Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LCGoL LIVE avatar coolness

Quote Originally Posted by stellalune View Post
    Lookin' good, L2R.

I couldn't find the green top shown in the screenshots Keir posted, though. Is that one not available or did I just miss it somehow?
    Thanks!

Couldn´t find it either...

Either the colour of the TRU outfit can be changed, or it was a quick Photoshop job afterwards.
    signature image

Love2Raid, just realized we have the same hair. I decided to go with the Jungle Heavy, my favorite Underworld outfit. Notice that I also opted for the beefy thighs, just like in the new game...not to mention real life.

Tomb Raider Help & Walkthroughs at tombraiders.net

how are you uploading your avatar on to the forums? are you some how getting the picture off of the xbox live website?
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    how are you uploading your avatar on to the forums? are you some how getting the picture off of the xbox live website?
    Yes. If you type "avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/gamertag/avatar-body.png" into your browser, substituting your actual gamertag for the word "gamertag", you'll get a PNG image of your avatar. You can then save it and upload it here as-is or use Photoshop or another image editor to edit it, add a background, etc. I used a section from a TRU Mexico screenshot for my background.

Note that if your gamertag has a space in it, you should substitute %20 for the space. So, for example, avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Lara%20Croft/avatar-body.png.
    Tomb Raider Help & Walkthroughs at tombraiders.net

Lightbulb Pistols Pistols Pistols!

I love these avatar items! The outfits are awesome and I think the doll is hilarious! It would be fantastic to get the pistols as a prop! What do you think guys?

Yes. If you type "avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/gamertag/avatar-body.png" into your browser, substituting your actual gamertag for the word "gamertag", you'll get a PNG image of your avatar. You can then save it and upload it here as-is or use Photoshop or another image editor to edit it, add a background, etc. I used a section from a TRU Mexico screenshot for my background.

Note that if your gamertag has a space in it, you should substitute %20 for the space. So, for example, avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Lara%20Croft/avatar-body.png.
    most excellent thank you very much
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

I just bought a baby T-Rex yesterday

Adventure found me...

Love2Raid, just realized we have the same hair. I decided to go with the Jungle Heavy, my favorite Underworld outfit. Notice that I also opted for the beefy thighs, just like in the new game...not to mention real life.

Looking great! And yeah, we do!

Hmm, I guess it´s one of the few Avatar hairstyles that actually look good.

I heard the Jungle Heavy got replaced by the classic (TRU style)!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRaider View Post
    I love these avatar items! The outfits are awesome and I think the doll is hilarious! It would be fantastic to get the pistols as a prop! What do you think guys?
    I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clara View Post
    I just bought a baby T-Rex yesterday

Awesome! I currently have the LIMBO frog/hamster hybrid thing, hehe.

And hey! Same hairstyle.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    And hey! Same hairstyle.
    Yay ! I just noticed
    Adventure found me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12