Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Originally Posted by Dedimes
    The bus is actually the size of a thimble. the picture was taken with a tiny camera
    That's one deadly thimble.

Originally Posted by hkbravo34
    concoles only (xbox, ps3, wii) mate, did yall not see my post above, i told you where is spawned, east loading docks of the moon base.
    PC people looking through the files would find the coords and people on consoles would then be able to find it's spawn...

I'm a GTA modder, I know what I'm talking about lmao.

Originally Posted by Flat Face
    PC people looking through the files would find the coords and people on consoles would then be able to find it's spawn...

I'm a GTA modder, I know what I'm talking about lmao.
    Do you have the PC version of Just Cause 2? Because then you could do this, and help us all out!

I'll have a look myself, as I have it on both PC and Xbox 360 - I'm not very experienced when it comes to this type of stuff though, so don't expect results from me. I'm still relatively new to PC gaming, let alone modding
    signature image

Sorry guys, I still run XP and have an older GFX card, I got my game on PS3

I don't know the folder layouts but try finding data files and see if you can open them with notepad, perhaps copy them before you try to open them just in case something goes wrong.

I don't know anything about this engine or the data layout so they may have a separate file with all vehicle spawns or they might have gone the way a lot of other games have and have the vehicle spawns in 1 main code file.

If it's in 1 large code file then you'll need to wait for a programmer to decompile it, I have a friend working on Multiplayer so when I talk to him next I'll see if he can give me some info.

Originally Posted by ventuz
    Somebody with PC haxing skill need to open up files, find out where this bus spawn at... I'm starting to think PC user don't care because PC don't come with achievement usually. (did steam give JC2 achievement?)
    There is an achievement for trying all the vehicles, yes. I've tried nearly every vehicle except for this one, and it's pissing me off just as much as console-players that it's not there. I WANT to try everything, and it would be an easy achievement to get if the bus was actually in the game...

OK I have actually taken the time to drive a Dinggong all the way to the city to try and get the game to spawn the city's version of a bus, but had no luck. Will continue searching

Originally Posted by resistance4103
    OK I have actually taken the time to drive a Dinggong all the way to the city to try and get the game to spawn the city's version of a bus, but had no luck. Will continue searching
    Isn't there a helicopter or plane big enough to carry one?

Originally Posted by hkbravo34
    concoles only (xbox, ps3, wii) mate, did yall not see my post above, i told you where is spawned, east loading docks of the moon base.
    Hey but i hate looking in spawn files (btw, i dont know where are the spawn files)
    I love exploring game worlds and i hate looking for locations,etc...
    I will find that bus without looking spawn files. I'll come back in 30 min - 1 hour and start searching.

Originally Posted by AlexS
    Doubt that works, even though NightHawk said it did he could of been a stooge.

Originally Posted by xI Jakk Ix
    Doubt that works, even though NightHawk said it did he could of been a stooge.
    never tried, never known :3

So, no one's found out how to get it yet?

Well, a friend of mine on PSN has all the vehicles, so I'll ask him how he got it.

Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    never tried, never known :3
    Well we could try it with a Double Decker DingDong like he said. But how would we get it there via air travel? We need a big helicopter or plane.

We could do this:

1. Get an Airliner 747 from the International Airport

2. Fly it to where they spawn then land it

3. Wait for a Double Decker DingDong to spawn

4. Daul-Hook it to the Airliner 747 then land it back at the Internationak Airport then do what he said

Well we could try it with a Double Decker DingDong like he said. But how would we get it there via air travel? We need a big helicopter or plane.

We could do this:

1. Get an Airliner 747 from the International Airport

2. Fly it to where they spawn then land it

3. Wait for a Double Decker DingDong to spawn

4. Daul-Hook it to the Airliner 747 then land it back at the Internationak Airport then do what he said
    Or you can just drive the DingDong there... I spent the last half hour in the snow mountains but no DingDong 268D shows up -.- Normally they always do.

EDIT: Ah finally, it spawned. now driving to the airport. Damn ... 15 KM to go Even the H62-Quapaw can't carry the DingDong, and that is the biggest helicopter (I tried just a few seconds ago). So I have to drive.

EDIT2: Finally reached the highway, 11 KM to go.

don't waste your time it's useless

i start to think it's a 100% achievement

I only got 3 KM to go so i'm gonna at least give it a try. You never know. And it's very unlikely a 100% reward. Imagine: Congratulations, you completed Just Cause 2 100%, here's a BUS! That's just silly.

EDIT: I just spent the last 10 minutes driving around in the DingDong 268D at the roundabout (circle) at the International Airport, but no LeisureLeiner shows up I'm now gonna try driving the DingDong around in the City area, see if it shows up then.

EDIT2: Ok, my DingDong crashed. I give up.

Originally Posted by AlexS
    I only got 3 KM to go so i'm gonna at least give it a try. You never know. And it's very unlikely a 100% reward. Imagine: Congratulations, you completed Just Cause 2 100%, here's a BUS! That's just silly.

EDIT: I just spent the last 10 minutes driving around in the DingDong 268D at the roundabout (circle) at the International Airport, but no LeisureLeiner shows up I'm now gonna try driving the DingDong around in the City area, see if it shows up then.

EDIT2: Ok, my DingDong crashed. I give up.
    If I were you, I'd be very pissed off right now.

first was said:there's only one and is costantly moving , now it spawns here and there randomly

and the empty space in "vehicles" (BM list) is very suspicious....

EDIT:collecting all the faction items doesnt unlock anything

also about leisuire liner

Originally Posted by SOLIDDO
    don't waste your time it's useless

i start to think it's a 100% achievement
    I highly doubt that, look at the game and all the trailers then think about what 100% achievments they might give us... a freaking bus? lol?

anyone good friends with mycoldman ask him where it is found

Here's a thought; On our JC2 leaderboard/stats page, the heatmap tab is locked. Do you think the bus may spawn in the 'coolest' area of the map? (i.e. where we spend least time on the whole?). Maybe this is the reason the tabbed is locked in the first place, so we can't see at first where to start looking.

*Shrug*

?

Anyone checked the EMP Tower island for it?
    Lowndes gave me that idea somehow.

I noticed a few Dingdong buses drive around on the desert high roads. Still no leisureliner spotted up that way though. I even checked all airport hangars. I thought it's probably the only place a large bus could park without being seen. I think it might be the time to ask the devs for a clue.

Anyone checked the EMP Tower island for it?
    Lowndes gave me that idea somehow.
    Yeah i had a quick look around there. Only 1 or 2 dirt roads. No vehicles on the island.

Hey anyone can tell me how to make screenshoots in PC version?
    :S

Page 6 of 220 First First ... 23456789101656106 ... Last