Thread: Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Anyone, who seriously wants to find that freaking bus .. [bus been found]

Originally Posted by mycoldman
    Hmmn... I am looking into this guys. There's no reason why it shouldn't be there, but this vehicle does not have fixed spawn locations. I'm told it's normally found in the desert or snow areas.

If I find there is a problem, I'll let you know.
    Thanks for checking , so does that mean there isn't a location where it spawns (like the G9 Eclipse), it can only be found driving on the roads?

Thanks again, this definately makes it easier because it narrow's the search to snow and desert areas, and also we are looking on the roads.

I'm off to look for it again . I can't beleive i actually waited in a bus stop untill the military shot me lol .

Anyon else think it's ironic that its called the "LEISURE liner" ?

No why? It's just a luxuary bus, probably for VIP Colonels etc.

lol.. wait i see what you mean, i guess the dev's wanted us to have to look for it.

Alleluja!!!!
    finally good news!
    mmm...only 2 thoughts:
    snow and desert areas are more than 50% of the map and "...it's normally found..." for whom?

Originally Posted by Cdr.Cypher
    lol any news on the bus spawning point?
    driving me nuts too lol
    Originally Posted by mycoldman
    this vehicle does not have fixed spawn locations. I'm told it's normally found in the desert or snow areas.
    There you go.
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

I like this bus
    its fun looking for something that cant be found

snow and desert areas are more than 50% of the map and "...it's normally found..." for whom?
    So it's 'normal' for it to spawn in these areas. All we can do is try.

I think getting it to spawn in these areas will have something to do with the type of car your driving and/or the time of day.

I think we should look from the edges of snow and desert areas ..
    I think it's somewhy logical, not to look from the center so much.
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

at least the "location" is narrowed abit more

gonna check the desert later as its more easy to navigate with choppers then the snowy mountains

in the middle of the desert
    civilian village "Kampung Tok Dalang"
    spawns LOTS of Ding Dongs
    i'll have a look around there

Originally Posted by loook
    in the middle of the desert
    civilian village "Kampung Tok Dalang"
    spawns LOTS of Ding Dongs
    i'll have a look around there
    Sounds good, thanks for the tip - we're in this together you know ;]
    I'll be heading to the deserts also.

A tip from me too, for people who are roaming on the snowy mountains:
    Look from the north / north-west, there's tons of DingDongs.

I'm actually going to try to get the DingDong not to spawn, and instead hopefully the LeisureLiner spawns. It seems that something has been messed up because i think there are too many DingDongs, maybe the LeisureLiner is also supposed to spawn but the codes got messed up and the DingDong spawns instead of the LeisureLiner and that's why there are always tons of DingDongs.

I think i covered most of the Snow Mountains (Although it's hard to tell in such a big area), i saw loads of DingDongs but no LeisureLiner, i was in a chopper though and i think vehicle type has something to do with it. The weird thing is that with every DingDong that spawns there's always the same type of vehicles spawn with it, for e.g. when you see lots of DingDongs you also see lots of those light blue taxi's and you see lots of other vehicles that spawn when the DingDong spawns.

So i'm going to try different vehicles in these areas and see what happens. I'll check that place you suggested RedPillow and i'll try different vehicle types and see what comes up, and hopefully the LeisureLiner will spawn instead of the DingDong.

I hate busses, when i do find a leisure liner im going to absolutely f**k it right up

Originally Posted by SmC12
    I'm actually going to try to get the DingDong not to spawn, and instead hopefully the LeisureLiner spawns. It seems that something has been messed up because i think there are too many DingDongs, maybe the LeisureLiner is also supposed to spawn but the codes got messed up and the DingDong spawns instead of the LeisureLiner and that's why there are always tons of DingDongs.

I think i covered most of the Snow Mountains (Although it's hard to tell in such a big area), i saw loads of DingDongs but no LeisureLiner, i was in a chopper though and i think vehicle type has something to do with it. The weird thing is that with every DingDong that spawns there's always the same type of vehicles spawn with it, for e.g. when you see lots of DingDongs you also see lots of those light blue taxi's and you see lots of other vehicles that spawn when the DingDong spawns.

So i'm going to try different vehicles in these areas and see what happens. I'll check that place you suggested RedPillow and i'll try different vehicle types and see what comes up, and hopefully the LeisureLiner will spawn instead of the DingDong.
    That's a interesting tactic not to make DingDongs spawn .. gotta try that one too, sounds good.

Originally Posted by scorpio-a
    I hate busses, when i do find a leisure liner im going to absolutely f**k it right up
    That's one way to look at it xD

i have an idea. lets go on a road trip from the mountains and travel down to the desert in a dingdong. probably wont work but im going to give it a shot. who's in

The DindDongs only spawn in the Snow and Desert areas as well. So no one must want a lift to the goddamn International Airport or Capital City these days...

i have an idea. lets go on a road trip from the mountains and travel down to the desert in a dingdong. probably wont work but im going to give it a shot. who's in?
    Try if you want but i'm not sure if it will work, instead why don't you try driving a DingDong around the known areas for the LL to spawn, like the desert and snow areas. It would save time and it's easier.

Meanwhile i'm still trying to get the DingDong not to spawn and instead spawn the LL.

Originally Posted by scorpio-a
    Not gonna drive it? What about the trophy?
    Anyways, if IT SHOULD NORMALLY SPAWN and NOBODY HAS FOUND IT (literally), then i think it spawns if driving also a RARE vehicle, don't you guys think?

Originally Posted by SmC12
    Try if you want but i'm not sure if it will work, instead why don't you try driving a DingDong around the known areas for the LL to spawn, like the desert and snow areas. It would save time and it's easier.

Meanwhile i'm still trying to get the DingDong not to spawn and instead spawn the LL.
    Meanwhile, I'll be flying around desert and mountains with helicopter.

This bus is more trouble than it's worth, first thing I'm going to do when I find it is get it to the top of the moutain and crash it all the way back down again.

Revenge is fun.

Originally Posted by plavit
    Anyways, if IT SHOULD NORMALLY SPAWN and NOBODY HAS FOUND IT (literally), then i think it spawns if driving also a RARE vehicle, don't you guys think?
    Maybe... But what vehicle would that be?

Anyways, I love that everyone participates in finding this bus and Im glad it has not been found yet - it adds so much in this game and keeps everyone interested!!

Also, i just checked out mountains in a heli, and found NO ding dons... WTF?

Of course I'm not going to drive it, thats just what it wants - to be driven
    No but seriously, i will drive and destroy it. Perhaps drive it into a gas station while still inside.

Also, i just checked out mountains in a heli, and found NO ding dons... WTF?
    Really? when i was in a heli earlier i saw tons of DingDongs. That's weird.

What area were you in? becuase some of the roads in the mountains are reserved for the military and lead to a base somewhere, so no civillian vehicles drive on them.

Page 11 of 220 First First ... 7891011121314152161111 ... Last