Thread: Uncharted 2

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 2

is the best game ever i've been playing MW2 for awhile now ( after i stopped playing uc2) but once i went back to UC2 i saw wut i was missing out on.

PS. who here are planning on getting True Crime Hong Kong ?
    ~ק INVINCIBLE §×~
    PSN WADE13x

I was all over Uncharted 2 back around October/November of last year, I haven't played it much lately so I haven't checked out the new multi-player maps that have come out but I have to say it is truly one of the most amazing gaming experiences I have ever had, well deserving of its game of the year title and its the game that got me, a non multi-player person to get hardcore into multi-player, at least for that game anyway.
    SWAN DIVE! Into the best night of your life.

Originally Posted by WADE13x
    is the best game ever i've been playing MW2 for awhile now ( after i stopped playing uc2) but once i went back to UC2 i saw wut i was missing out on.
    Originally Posted by Rios
    I was all over Uncharted 2 back around October/November of last year, I haven't played it much lately so I haven't checked out the new multi-player maps that have come out but I have to say it is truly one of the most amazing gaming experiences I have ever had, well deserving of its game of the year title and its the game that got me, a non multi-player person to get hardcore into multi-player, at least for that game anyway.
    Uncharted 2 is pro, 1337, legit, k00L, and just plain 'EFFIN OWSUM on massively epic proportions.

Originally Posted by WADE13x
    PS. who here are planning on getting True Crime Hong Kong ?
    ME!!! It looks pro, 1337, legit, k00L, and just plain 'EFFIN OWSUM on massively epic proportions.
    signature image

I might get the true crime game
    Cowboy From Hell

Uc2 pwns!