Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Atlantis Islands? >_>

Atlantis Islands? >_>

Originally Posted by Ricos_Hair
    Learn how to take a joke, and how to notice Sarcasm. and Biker....WE will try and stop you, we probably wont be successful, but we'll try.
    Meh, I wouldn't if I were you...not because you shouldn't, but because we'll do a fine job of it on our own accord. I mean, Palin still makes daily headlines here.

(I wanted to edit the above pic to show the guys at the end playing JC2, but couldn't do it at work...which I should prolly get back to about now)

lol /\ /\ /\
    Their minds must not be filled with more fairy tales, but with knowledge instead. Let them have answers - and let those answers be difficult and complex. Such is life. - Altair

Lol win, but you see im Canadian, so the difference would be the weight, we would be skinnier xD

Lol win, but you see im Canadian, so the difference would be the weight, we would be skinnier xD
    ehhh I don't know about that you hoser

We prefer to ignore his existence

Riiiiiighht, I've never seen a fat canadian. You realize poutine was invented in Canada.

That was the french, we also do not acknowledge there existence.

Overweight Canadians exist.
    One time I saw one. He was sitting next to a Native American that had a beard.

We prefer to ignore his existence
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The late great John Candy?

You should be removed from the country!

I'm American and loved John Candy and Chris Farley
    What about Chris Farley?

Most great comedians come from there , Jim Carrey, Rick Moranis,Martin Short,Mike Myers, the list goes on and on

Fine, we prefer to ignore his fat, we think of him as a head in a jar like futurama

This topic is getting out of hand LOL Europe AND America are great and have minor differences.

So OT: SO has anyone been to "Atlantis" and see what happens? I can't right now but i will try later, but i think it's just what i said about it being the test islands, they're just underwater for some reason.

im setting off on the great journey to find it right now
    Their minds must not be filled with more fairy tales, but with knowledge instead. Let them have answers - and let those answers be difficult and complex. Such is life. - Altair

Im going with him, for comedic relief

i will look as well later

Nope nothing at those coordinates

Originally Posted by Czbuendel
    Nope nothing at those coordinates
    Did you look under water, like really deep underwater. ? and maybe it's not those exact co-ordinates so try the area around it. I will try this later and see what i find.

lets confirm this an april fools joke. I went there. there is nothing. nothing but water and weeds. I hate coordinate hoaxes... waste my time.

the hole is UNDER a rock, u quite literally, have to push the rock, its a lighter rock then most, but it will take a few trips down to the bottom and up to push it to reveal a hole.

trust me, its worth it!!
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Wasnt this thread meant to be about the Atlantis Islands >_>

ya hey! now that they all checked out the coordinates, lets tell them that you have to move a rock under the water! thats brilliant! then they will fall for it twice! ha ha!

ok. so I put in the coordinates exactly (which is hard to do) even though the video clip shows the wrong ones, the marker is exact. and I went down, lots of rocks. its an april fools joke. and moving rocks is impossibe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/azcrazie?feature=mhw5

There are like 300 rocks down there

maybe 10 more! topics like these are FTW
    www.youtube.com/lennartjuhh! Please Check out my videos! Subscribers: 86 Video Views: 75553

lol the guy who posted this said that it was fake on the moon mission thread

their are no atlantis island per-se but!

Their are islands with scattered ruins on them.
    It puts the cheats in the justcause2 else it gets the shampoo in the eyes again.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last