Thread: Any word on patch date or content?

Any word on patch date or content?

Any word on patch date or content?

Not being able to get 100% on the Black Gold oil rig or another base because of glitches really messes with my OCD.

Yea when trying to 100% something as simple as a communications base and getting stuck at 66%(dont forget these bases are tiny) nothing is more annoying than looking for something for an hour just to realise that there is NOTHING you can blow up or collect to finish the base.

Originally Posted by PanauCivilian1990
    Yea when trying to 100% something as simple as a communications base and getting stuck at 66%(dont forget these bases are tiny) nothing is more annoying than looking for something for an hour just to realise that there is NOTHING you can blow up or collect to finish the base.
    sometimes the items you have to blow up in no where near the base. try getting a heli and flying around the outside of the area.

Presumably these glitches are random? I did Black Gold the other day, no problem.

Well I personally would like to see the dev address most, if not all, of the complaints, bugs, glitches in the stickied threads first rather than pumping out DLCs and even charging some of them. Will leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

I am enjoying the game and all, but there are quite a few problems that they need to fix before this will take off, and charging for DLCs that are not that big in terms of contents (its not like it has a new story, gameplay elements, etc) didnt really reflect the way they do it with the demos (2-3x patched for all version).

What happened???

Originally Posted by Paranoimia
    Presumably these glitches are random? I did Black Gold the other day, no problem.
    Black Gold can be completed if you have not already attacked it before taking the mission, also you have to complete the mission in your first attempt, failure to do so results in getting the percentage set back to zero but not enough destructables left to get it to 100%

Right, this glitch makes me wanna start from the beginning because i know i cant finish 100% now on this one. And makes me rly pissed that a glitch like this, having been complained about for weeks has gotten no patch or attention, i get it, they arent losing money on it, so why should they care about it, they straight up just dont.

Originally Posted by Numi
    Right, this glitch makes me wanna start from the beginning because i know i cant finish 100% now on this one. And makes me rly pissed that a glitch like this, having been complained about for weeks has gotten no patch or attention, i get it, they arent losing money on it, so why should they care about it, they straight up just dont.
    I also got a few at 95%
    it sucks
    Start'ed new game on Hardcore.Trophy's:84%
    !!Money most roll,and better if it rolls my way!!

I hope to have some news on a patch soon guys. Don't think we're not working one, all of our DLC has been complete for a little while and will continue to release as originally planned.

When I've solid news to talk about, I'll share.

I just wanna know if i should continue playing the game, enjoying myself and when a patch comes itll allow past things ive done to get to 100% or if i should start over and play in a very tedious was to make sure i get 100% on all the settlements without compromising missions