Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Im starting to think this Bus is Not in the game.. is there evidence of it being in any of the Console versions of the game?

Can I haz cooky?

Big Grin

Originally Posted by UpcomingChris
    Im starting to think this Bus is Not in the game.. is there evidence of it being in any of the Console versions of the game?
    Oh it's in there, we established that a long time ago, but there is an error somewhere in the spawn files.

I actually hope they don't patch it back in so that it comes around A LOT. I want it to be hard to get, but still possible.
    Want multiplayer? SIGN!!! Thanks sammich
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/JC2MP#signForm

Originally Posted by Black Market
    Can I haz cooky?
    NO, but red pillow can have one
    Check out my Just Cause 2 videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/GustCause
    Hey, check out, a new Just Cause 2 Forum: http://www.jc2forums.com/index

Originally Posted by plavit
    I'm bored, so...
    why RedPillow?
    Is your favourite pillow red?
    Is your redneck neighbor's name Pillow?
    Is it liek...lol, i should be doing my HW, so i guess, bye Answer thou!!!
    Someone asked this before and he's guess was, that I kill people when they sleep and their pillows turn red .. I liked that one

I don't know really .. my favourite color is red and it's short word --> unlike 'magenta' or 'orange' which sound stupid too.

Pillow is for .. cause I like sleeping
    And these two combined sound great in my opinion 'RedPillow' - how cool is that?
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    Someone asked this before and he's guess was, that I kill people when they sleep and their pillows turn red .. I liked that one

I don't know really .. my favourite color is red and it's short word --> unlike 'magenta' or 'orange' which sound stupid too.

Pillow is for .. cause I like sleeping
    And these two combined sound great in my opinion 'RedPillow' - how cool is that?
    I want to be a orangepillow!

Can I be RedBolo?

OMG nice

Originally Posted by ElSock
    Oh it's in there, we established that a long time ago, but there is an error somewhere in the spawn files.

I actually hope they don't patch it back in so that it comes around A LOT. I want it to be hard to get, but still possible.
    If there's something wrong with the spawn files and it doesn't spawn at all, then it's not in the game is it now?...

Originally Posted by xI Jakk Ix
    If there's something wrong with the spawn files and it doesn't spawn at all, then it's not in the game is it now?...
    It doesn't SHOW up in the game, but it IS in the game. As confirmed by mcm.

All that is needed is a little fix to the codes so that the game recongnises the LL and makes it spawn when it's supposed to. It must not be reading the file properly or something.

Lol, suppose it is in the game but you know what I mean lol :P. Looks like Avalanche just ed it up, that's all.

Lol, suppose it is in the game but you know what I mean lol :P. Looks like Avalanche just ed it up, that's all.
    Probably right.

Lets just hope they can un- it!

If you could un- something, everyone would be a millionaire.

Let me try to give you a little example, which you can adapt to this bus-case:

Let's say, that this piece of 'code' is written to the game:

"Spawn the LL to snowy mountains and desert areas ..
    .. LL ID is 155 - spawn more of these buses, if player is driving one. spawn randomly too."

Now, that was the line which is supposed to be in the game .. althou it's like this:

.. LL ID is 200 - spawn more of these buses, if player is driving one, spawn randomly too."

Notice, that the ID is wrong.
    Now, what WE are trying to do here, is first of all to trick the game to spawn more different buses when driving DingGongs.

We noticed, that it doesn't work thou .. even limos don't spawn.
    After that, we tried to play the game a bit differently to try to trick the game to spawn the LL - like driving with different vehicles, glitches, switching vehicle IDs etc.

That made some progress .. but wasn't really near of us finding the bus.
    So, we keep tricking the game to spawn the bus .. because it's in the game, there has to be some wacko-way to make the game get confused and to spawn the LL.
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Have a cookie .

Have a cookie .
    Have 2.

I like your thinking though, i mean we know they're going to patch it. But who knows, maybe we can find it before then. Just because we've tried everything and it didn't work doesn't mean it can't work.

There is still a chance, like 5% or something, probably more like 10%.
    That small chance could make the bus appear for any of us. We could be looking around the ski resort thinking we're never going to find it, but while your looking there the LL could be just around the corner. But unfortunately we can't cover the whole game at the same time, even with this many people involved. So just because it doesn't spawn in an area the first time you check.. or the second.. or the third, that doesn't mean it will never spawn in that area, it's just a very small chance.

But we will get the LL eventually, either through finding it, or a patch, or both. But we WILL get it, and soon!

Let me try to give you a little example, which you can adapt to this bus-case:

Let's say, that this piece of 'code' is written to the game:

.. LL ID is 155 - spawn more of these buses, if player is driving one. spawn randomly too."

Now, that was the line which is supposed to be in the game .. althou it's like this:

.. LL ID is 200 - spawn more of these buses, if player is driving one, spawn randomly too."

Notice, that the ID is wrong.
    Now, what WE are trying to do here, is first of all to trick the game to spawn more different buses when driving DingGongs.

We noticed, that it doesn't work thou .. even limos don't spawn.
    After that, we tried to play the game a bit differently to try to trick the game to spawn the LL - like driving with different vehicles, glitches, switching vehicle IDs etc.

That made some progress .. but wasn't really near of us finding the bus.
    So, we keep tricking the game to spawn the bus .. because it's in the game, there has to be some wacko-way to make the game get confused and to spawn the LL.
    Nice summary, thanks RedPillow Good to bring the focus back.

lol, you guys are still tryin' nice!
    A bit of OT: what do you guys think is the fastest way to obtain the 75% completion? I'm at 55%...

if you mean the dingdongs, theres 2 types, double decker buses and single decker ones, and are easily found around the snowy mountains, especially on the eastern one, check villages, they're going along roads linking them up

oh ok the LL, i saw that in the vehicles list, just forgot about it though, didn't realise it was rare

Originally Posted by plavit
    A bit of OT: what do you guys think is the fastest way to obtain the 75% completion? I'm at 55%...
    I don't know what you've been doing, but what seems to get the percentage to move the fastest is to do missions. If you've done the missions you just gotta take over lots of settlements, probably it will take about 20 hours to get to 75%

Originally Posted by supersoviet
    if you mean the dingdongs, theres 2 types, double decker buses and single decker ones, and are easily found around the snowy mountains, especially on the eastern one, check villages, they're going along roads linking them up

oh ok the LL, i saw that in the vehicles list, just forgot about it though, didn't realise it was rare
    We're looking for the Vanderbildt LeisureLiner, not the DingGong.

Would be so cool, if the mods info that the new patch is out (when it's out) in this thread first and after that with a forum-thread

Would be so cool, if the mods info that the new patch is out (when it's out) in this thread first and after that with a forum-thread
    They'll probably mention it in here because of the LL, and MCM said he would get back to us, so i would expect someone to post in here.

This has been bugging me for awhile, I mean it would probably be one of those vehicles you ignored on the road but its not spawning so its a thing of legends

Off Topic : Im extremely mad right now, Lent a game to a friend and it turns out I couldnt trust him, when I asked for it back he returns it, alls good, go to play it today...he cracked the ring on the inside...didnt tell me and now is saying I did it

Originally Posted by Ricos_Hair
    This has been bugging me for awhile, I mean it would probably be one of those vehicles you ignored on the road but its not spawning so its a thing of legends

Off Topic : Im extremely mad right now, Lent a game to a friend and it turns out I couldnt trust him, when I asked for it back he returns it, alls good, go to play it today...he cracked the ring on the inside...didnt tell me and now is saying I did it
    I'd whack brains out of my friends - if they'd do so >:[

Page 51 of 220 First First ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... Last