Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Atlantis Islands? >_>

Atlantis Islands? >_>

Atlantis Islands? >_>

Is this some big april fools joke, or do they really exist >_>

Originally Posted by Lost
    Is this some big april fools joke, or do they really exist >_>
    At first I was skeptical, but then i just found it while driving a boat! there were some kind of people there, didn't get a good look because they killed me too fast (low health) And I'm so mad at myself because i didn't look at the map!

It's test islands that the Dev's used for texturing etc. I haven't been there but apparently if you grapple onto one of the taking off Aeroliner 474's and ride it all the way outside the map area the game will freeze, then after a couple of minutes you will be flung off the plane and into the water. If you dive under the water you will see street light etc. and houses that were used for the test area.

I haven't tried this method and don't know if it's 100% true, but i do know there are test islands somewhere that never got deleted from the game.

Originally Posted by SmC12
    It's test islands that the Dev's used for texturing etc. I haven't been there but apparently if you grapple onto one of the taking off Aeroliner 474's and ride it all the way outside the map area the game will freeze, then after a couple of minutes you will be flung off the plane and into the water. If you dive under the water you will see street light etc. and houses that were used for the test area.

I haven't tried this method and don't know if ot's 100% true, but i do know there are test islands somewhere that never got deleted from the game.
    I found one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iOlqq7N_1g

First one to discover it too! I feel so special

oh, and that's not what he means

EPIC B.S.

Happy April 1 everyone (when will this stupid day be over)!

Originally Posted by sfmountainbiker
    EPIC B.S.

Happy April 1 everyone (when will this stupid day be over)!
    This isn't a joke it's true, it's not Atlantis it just looks like that when you dive under the water and see the lights etc.

aprils fools day is over!! it ends at 12:00
    I want JUST CAUSE 2

8. Originally Posted by N-lyger
    I found one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iOlqq7N_1g

First one to discover it too! I feel so special

oh, and that's not what he means
    No, that's the pie island, and you're not the first one to discover it.
    The OP is talking about a different island.

dont know what island ur talking about, but when i brought up Atlantis, i literally meant, Atlantis, u can find it at the coordinates= X15395 - Y32356 its underwater, u have to find this TINY little cave that leads even deeper underwater, and at teh end of the cave, u'll come into an opening, then turn to ur right, and swim to the end, and then right again, and u'll see this HUGE dome with buildings inside, i haven't found a way in yet though.... cause u die from no oxygen just as i reach the dome.
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Originally Posted by NightmareStorm
    dont know what island ur talking about, but when i brought up Atlantis, i literally meant, Atlantis, u can find it at the coordinates= X15395 - Y52356 its underwater, u have to find this TINY little cave that leads even deeper underwater, and at teh end of the cave, u'll come into an opening, then turn to ur right, and swim to the end, and then right again, and u'll see this HUGE dome with buildings inside, i haven't found a way in yet though.... cause u die from no oxygen just as i reach the dome.

dont know what island ur talking about, but when i brought up Atlantis, i literally meant, Atlantis, u can find it at the coordinates= X15395 - Y52356 its underwater, u have to find this TINY little cave that leads even deeper underwater, and at teh end of the cave, u'll come into an opening, then turn to ur right, and swim to the end, and then right again, and u'll see this HUGE dome with buildings inside, i haven't found a way in yet though.... cause u die from no oxygen just as i reach the dome.
    make a video of it!! if u have a ps3 if u have a xbox then.... dang u!

Originally Posted by llx Todd xll
    aprils fools day is over!! it ends at 12:00
    Are you from the UK? I had never heard about this until reading about the unofficial "end of pranks" at noon in a UK article from today.

fine i'll make a vid...

getting on JC2 now.

quickly man, QUICKLY... oh wait, i see what you did there
    Check out and Support id:EAZ GrappleHook DLC please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

dang... i made a vid... but it doesn't seem to work when u have the video capture capturing....
    i submitted it to youtube, but i got an error "Unable to submit location"

there's a hole beneath a rock down there.

go searching.

Are you from the UK? I had never heard about this until reading about the unofficial "end of pranks" at noon in a UK article from today.
    yea i am in the uk i tought the tradition applyied to everyone
    I want JUST CAUSE 2

dang... i made a vid... but it doesn't seem to work when u have the video capture capturing....
    i submitted it to youtube, but i got an error "Unable to submit location"

there's a hole beneath a rock down there.

go searching.
    Riiiiiiight.

This is the biggest BS ever...haha
    Highest Kills Rank (PS3): 4, Highest Hijacking Rank (PS3): 4, Highest Parachute Climb: 1503 meters, Longest Base Jump (Non Hot Air Balloon): 1473 meters

Originally Posted by llx Todd xll
    yea i am in the uk i tought the tradition applyied to everyone
    Naw, here in the U.S. we have to put up with this bullspit all day.

Naw, here in the U.S. we have to put up with this bullspit all day.
    hahhahahhahaha indeed, the usa does get a lot of
    I want JUST CAUSE 2

OH MY GAWSH, NightmareStorm is right!

Once you enter the cave and swim down a long ways ( it helps if you can grapple to the seahorse with the saddle), you will eventually run into Atlantis. The best part (I'm sure Nightmare just didn't want to spoil it for anyone), is that all the mermaids down there are topless!!! (Although, like he says you can't enter Atlantis - you can look but not touch). Man, and I thought the Hot Coffee easter egg was trouble. Man, Avalanche is going to have quite a time battling the leagle-beagles on this one!

Ugh stupid Americans and there ruining of traditions

Originally Posted by Ricos_Hair
    Mwahahahahahahhhahahahahah!!!!

Originally Posted by Ricos_Hair
    Stereotypical remark

Shut up
    Their minds must not be filled with more fairy tales, but with knowledge instead. Let them have answers - and let those answers be difficult and complex. Such is life. - Altair

Learn how to take a joke, and how to notice Sarcasm. and Biker....WE will try and stop you, we probably wont be successful, but we'll try.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last