Thread: Would a grapple really work?

Would a grapple really work?

Would a grapple really work?

I am thinking Arm minus shoulder socket

There are guns that fire grapple lines, but the real question is, where is he hiding that 80 meters of quite thick line

Moving at the speed that Rico does, with the kind of acceleration you see in JC2, you would definitely die, or suffer a terrible, terrible injury. There is almost nothing even remotely realistic about this game.

But that's not the point now, is it?
    "One does not simply rock into Mordor."

LOL, just picture someone shooting it at a wall, and then grappling towards it and *SPLAT* just die on impact. ....nobody? Well I thought it was funny...

Originally Posted by Rybread34
    LOL, just picture someone shooting it at a wall, and then grappling towards it and *SPLAT* just die on impact. ....nobody? Well I thought it was funny...
    Or this person's arm get's ripped off..

Sure, if Spider-Man can do it, so can I lol.

jk, in all seriousness though, it would not work but this game is not meant to be realistic so GRAPPLE AWAY!!!
    signature image

plus how is getting the propulsion system to propel the hook out of his arm?super high torque solar power motor?

Well, they did say the game was not meant to be realistic (obviously)... Of course the Akimbo Model 1887s in MW2 would snap your wrists as well.
    Want multiplayer? SIGN!!! Thanks sammich
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/JC2MP#signForm

*Get's JC2 Grapple* I believe I can fl...*splat*....or not.

Right, because we all know that to avoid death by smacking into something at terminal velocity, you simply smack into it a little bit faster. Must be a homeopathic thing.

Not to mention passing through the blades when going from helo to helo, standing on top of a fighter jet which only goes out of control when you jump off, skydiving 6.5km and landing safely without a parachute because you have a grapple, or...
    ...at the end of the game.

Realistic? Not in the slightest. Serious fun? Hell yes!

Why cant you choose to swing on the wire instead of it realing in all the time, swinging under a bride like spiderman would rule
    Rico: I tried getting a driving licence but when i get into a car i have an uncontrollable urge to drive it into a gas station and jump out at the last minute.

Originally Posted by The Zoo Boy
    Sure, if Spider-Man can do it, so can I lol.

jk, in all seriousness though, it would not work but this game is not meant to be realistic so GRAPPLE AWAY!!!
    Spider-Man doesn't reel in with his web stuff, he just swing shot is way around.
    BA-DUM-TISH