Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 50 of 50

Thread: Preview Trailer

  1. #26
    Yar... I mean personally I've always prefered her in TV stuff as she tends to give more into the part than she does with TR, but I don't believe that is her fault. So this looks like we might get near the performance she gives in things such as Ashes.


    Also, (off subject a bit) if in this or the next pillar game I hope they add special features that has an Interview with the various voice actors... I find that a lot more interesting than watching some CD employees bang on about what ever they did.

    Though I enjoy that but sometimes you just wanna hear the actors talk about their characters.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    yeah i agree with both points i like interviews with the voice actors, i think its mainly down to the fact i know who their are, keir is no longer a mystery man as his last name has now been posted on a website (trchronicles) lol

    but this does look really good, i can't wait for it, shame we can't play as you got a ps3
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

  3. #28
    True but I'm hoping Microsoft announce a new console so I can get a 360 for a cheap price

    The only time I've heard the topic of Lara Croft crop up in some shape or form was with that Rhod Gilbert guy when she was in the audience...

    And on Keeley's twitter page she doesn't talk about it... instead she decides to tease fans by saying she knows the ending to Ashes. Which is obvious that she knows!

  4. #29
    @Danielsun, I have an image in my head that before recording the voices they made everyone run around the outside of the room, it's a little mean but it seemed to have worked.
    My Tomb Raider Fansite, often distracted by shiny things.Click Here for Guns and Grapple

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    aaaw why can't they just make them hyperventalate, then pass out, that would be more fun
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,316
    It's good Keeley's back! She's the best voice actress for Lara ever!

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by dambiis View Post
    IT'S NOT TOMB RAIDER, FOR GODS SAKE!
    it's a side game.

    btw, i love it ^______^ looks fun and epic.
    I know that is side game "FOR GODS SAKE". I just dont want to people really like this game, because in that case they will start making future Tomb Raiders like that, and if Tomb Raiders start looks like Diablo or WOW,and if that happend i will stop playing. For me Tomb Raider is a mistery and exploration, not killing a lot of strange creatures.
    I apologize for my english.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    @milens im not sure where you are getting the WOW reference, i have played WOW and i cannot see anything like WOW...at all. If you can prove me wrong then fair game i will accept that.

    As for the Diablo reference, its just an isometric view point, it is something different Diablo does not own isometric view point camera, the same way TR does not own the 3rd person over the shoulder camera...its just a view point


    As for the strang monsters, TR has always had monsters in everything play the first game and when you kill all those dinosaurs, wolves, bears, centaurs etc. get back to me, TR balances mystery, puzzle solving and combat very well, it even has boss fights (save TRU ) if they make a trailer to sell to the public they need to show the action etc they cannot just show some tense atmosphere that wouldn't be a good selling point

    and this is not a TR game and they have no plans on making TR games having an isometric view point you must keep in mind this an arcade game, this isn't an attack on you or anything but i am challenging what you are saying.
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by milens View Post
    I know that is side game "FOR GODS SAKE". I just dont want to people really like this game, because in that case they will start making future Tomb Raiders like that, and if Tomb Raiders start looks like Diablo or WOW,and if that happend i will stop playing. For me Tomb Raider is a mistery and exploration, not killing a lot of strange creatures.
    I apologize for my english.
    That's a bit harsh though isn't it? If players want to play a Tomb Raider game like this then they should have the ability to do so, thus what the point is of GOL really... along with being a cheaper way to test ideas.

    They won't replace GOL type games with the pillar TR game as I doubt it'll generate enough money just to survive on that... I might be wrong but...

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,767
    "...descendants of Totec went on to forge a mighty empire that lasted untill the arrival of the conquistadors."

    What could this possibly mean?!
    Villa, villa.

  11. #36
    I find the arguments against enjoying or supporting LCGoL to be specious at best.

    "Stop buying Star Wars figurines, or else they will stop making Star Wars movies and only make figurines"..... say wha?

    "Don't buy a World of Warcraft t-shirt or else they will stop making World of Warcaft and only make t-shirts..." huh?

    Having a healthy, separate branch of the Lara Croft intellectual property will only enhance the odds that the financial backers of those who develop Tomb Raider games will continue to back them. This will result in additional, more traditional titles. That's what 99% of us want.

    Anything you can do to support the overall franchise will help to ensure its future.

    And oh by the way, the isometric version looks really interesting. Don't think so? Look at a game called Trine. Very similar and that game, although 'simpler' in design, has incredible game play quality.

    Don't let the simplistic approach fool you, these types of games can be very challenging from a purely physical point of view, not to mention puzzles and timing runs.



    If you give it a try, within 1/2 a level you will be hooked.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,578
    Ehh looks decent at best, nothing screaming ''must buy'' to me. This all comes down to how much they're charging, anything 800 micro points or higher is not a buy for me

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,814
    LOl, Wow! This little jewel looks fun. Though I got a "Harry Potter" vibe from Lara's last scene in this, the dialouge sounds witty, especially if the voice actors panting.

    Don't know why but I'm a bit giddy about Lara panting, almost makes her human...


    Also tis the first time since legend, Lara is backpack and gloveless.
    signature image

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    "...descendants of Totec went on to forge a mighty empire that lasted untill the arrival of the conquistadors."

    What could this possibly mean?!
    It means Totec is very old and the empire his descendants built is long gone.
    Emma Watson would make a great Lara, and a British actress should play a British icon!

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    @milens im not sure where you are getting the WOW reference, i have played WOW and i cannot see anything like WOW...at all. If you can prove me wrong then fair game i will accept that.

    As for the Diablo reference, its just an isometric view point, it is something different Diablo does not own isometric view point camera, the same way TR does not own the 3rd person over the shoulder camera...its just a view point


    As for the strang monsters, TR has always had monsters in everything play the first game and when you kill all those dinosaurs, wolves, bears, centaurs etc. get back to me, TR balances mystery, puzzle solving and combat very well, it even has boss fights (save TRU ) if they make a trailer to sell to the public they need to show the action etc they cannot just show some tense atmosphere that wouldn't be a good selling point

    and this is not a TR game and they have no plans on making TR games having an isometric view point you must keep in mind this an arcade game, this isn't an attack on you or anything but i am challenging what you are saying.
    I hope you are right, I really like Tomb Raider series and i dont want to they change it to much.

  16. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by milens View Post
    I hope you are right, I really like Tomb Raider series and i dont want to they change it to much.
    But change is what keeps series allive... By keeping it the same and charging £39 for it will eventually go against said franchise... People are going to start spending money elsewhere as £39 is a large amount of hard earned money.

    Like me for example, if I don't see much improvement over underworld TR 9 is going to fall on my miss list. But if they change it like capcom did with resi then it will easily be back on my to buy list which is pretty empty this year actually.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2
    This trailer is very good!!

    I want buy this game!!

    I want play this game!!!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,751
    This looks like a nice fun game

    I can't wait until this is released!!
    signature image

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    nice really..so our excitement is back guys?? just like underworld!! i like this game and it's great because it will be available in psn too!!! aaaahhh yeah me..can't wait as well!

  20. #45
    OMG I am so excited to see some more news about Lara!!!! may she live forever
    Two Guns, Money and Attitude. Lara Croft, The Tomb Raider.

  21. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    The hell was that at the end? Tomb Raider and World of Warcraft crossover?
    lol I do have to say, the environment in some of these screenshots seem to remind me of Ankhahet: Old Kingdom.

    I'm just looking forward to massing up on that machine gun and tearing through packs of spiders! pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew!!! =D

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    it will remind you of ankhahet : old kingdom, because that is based off of real architecture, as is lara crofts environments.

    p:S WoW = fail imo nowadays
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

  23. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post


    p:S WoW = fail imo nowadays
    Never liked those bloody MMO games... whatever you call them... the players of them take things far to seriously, though I suppose that can be said for many game franchises.

    Plus the idea of buying a game then having to pay money monthly in order to play it seems such a stupid idea.

    Small little rant there, sorry... but my opinion of them still stands!

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    i used to enjoy the game but then i realised i was wasting a fair amount of money and time and i could spend it on other things, thus he gym is spawned
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    More information to come, but I think it's safe to assume thatRuneScape Gold, like Glory of the Hero, this is going to be a fairly time-intensive and PUG-unfriendly Meta. Once stats, masteries,talents and overall class design become a little more stable on the beta, I'll see what I can do to assemble guides on the dungeon achievements. That is the most easy and fast way to buy Cheap RS Goldin the world. We will replay you as soon as possible. Come on! What are you waiting for?Buy WOW Gold Remember us always feed you the most exceptional service as well as fastest deliveryRuneScape Gold. Glory of the Cataclysm Raider This is similar to the Icecrown Citadel achievements in that the heroic version of most boss fights will be required for the Meta, in addition to achievements that will doubtless be easier to complete on the normal version.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •