Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Maybe the bus has cold blooded and ninja pro on
    Originally Posted by N-lyger
    Dedimes is cool.
    #2 --N lyger. You all know what to do.

Originally Posted by Dedimes
    Maybe the bus has cold blooded and ninja pro on
    that only makes u invisible to air support so u would still see it.

or the bus is driving on a small circular road located in a remote island.
    http://raptr.com/doulifee
    Agriboss 9000: Grow your crops, blow water tower...Stronger than a mountain!

Originally Posted by CarbonVI
    that only makes u invisible to air support so u would still see it.
    But what if it has a Snow Camo or Wood Camo Suite on? Or it has an Intervention so whenever you go near it he sends his LeisureLiner goons after you, snipes you then says his goons did it, while in court.

Why don't we just make up ridiculous ideas why we can't find it? It's much more fun and interesting.

i'll start, and i say "cloaking device"
    http://raptr.com/doulifee
    Agriboss 9000: Grow your crops, blow water tower...Stronger than a mountain!

Originally Posted by doulifee
    i'll start, and i say "cloaking device"
    My idea was amazing and you know it. Or Baby Panay could of took it to his grave with him when he died, though it's pretty hard to take a godamn Tour Bus with you when you die.

the bus is cool but has anyone found the ice cream truck in the mountains?
    "Hello,Mr.Snowman."-Rico

Originally Posted by ace22
    the bus is cool but has anyone found the ice cream truck in the mountains?
    lies

no in other words..... no one will bother looking for it?
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Originally Posted by CarbonVI
    lies
    There is an ice cream truck, but they are all over.

I don't know if many people really care about the bus, its the fact that you need it for the 104 vehicles achievement.

Maybe it's underwater and you need a CHOPPAH!!!!!!!
    I HATE SCOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I had a dream about this darn bus last night!

Originally Posted by Hawkju
    Where is this supposed random spawn point in this village? I don't seen any vehicles here at all, aside from the military jeep. Plus its a small town with a dirt road... why would there be a bus?
    Infront of the large shed/market looking building. If you go there later in the day, from 5pm onwards, different vehicles will spawn there. Sometimes none, sometimes 2 or 3 different ones.
    signature image

Somebody with PC haxing skill need to open up files, find out where this bus spawn at... I'm starting to think PC user don't care because PC don't come with achievement usually. (did steam give JC2 achievement?)

Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Man, I had a dream about this darn bus last night!

Was it....A wet dream

Jk...

hey, just thought if some people on xbox live wanted to look for a bit tonight, add me and we can all party up and check different islands and stuff. my gamertag is "high as a rock", obviously without the ""

Has anyone actually completed 100% on hardcore yet? Could it be there? That sure is a LOT OF SPACE to look for such a SMALL BUS (actually that is a Really HUGE bus).

ok i have found location have a look at this thread------------>http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=106232

In the BM list there is an empty space in "vehicles"

Does the JC2 game guide show you the locations of the vehicles? Someone have a look.

Originally Posted by Wet Wookiee
    Does the JC2 game guide show you the locations of the vehicles? Someone have a look.
    Negative, just a picture and stats
    I love then smell of Napalm in the morning

Originally Posted by Napalm_Knight
    Negative, just a picture and stats
    Hmmm. I thought they would of stated the areas they are found. Damn.

I went back to that little village today and thought I saw it but it was just two smaller busses parked right up close

this bus is magic it better not be that we have to complete the game 100%.This bus is the octavio of just cause 2

The bus is actually the size of a thimble. the picture was taken with a tiny camera
    Originally Posted by N-lyger
    Dedimes is cool.
    #2 --N lyger. You all know what to do.

Page 5 of 220 First First 1234567891555105 ... Last