Thanks for all the questions everyone. Sadly we won't be able to answer them all because we've had so many - but also because this is only about the character art (particularly) in Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. But we'll do our best to answer as many as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Newly_Calibrated View Post
Hi, Keir - I appreciate the fine people at CD and you for taking time to answer the fans!
I'll see if I can answer these for you.

1. Are there going to be any "above ground" scenarios for Lara coming up - I note by pics, LCGoL seems very "Underworld-ish" to me. I loved Thailand in TRU and also my reason for TRL being my "sentimental fav" is due to the gorgeous outdoor scenery. I really missed that in TRU for the most part.

4. After recently playing Uncharted 2, I fell in love with the rich, lush textures of the scenery. I guess this goes back to the first question of if there will be more above-ground activity? I'd forgotten how much I've missed it!!
Hmm, not 100% sure what you mean but there's a wide range of terrains and environments in LCGoL

2. How much DLC will there be for the upcoming TR games?
We haven't said anything about DLC yet

3. Why the decision to add another simultaneously playing character? I have to say, I'm not particularly thrilled about this but I trust you. That's one of the things I have loved about TR is it's a solitary game for the most part.
Well, we're working on two games at the moment. This isn't the next Tomb Raider, this is something new and different. We had a chance to experiment and create something fun for the fans, and co-op and an arcade download was the result.

5. Why the decision to title it "Lara Croft" instead of under the "Tomb Raider" heading?
We wanted to make sure there was a distinction between Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and the pillar title

6. Will there be an online gaming portion where players (like Uncharted 2) where online gamers can compete simultaneously, say for relics, or what have you?
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is both online and offline co-op, so you'll even be able to play with people from this forum

7. We loved the motorcycle in TRU. Do we get more of that soon?? lol
There aren't any vehicles to drive in Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light I'm afraid.

I hope that helps