Thread: Guns floating in the air

Guns floating in the air

Guns floating in the air

Does this happen to anyone else? Because if i shoot a guy with, say, a sniper rifle on the edge of a tower and he doesnt fall off then sometimes the gun will hang in the air just off the ledge of the tower. After this it's unreachable.

It also happens if you let go of an explosive while holding a mounted gun at height.

Is it just my game being buggy or is it a proper bug? By the way, this occurs on a PS3.

$hit happens.

Yes it does

Keep it down with the swears plz.

Originally Posted by jaipr
    /refusal.

Does this happen to anyone else?
    Yea, it does happen. I often find guns get stuck in walls and stuff too. But there's tons of them for the taking, so its no big deal.

The most annoying thing, I think, is if a gun you need ammo for is sitting next to a vehicle. For some reason, a car can't be nearby if you want to pick up the spare ammo. You have to get in, move the car, and go back to collect your prize.
    "One does not simply rock into Mordor."

What are you Amish or something, how's about not being a big baby.

Originally Posted by Rios
    What are you Amish or something, how's about not being a big baby.
    Yeah, I don't get that. I get in trouble for posting something close to a swear word, replacing a letter with @, and people freak out about it. THIS IS AN M RATED GAME!! For crying out loud, I don't get how it can be so contradicting. Besides, it is not like there is anyone on the face of the earth that has not sworn or heard one before...

Why do you feel the need to swear at all in the first place? That's what is for.

Originally Posted by Skylinehead
    Why do you feel the need to swear at all in the first place? That's what is for.
    Actually it's this

Why is everyone acting like we're in some sort of classroom lol, it's a gaming forum so if someone wants to swear then they can swear, you don't have to give them into trouble lol.

Anyway this Forum doesn't allow swearing unless you censor it so there should be no problems, you won't learn any new words lol.

Originally Posted by SmC12
    Actually it's this

Why is everyone acting like we're in some sort of classroom lol, it's a gaming forum so if someone wants to swear then they can swear, you don't have to give them into trouble lol.

Anyway this Forum doesn't allow swearing unless you censor it so there should be no problems, you won't learn any new words lol.
    Thank you, one sane person for once! I feel like I am back in school! I can understand if someone is doing it to another person it is bad, or constant, but if you do it because you are frustrated with something like all the bugs in JC2, then it is fine! Anyway, I am done. I am glad I got that off my chest!

it happens to me dude no big deal at-least the game is cool

Originally Posted by Skylinehead
    Well SmC12 and I have certainly had our disagreements on other threads but one thing has nothing to do with the other and I don't hold grudges about things, life's far to short. I completely agree with him on this one, why are we acting like we are in a classroom?

To answer your question Skylinehead, I feel the need to swear because I can. I'm an adult, as I'm sure we all are, and we all have the right. Its not like the word I used was even that big a deal. And for the record it did pertain to what was asked in the original thread which was "has this ever happened" so I said '$hit happens' which is "a common slang phrase, used as a simple existential observation that life is full of imperfections" (wiki). People have been using it for years, its been on shirts and bumper stickers. Its nothing to get bent out of shape over.

I was stuck in the sea a few days ago and grappled a guy off one of the military boats into the water. He started shooting at me, so I killed him... and his gun stayed, hovering over the water and kept firing at me! I swam around behind it, and the gun didn't move - yet was still shooting at me!

Also - the mission where you have to get the 3 chemical samples from the base in the mountains... when I killed the escaping scientist with the 3rd sample, he dropped it... but it was hovering in the air just off the edge of the large building. I thought I was going to have to restart the mission, but I fired the grapple at it, and it fell to the floor, enabling me to collect it.

erm guys, im not a baby, and im not amish (: im just saying dont swear on here thats all
    i dont make the rules.
    if i did make the rules i would allow swearing, but i dont. im just following the ones that are already there.

erm guys, im not a baby, and im not amish (: im just saying dont swear on here thats all
    i dont make the rules.
    if i did make the rules i would allow swearing, but i dont. im just following the ones that are already there.
    And those rules allow you to swear as long as you use the censor (i'm sorry, i didn't swear, it was just an example! )

OT: No this has never happened to me.. that i know of.

*cold stare* YOU SWORE IN THESE MIGHTY FORUMS! MUAHAHAHA! I'm joking Dont worry

hehehe i had this happen

Funny, I thought this thread was about guns floating, guess I was wrong.