Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    - Only participate, if you are playing on console.
    - Mods are forbidden.
    - Leizureliner is REALLY BIG, don't get fooled by smaller ones.
    Of course mods are forbidden, but hey, the bus is not in the PC version either unless you mod/cheat. I can't find it yet either, I'm playing the game like it's been made. I'm totally looking for the bus, even though I'm playing on a PC. Not that I'm not 100% sure Avalanche forgot to make the bus able to spawn...

A lot of people curious why this vehicle is missing? It's on the disc - yes, just as many other vehicles and weapons, but it's locked and will be available as paid ''DLC'' (yes, 100kb unlock keys). This is the reason why we do not have some official info from the dev team.
    And good luck spending all your time searching for something, that is at the moment missing.

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    I've just found a way to spawn LOTS of DingGongs - All you got to do is find one of them, and just stand on top of it in stunt position.

Seriously, you'll encounter huge amounts of busses that way.

- We have progressed alot, tomorrow is a new day - We'll find it !!
    Nice, thanks for the tip. And we have progressed ALOT, and don't forget MCM said he was looking into this.

We WILL find it, as a team.

@SATH: Well you may think that, but it's not true.
    The vehicle is in the game (or it should be, if not it'll be patched) and Mycoldman (your new i see, so in case you don't know, MCM is the community manager for Eidos, and he has contact with the dev's and other people who made the game, the info he gives is official info) confirmed there is no reason for it not to spawn.

If you don't want to help then don't post.

I can say that it Isn't on the two Islands to the southeast with the three kings hotel
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

dingdong and leisure linner side to side.
    http://raptr.com/doulifee
    Agriboss 9000: Grow your crops, blow water tower...Stronger than a mountain!

Originally Posted by doulifee
    dingdong and leisure linner side to side.
    Are you on PC?

EDIT:...NVM you are.

Well the LL is going to be easy to spot then, how do you turn corners in that thing lol.

Whoa! Huge difference!
    These are mah' glitches.

i bought the game for pc this morning but i still play it on 360 too
    http://raptr.com/doulifee
    Agriboss 9000: Grow your crops, blow water tower...Stronger than a mountain!

Wow, it really is huge.

Still trying to find it btw. I'm going to try what RedPillow suggested and i'm also going to try and drive a truck or some other industrial vehicle around the desert because when you drive those type of vehicles, large vehicles start to spawn and the LL might come under that category.

hope the devs prove this soon, i have 100 vehicles found and im trying to get all, but its not gonna be easy with this... bug? glitch? or... is it in the game?
    Check out my Just Cause 2 videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/GustCause
    Hey, check out, a new Just Cause 2 Forum: http://www.jc2forums.com/index

ROFL all this talk of Ding Dongs ROFL

In America this a slang term for a man's pee pee

My Daughter was reading my laptop when I went to the bathroom I left it on page #11 and I hear this loud giggling (after I busted her) ... she's asking me why all these people are talking about Ding Dongs.

Originally Posted by AssassinAgent47
    ROFL all this talk of Ding Dongs ROFL

In America this a slang term for a man's pee pee

My Daughter was reading my laptop when I went to the bathroom I left it on page #11 and I hear this loud giggling (after I busted her) ... she's asking me why all these people are talking about Ding Dongs.
    Haha, I was laughing about this too, pretty hilarious
    These are mah' glitches.

Yeah btw it's a mistake. The bus is actually called a DingGong not a DingDong.

Lightbulb

hmm ok... think of a leisurely vehicle... perhaps a limo? limo + desert = leisureliner!? Also i think RedPillow likes DingDongs abit too much

Originally Posted by zabava12
    Hey can anyone tell me HOW TO MAKE A SCREENSHOOT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

*stealing cookies from all* :S
    thi prt srn, open paint, go to edit, paste, then save picture as blah.jgp

Smile

Also if we r going to find this as a team i think that someone should get a map of panau and grey out everywhere thats not the desert or arctic. then every time we've searched an area we can grey out that area and hopefully find it!

Originally Posted by Chromepup
    Also if we r going to find this as a team i think that someone should get a map of panau and grey out everywhere thats not the desert or arctic. then every time we've searched an area we can grey out that area and hopefully find it!
    Its probably in the jungle areas...

Wink

Originally Posted by Ricos_Hair
    Its probably in the jungle areas...
    im going on what mcm said " its usualy in the desert and snowy mountains"

What about in an Airship...or a cloud....or a cloud shaped airship....

Im 33 hours in (PC version) and haven't seen this particular bus as of yet ..but if I do ill be sure to screenshot / movie it.

That would be extremely unlikely.

Hmm..... maybe it's unlocked at like 100 hours?

There's nothing you have to do, it has nothing to do with game hours or the amount of collectibles.

I searching based on what Mycoldman said, "...there should be no reason for it not to spawn...", "...it should be found in the desert or snow areas".

@Chromepup: That's a good idea, but you may be in a certain area and it won't spawn, but this could be due to many reasons, 1. You are not driving the right type of vehicle, or 2. It's not the right time of day etc. So the areas you grey out might actually spawn the LL, you just didn't see it because of many different factors.

We'll find it though, we're getting soo close!

Tether a Limo to a DingDong (or vice versa) and the 7th vehicle you'll see will be an LL.

There ya go!

^How I wish that was true^

Originally Posted by Chikablam
    ^How I wish that was true^
    +1

I wonder what it's like to drive that giant vehicle. It's the largest ground vehicle in the entire game!

I tried your tip RedPillow and your right, tons of DingGongs spawned, i now have to try and figure out a way to use this "double-spawn" method and try to get the LL to spawn.

It really is great to see everyone come together to find this vehicle! We're getting closer and closer, it's only a matter of time!

Page 13 of 220 First First ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... Last