Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

The picture provided was an urban setting probably Panau city.
    I'm after driving a Dinggong all around the city, and nothing.

Originally Posted by Wet Wookiee
    Yeah i had a quick look around there. Only 1 or 2 dirt roads. No vehicles on the island.
    just regular military vehicule/truck/heli. no bus.
    http://raptr.com/doulifee
    Agriboss 9000: Grow your crops, blow water tower...Stronger than a mountain!

So still nobody has found it yet? This is driving me crazy it has to be on this island somewhere.!

I bet it spawns in the place you would least expect it to, like in the middle of the desert where there are no roads, or in the middle of the jungle.

Im just having a stab in the dark here
    I kinda think the devs forgot to put this vehicle in the console version
    Friends are like potato's. If you eat them they die

somebody must mail to eidos people because they forgot that freaking bus!!!

but i wonder why hawk lied to us when he said he found it in near international airfield

Originally Posted by juginator
    but i wonder why hawk lied to us when he said he found it in near international airfield
    People just get bored at work/school.

Has anyone went to that location where there is random vehicle spawns and just kept waiting to see if the LeisureLiner eventually spawns?

I'm going to try it myself soon and then i'm searching the places that vehicles might not usually spawn at. There may be aa unique spawn location that is located somewhere that no other vehicles are located. Just because it's a Tour bus doesn't mean that it will only spawn in the cities and tourist areas etc. We may be looking in completely the wrong places.

Exactly, Tour buses generally don't go in citys, they are for long trips along highways and tourist sites. So start searching for tourism sites.

I'm searching right.......now!

I'll see what i can find, fingers crossed.!

Im too busy hunting down bigfoot and other creatures in the jungles, ill get around to it later

How the heck this thread got so populated? xD
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    People coming up with crazy ideas where it is and why we can't find it.

Maybe it's just a bug. I mean, there is the disappearing civilians bug for starters. It could affect the spawning of certain vehicles.
    signature image
    Commando Comics. Screaming "aieeeee" since 1961.

**Throws Cookie!* X)

I think it's turning out that, the Vanderbildt is to Just Cause 2 what Recon is to Halo 3. I wonder if comes with flames too?

Originally Posted by Lowndes
    **Throws Cookie!* X)

I think it's turning out that, the Vanderbildt is to Just Cause 2 what Recon is to Halo 3. I wonder if comes with flames too?
    It better come with that, mounted daul-rockets and miniguns and jet rockets from all this time searching for it.

I would like to crash that bus down from mountain .. but that's not all ..
    I want METALLICA to crawl out of the bus a be like "what the FCK just happened?!" DD
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Originally Posted by juginator
    are you talking about me? I never said that. I'm the one that has been saying it must have been accidentally left out of the game this whole time.

Originally Posted by Hawkju
    are you talking about me? I never said that. I'm the one that has been saying it must have been accidentally left out of the game this whole time.

RedPillow - Teh Master Says:
    End Of The Off-Topic.

RedPillow - Teh Master Says:
    End Of The Off-Topic.
    xI Jakk Ix Says:

BEGIN THE OFF-TOPIC ONCE MORE

BUS BUS BUS

Originally Posted by xI Jakk Ix
    xI Jakk Ix Says:

BEGIN THE OFF-TOPIC ONCE MORE
    LAWL
    You don't have enought authority here to make that happend
    I therefore officially LOL to you: LOL.

P.S Don't try to say, that this post wass off-topic, it was perfectly on-topic cause this post contains word bus.

Is anyone actually serious about finding this vehicle?

Originally Posted by SmC12
    Is anyone actually serious about finding this vehicle?
    I am.
    look @ dayd's posts - hee seems to have found it somewhere, im going to check those places today :]

LAWL
    You don't have enought authority here to make that happend
    I therefore officially LOL to you: LOL.

P.S Don't try to say, that this post wass off-topic, it was perfectly on-topic cause this post contains word bus.
    My post is now ON TOPIC. It's more on topic than yours as well.

look @ dayd's posts - hee seems to have found it somewhere, im going to check those places today :]
    I already checked but didn't find anything, he said something about a certain time of day though.

I also tried standing in a bus stop for about 5 mins but the military started shooting at me for no apparent reason.

I don't know why but i have a feeling it might spawn at one of the gas stations around Panau, only problem is there are thousands of them.

Page 7 of 220 First First ... 345678910111757107 ... Last