Thread: Stuck at 98% in Gunung Merah Radar Facility

Stuck at 98% in Gunung Merah Radar Facility

Stuck at 98% in Gunung Merah Radar Facility

Ok, I'm trying to complete Gunung Merah (it's in the desert, near the big mountain).
    I have collected all the car/weapon parts, and now I can't find the last destroyable thing in the base. I have searched everywhere. Help?

Near the entrance, there is a generator on top of a building. Try that maybe?

Originally Posted by Noobinabox
    Near the entrance, there is a generator on top of a building. Try that maybe?
    Nope, I had destroyed that earlier.

A satellite dish, the small ones, they're worth 2% perhaps

Usually the radar facilities have the same things in them, but I believe there are one or two exceptions.

My experience has been that every radar facility has one resource item, one generator, one antenna, and of course, the radar to disable, all being 25% each. Since you are stuck 2% short, I will assume you are at a more extensive station.

While I cannot specifically tell you what you are missing, I can give you some tips that helped me a GREAT DEAL in finding that annoying "last item" or two, and this helped me to complete every base in the game to 100%:

First, DO NOT limit yourself to just the area you see around you. This is very important. Look on your radar map if you are missing something and you will sometimes see a little barely perceptible structure a few hundred yards away where you will find something else to do or pick up. This is very important because sometimes the game has items or stuff to destroy in locations that you might think are a little too far away to be part of the base you are trying to finish.

Second. Try slingshoting around to get a bird's-eye view of the area. You may have missed some obscure or hidden generator or antenna.

Third, obviously DO NOT just wait for your proximity sensor to start flashing and a little white arrow to appear. Try using your slingshot all around the area and see if you can get just one tiny little blip on that sensor and follow it as the bars fill up until you find the item you are looking for.

Fourth, and probably stupid obvious but I will ask anyway: Did you disable the radar itself by pressing the three buttons and then shooting it as it opened up before it had a chance to close again, forcing you to start it all over again?

i have the exact same problem. i have looked eveyrwhere and have no idea what i missed. hopefully its not a glitch but ive had the same problem in a couple other locations

Joyless, I doubt that it is. Honestly, I had the same problem on many bases. You just have to hunker down and search every damned square inch. You also have to go AWAY from the base as well, because sometimes there is a lilttle remote site about 1/4 mile away where there is more to do, and it is easy to miss because you are searching the same enclosure over and over again!

If I haven't done it yet , I 'll go see if I can 100% percent it.

Help me out WHAT'S THE COORDINATES? I might not have it past the yellow dot stage

Usually its something far off LIKE PANAU residential district!!AGH finally got 100%

Originally Posted by Apocalyptic Fish
    A satellite dish, the small ones, they're worth 2% perhaps
    this should be the missing key, i had the same problem.

if not get a uh-10 chippewa or a topachula and just go guns blazing

Smile Just Cause 2 Help

Shot All Of The Base