Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preview Trailer

Cool Preview Trailer

In case you haven't seen it yet: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...a-croft/100217

So what did you guys think of the trailer?

I am pretty excited by it. The environments look amazing, the puzzles look both challenging and fun and the combat looks awesome. I like the look of the cut scenes, and that we get to see Lara and Totec up close. Though Totec's not as good looking as in the render and it seems his hair stays static. Was a little disappointed that they are just reusing past music from the games but that's ok I guess. Keeley's voicing was alright, nothing I'm looking forward to though but i do like that we will hear voices. Oh and there seems to be the return of boss battles!

I dont like it, this is not Tomb Raider, I'm really disapointed, I think that i will skip this Tomb Raider.

Yesssssss! Can't freaking wait! I'm interested to see how this duel-player option will play out...

Quote Originally Posted by milens View Post
    I dont like it, this is not Tomb Raider, I'm really disapointed, I think that i will skip this Tomb Raider.

IT'S NOT TOMB RAIDER, FOR GODS SAKE!
    it's a side game.

btw, i love it ^______^ looks fun and epic.

I love the trailer. I can't wait to buy this game. Love Lara longer hair to.

love it, love it, love it. Hope the game is as good as the trailer is. I think I might buy it.

noooo...no plz dont....omg i grow to like this *** game and that due to this awesome trailer...but i wont let eidos fool me again.eidos trailers have nothing to do with reality most of the time

This looks like it could be a fun game, I like the camera viewpoint reminds me of some other/older games. Also glad to have a new game to play in co-op on the pc.

It looks terrific! Plus they chose my favorite track from TRA!!! Lara actually looks
    detailed here too! Definitely buying!!!
    "-Is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?"
    "Maybe I'm just happy to see you!" -Uncharted 2

The hell was that at the end? Tomb Raider and World of Warcraft crossover?

And what's up with the graphics? It looks like this computer I'm on could handle it. Atleast increase the quality of the textures. Perfect World International on lowest settings looks better than this. And really, Lara's clothing look like they are from the Sims.

Screw it. I'm playing Himalayan Mysteries instead.
    Villa, villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    The hell was that at the end? Tomb Raider and World of Warcraft crossover?

And what's up with the graphics? It looks like this computer I'm on could handle it. Atleast increase the quality of the textures. Perfect World International on lowest settings looks better than this. And really, Lara's clothing look like they are from the Sims.

Screw it. I'm playing Himalayan Mysteries instead.
    party pooper lol
    "-Is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?"
    "Maybe I'm just happy to see you!" -Uncharted 2

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    In case you haven't seen it yet: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...a-croft/100217

So what did you guys think of the trailer?

I am pretty excited by it. The environments look amazing, the puzzles look both challenging and fun and the combat looks awesome. I like the look of the cut scenes, and that we get to see Lara and Totec up close. Though Totec's not as good looking as in the render and it seems his hair stays static. Was a little disappointed that they are just reusing past music from the games but that's ok I guess. Keeley's voicing was alright, nothing I'm looking forward to though but i do like that we will hear voices. Oh and there seems to be the return of boss battles!
    I love the trailer! I think the environments look amazing and very detailed, much better than it seemed on those screenshots we got! The traps are just incredible, so many deadly traps!
    The puzzles look challenging and the combat looks fun. I love Lara's model (but where did her backpack go?), looks like they finally made her hands smaller, lol. Keeley sounds great imo, a lot tougher than before!

And yes, welcome back Boss fights!

Can't wait to play this!
    signature image

Well that was certanly unexpected.

I love the picturesque, somewhat cartoony colour scheme, a lot better than the grey, gritty stuff in Underworld that depressed the bejesus out of me. The platforming and action looks fun, and I always love explosions. Good stuff, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Miller View Post
    party pooper lol
    Okay, I'm a bit grumpy. But CD can do better than that. Heck, even TRLErs can make better games. Sad but true
    Villa, villa.

Okay, I didn't expect it to be so freakin' awesome!!!!

I'm looking quite forward to the game now, I'm guessing it'll be great for me and my friend who've spent so much time playing games such as Gauntlet Legends together.

It was awesome. I don't think the screenshots avalible look like the gameplay videos we saw. Also, I was happy to see the return of boss fights, I'm not normally a fan of boss fights in games but the Tomb Raider boss fights I love. Happy to hear Keeley again as Lara, she makes an awesome Lara.
    My Tomb Raider Fansite, often distracted by shiny things.Click Here for Guns and Grapple

looks a bit complicated to me... i like it!!! hopefully they will throw some awesome stuff into TR9 too!
    signature image

WOW!!! I was not expecting thins!!! It looks AWESOME!!!!!!!
    signature image

alot better than i was expecting, looks really good, i was expecting it to be quite slow paced but from the trailer it looks faster AND they have boss fights thaaank yoou , the lack of them in TRU made me a lil sad but they brought them back... good times

@Love2Raid, looks like we will be having a game soon aye
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Love it! Awesome trailer!
    Great environmnets and Epic boss fights! I can see that already!
    Who's the voice actress? Is that Keeley?
    The graphics look worse than TRU but I don't care! This is going to be fun!
    Too bad it's a downloadable content. I'm just not into these things.

rofl the quote "WELL THAT WAS CERTAINLY NOT EXPECTED" she's got that right XD
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft

looks like they have given keeley some decent lines this time around
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    Who's the voice actress? Is that Keeley?
    Tis Keeley but she sounds a tad different but its pretty much the same as she speaks in Ashes and everything else she's in, thus making it even better.

@Danielsun - it does appear they may have a script to which has some good dialogue in.

indeed, she can put more expression into it, this time it looks like they have made her human with the whole outta breath thing that doesn't happen in TRU good stuff ahead
    signature image

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast