Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Any spare keys ? :)

Any spare keys ? :)

Any spare keys ? :)

Moderator Note:

Welcome to the spare keys thread. This topic serves as a unified venue for forum users to offer up spare beta keys to other players. Any new threads which serve a similar purpose will be merged here.

Users are welcome to donate their keys publicly or privately, and light-hearted competitions to win keys are also generally permitted. If you have offered keys here and all have been given away, please consider updating your posts to reflect this.

If you intend on gifting or receiving keys through private channels, please use the forum's private messaging system. Be aware that, due to anti-spambot measures, you must have 1) made at least two posts on the forum and 2) allowed private messaging in your forum profile before unlocking the ability to PM other users. This is explained further in our Forum FAQ. Note that you may need to wait a short while after satisfying both criteria before the system updates your profile with the PM function.

Users soliciting beta access on the forum must also follow the above steps before being able to receive PMs with keys.

Feel free to use this off-topic thread to reach the 2 post quota. For your own security, please refrain from posting e-mail addresses on the forum. Thanks to all who share, and welcome to all new players!

Originally Posted by Apojuice
    Hey as you can guess by the title I'd love to give the game a bash. If anyone has any spare keys they want to give away I'd be ever so grateful
    Last edited by Tube_Reaver; 18th Jun 2014 at 16:49.

If you get two dont be shy share one with me.

How much does one have to search to find a beta key ?

I'd like to know this too. And if anyone have a spare key, I would love to have one

All gone now, if any of you who got a key end up with one spare or don't use it pass it on
    Last edited by Tren21; 8th Apr 2014 at 19:58.

Looking for a key as well, been trying to get into this game for quite awhile.

i would also love to get one if anyone has extras

Any spare keys?

Need one too ._.

you should go an follow some streamers on twitch! seems like they are always giving keys out .
    IGN:bobo

you could try here twitch.tv/somtrickster , he usually has streams all week and he is pretty good at the game but idk how may people have to be there to start the key give away... at this point try inviting some other viewers since he has quite some awesome giveaways

I get me key on http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12100 its DWG Streaming + Beta Key Give Away on this forum.

SURPRISE MOTHERLOVERS

I managed to get my hands on an extra key yesterday. Totally by accident.

NACOLA-316-CAWADE-206

*leans back, folds fingers together, smiles malevolently*

Let the games begin.

Originally Posted by ReccsVampire
    SURPRISE MOTHERLOVERS

I managed to get my hands on an extra key yesterday. Totally by accident.

NACOLA-316-CAWADE-206

*leans back, folds fingers together, smiles malevolently*

Let the games begin.
    I guess I should let others know that I finally got lucky. Thanks, Reccs.

I got some extra keys

If anyone wants one just message me

I'd love a key if anyone has a spare... Big fan of the series, scared so hard I almost soiled my shorts when I was 9 years old playing Soul Reaver

Edit: nvm, got one on a stream ^^
    Last edited by NekroJakub; 14th Apr 2014 at 19:03.

hey man where is that stream?

http://www.twitch.tv/dwgsilent but you have still check http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12100 its DWG Streaming + Beta Key Give Away on this forum, other way you dont know when they are online. Normaly its every day

Originally Posted by SaturaxCZ
    http://www.twitch.tv/dwgsilent but you have still check http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12100 its DWG Streaming + Beta Key Give Away on this forum, other way you dont know when they are online. Normaly its every day
    Yes, indeed, do check that channel. Don't forget to ask for a key, so they know that there are people watching who needs them (Silent asks you to do that). Yesterday they played in three instances.

Good luck.

Beta Keys ~~ PM for key

I have 4 keys PM me ill say when they are all gone

Boomhauer
    IGN: Boomhauer

why can i not send messages it says ppl may have their settings to not receive any
    IGN: Boomhauer

lol i tried sending you a message about a beta key but i couldnt either

Got ten keys right here

Giving them away to the first the people who wants them, P.M.

also, I will require a please in each message, people are so rude these days.

And. If you ever cross me inside the game and I suck, which I do (the four finger thing really doesn't help when playing WASD), the politeness rule still holds.

cheers m8 message sendet if u will send me the key thank u...if u dont have anymore nvm have fun playing it

Hi I was wondering if you had anymore keys and if you did may I please have one?

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... Last