i agree with rexie..vampy you were a bit out of limits buddy

So.........hi guys.
    nom nom nom ;D

Sorry....was not a good day that day....boyfriend trouble. and im really 19 thank you very much rexie...
    signature imageAngel of Darkness

Well, you spell really great for your age.

I honestly fear for humanity.
    Villa, villa.

Rexie..if you keep on calling my buddy a child I will not be responsible for banned people..

@TF.Denis
    Wow, your really good at making friends. First Pulse, now Rexie?

Seriously, just knock it off, guys! (saying this to TF.Denis, ThePunkVampire and Rexie)

well..rexie isn't friendly on me so i have no reason to be on him..as for pulse the same..now vampy is my buddy here and i can't let people keep on making fun on him like they keep on doing even if i have absolutely no problems with anyone here..anyway back to the subject..gol sounds to me childish because of the speeches like the evil hahaha that xalot has and laras new type (talking like drake from uncharted with humor) i liked lara as serious person like she was in tra or tru..i will buy gol though..just saying..those conversations in the game are childish..if you consider the pegi 12..it explains a lot

This thread is grossly off-topic, perhaps we should close it and move on?

Quote Originally Posted by LARALOVERnr.1 View Post
    @TF.Denis
    Wow, your really good at making friends. First Pulse, now Rexie?

Seriously, just knock it off, guys! (saying this to TF.Denis, ThePunkVampire and Rexie)
    Woah woman cool it! On the topic of friends I'm stickin up for TF and vamps. So back off
    nom nom nom ;D

Rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by mr-sushi-man View Post
    Woah woman cool it! On the topic of friends I'm stickin up for TF and vamps. So back off
    wow..thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by mr-sushi-man View Post

Oh, i wasnt attacking him. Im sorry if I seemed to be. I'm just getting tired of those wars/fights that are going on around here. Nothing personal.

(Oh, and i'm a guy, BTW. Thank you.)

@Katie Tomb Raider

indeed. lol . maybe the mods should close it...

well..rexie isn't friendly on me so i have no reason to be on him..as for pulse the same..now vampy is my buddy here and i can't let people keep on making fun on him like they keep on doing even if i have absolutely no problems with anyone here.
    Rexie..if you keep on calling my buddy a child I will not be responsible for banned people..

1. I'm a she.
    2. The hell do I care about bans. I'm rarely here anyway.
    3. And once again. I'm the bad guy for trying to make the world a better place. I just assumed that a 19 year orld would be able to spell "your", "you're" and capitals in names.

You can stop crying because I would be probably gone by tomorrow morning. Sadly this argument will not.

On topic:

Well, Steam is being a tard for me, and I don't have enough MS points. So I'll pass on this one. I simply can't afford to invest anymore money in games and stuff. I've already wasted so much money this year! I actually like GoL. I've always been a fan of arcade games. I'll see if a friend of mine would buy it.
    Villa, villa.

Quote Originally Posted by LARALOVERnr.1 View Post
    Oh, i wasnt attacking him. Im sorry if I seemed to be. I'm just getting tired of those wars/fights that are going on around here. Nothing personal.

(Oh, and i'm a guy, BTW. Thank you.)

@Katie Tomb Raider

indeed. lol . maybe the mods should close it...
    Oh, soz I thought it was like all turning into a fat fight :P and soz man I just read the name.

Oh and no prob TF
    nom nom nom ;D

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post

1. I'm a she.
    2. The hell do I care about bans. I'm rarely here anyway.
    3. And once again. I'm the bad guy for trying to make the world a better place. I just assumed that a 19 year orld would be able to spell "your", "you're" and capitals in names.

You can stop crying because I would be probably gone by tomorrow morning. Sadly this argument will not.

On topic:

Well, Steam is being a tard for me, and I don't have enough MS points. So I'll pass on this one. I simply can't afford to invest anymore money in games and stuff. I've already wasted so much money this year! I actually like GoL. I've always been a fan of arcade games. I'll see if a friend of mine would buy it.
    Oh I'm sorry, did we hurt your feelings cuz of a EFFING SPELLING MISTAKE?!
    nom nom nom ;D

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast