Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Restarting the 360, see what happens.

im starting to think i got lucky, but it wasnt being driven, so how the hell could i?

Originally Posted by dayd41
    As promised guys, here it is

EDIT: It seems to only appear before it gets dark, not in daytime, not at night, I cant remember what exact time it was, but like I said, it was before it got dark.
    Wow i'm so gonna try this when I get home.

EDIT: I tried it, there do spawn different vehicles, one time the Dongtai A-B Decalux, then a Shimuzi ATV555 or something, then a Sakura Aquila. I'm gonna try this till the LeisureLeiner spawns

umm, they had this bus in the demo map(when the picture was taken) , but ater the demo, they moved it the bus's spawn point to

Originally Posted by doulifee
    a spawn point is a location in panau where a vehicule or a set of vehicule is parked. So let's say in village X you have a spawn point of agriboss, that mean at that village you can found randomly one of the agriboss there.

The bus is the last vehicule in the list we all miss. that's why we all hunt it and drive around the island to find it.

//i have all the faction item, so i dunno
    //i have all the others cars checked on my list too
    //maybe. who know?
    The bus is there in the PC version too?
    Ahm...how can i make screenshoots of JC2 in PC?

Originally Posted by Hawkju
    Your assuming that the developers remembered to actually make a spawn situation for it. Its possible (and pretty likely, since NO ONE has found it) that it was forgotten, or there is a glitch that is preventing it from spawning. I mean seriously, what do you think the collective hours of people playing this game are? 100,000 hours maybe? easily. And not one person has seen it? That is pretty unlikely.
    More like 1,000,000 theres been 350,000 copies sold and that would mean that each person plays an average of 20 minutes, 1,000,000=average of 3 hours.

Originally Posted by Lost
    More like 1,000,000 theres been 350,000 copies sold and that would mean that each person plays an average of 20 minutes, 1,000,000=average of 3 hours.
    These arent actual people who bought the game, just how much the publisher put out to venues and stores to hold the game.

8. I think its time to step in! Man, I've searched the whole morning, but hasn't found it yet
    JCS: "How to get your Monster truck down safely from a skyscraper!"
    http://youtu.be/0ZMPhPLLry4

From information that dayd41 has provided, and the severe lack of any other sightings of the bus, it seems most likely that this vehicle is never spawned with a driver and that it has no exclusive spawn point.

It spawns only at points like the one that dayd41 found: Thouse that are set to randomly spawn an entire range of vehicles, some likely set to spawn more frequently than others. There must be dozens of these 'random' spawn points in the game. And for only one confirmed sighting of the bus, it must have an incredibly low chance of spawning at one. It is highly likely to be related to time of day, as I have noticed that vehicle frequency does appear to change as time progresses.

So we should just keep doing what we are doing: Keeping our eyes peeled around this area, and looking for other spawns that are known to spawn random vehicles from the games' rather large repertoire of civilian land vehicles.
    signature image

maybe mcm could give us a lil hint or a riddle?pls mycoldman...

anyone ever realize that when someone makes a big discovery in a video game... they always manage to come up with some sort of excuse to not show proof?
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Yeah. While this seems slightly more possible, I still have doubts this is real.

The jokes on us then lol.

I'm with the randomly spawning folks and I'm sure Ill find it just playing.
    Mod Nation Racers out 5-25-2010

Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    There must be dozens of these 'random' spawn points in the game.
    dozens? my best guess is 1,000's lol

Originally Posted by Lost
    It is only a guess. My point is, IT'S A LOT! the chances that no one has found it just because of luck, is unlikely.

Originally Posted by NightmareStorm
    anyone ever realize that when someone makes a big discovery in a video game... they always manage to come up with some sort of excuse to not show proof?

This bus is killing me slowly.... whenever I see a bus in public I scream out and run in the road only to realise I'm not in the game....
    Check out my JC2 youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sebbird08?feature=mhw4

Where is this supposed random spawn point in this village? I don't seen any vehicles here at all, aside from the military jeep. Plus its a small town with a dirt road... why would there be a bus?

................. PC people just need to look through the spawn files...

thats what im saying Hawk.

he lied, which is why he won't give any proof of him finding it there.
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Yes, I can't believe people actually believe dayd. So he finds the bus before anyone, but couldn't upload a video OR take a screenshot? Oh that's a coincidence

Every phone now has a camera feature on it. That's all it takes.

ALRIGHT, coords for the SMALLER Double decker: x20930 y15535; they are popular in that location, so guys, check out the other roads near it or w.e. This bus is more older looking but is still nice and BIG.

Still hunting, but im having a swim b4 i go back out :P

On the map, these coords are somewhere about here: (NOTE: u no im serious, im using purple instead of orange)

Originally Posted by Flat Face
    ................. PC people just need to look through the spawn files...
    concoles only (xbox, ps3, wii) mate, did yall not see my post above, i told you where is spawned, east loading docks of the moon base.

Originally Posted by hkbravo34
    concoles only (xbox, ps3, wii) mate, did yall not see my post above, i told you where is spawned, east loading docks of the moon base.
    Wii? haha
    PSN: GMi_02; Xbox Live: BTKxSilentDeath

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    I shouldn't laught for that but ... HAHAHA xDD
    HAHA! **Throws RedPillow a cookie** I found that bus up at the ski resort but I didn't take it

We need our friends in this time of need

Page 4 of 220 First First 123456781454104 ... Last