Thread: Weird Armor Upgrade bug

Weird Armor Upgrade bug

Weird Armor Upgrade bug

Weird... I was trying to kill This colonel before... Died, spawned and saw this, the Upgrade box indicator, and the Upgrade Armor picture. Anyone else had this?

www.youtube.com/lennartjuhh! Please Check out my videos! Subscribers: 86 Video Views: 75553

I really don't see your problem.
    We want JC2MP now!
    Hail the almighty Dual Hook

Yeah, seen that a few times.

The white Upgrade indicator arrow, was shown from a HUGE distance, normally u can see this when close to the Box. I also saw the picture from a huge distance
    www.youtube.com/lennartjuhh! Please Check out my videos! Subscribers: 86 Video Views: 75553

if you saw this box before and didnt take it, it appears from a far distance its pretty normal there is no need to panic it happened me many times

I dont think thats it. I've seen boxes alot, and didn't take them and this didn't apear. Or does it only pop up when u died?

Originally Posted by k1llabeastie
    I dont think thats it. I've seen boxes alot, and didn't take them and this didn't apear. Or does it only pop up when u died?
    i fyou die near a box, yes you can see it from far after.
    http://raptr.com/doulifee
    Agriboss 9000: Grow your crops, blow water tower...Stronger than a mountain!

If you extract it should go away.
    PSN - Kha0ticwolf
    360 - Kha0swolf