Page 7 of 14 First First ... 34567891011 ... Last

Thread: Vehicle List with pictures

Vehicle List with pictures

Question

Peter , do you actually read our posts?

I think I recall seeing the Shimuzu ATV55T spawned in a small civilian village beginning with Bandar, South East of the Satellite DIsh and Ski Resort, and somewhere about 3-5km north of Awan Cendawaran or whatever its called (the first stronghold takeover for the Ular Boys)

All the Kuang boats cycle through at
    x: 25450 y: 6190

Hope this helps. Also, I just read on another thread that someone found out how to get the LeisureLiner.
    I'll give it a shot and post back with my result.

4. you are almost done The result is
    JCS: "How to get your Monster truck down safely from a skyscraper!"
    http://youtu.be/0ZMPhPLLry4

Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    Peter , do you actually read our posts?
    I do, i just havent been on for a few days, not enough time simply, but now its weekend

Originally Posted by StoneyTwist
    I'm still looking for the ...

Orque Grandois 21TT (finally found this at X24478 Y30435)
    and
    Orque BonTon 71FT (so now I just need the Bon Ton !!!)

I've tried loc X24478 Y30435 as well as The Three Kings Hotel area and the Southeast corner of the map, but no luck at all. I mostly see Military boats near the Three Kings Hotel area. About 75% of the time that I drop into that area, there are no boats at all near the hotel. I've spent days looking for these and can't figure out why I can't find them.

I'm wondering if there is any thing I can do to help my chances of them spawning? Should I be in the water when looking for them? Can I find them from the shore or from the air ?

Anyone have any tips or other locations where I might find either of these boats?

Any help appreciated.
    Same thing happened to me, try to go a little away from the hotel (into the water), worked for me.

Originally Posted by rodajc1504
    You mean 104 vehicles? I just want to have the achievement 'Trying everything'
    Well, the game do count DLC vehicles in this achievement, therefore its 106 since i have 2 DLC vehicles included in the list.
    JC2 Vehicle List
    Steam ID: PeterGA94 | Youtube: PeterA94 | GFWL: PeterA94 / PeterGA94 | Xfire: petera94

Originally Posted by SmC12
    Are you talking about the LeisureLiner?

If you are then nobody has found it yet.

But according to MyColdMan, apparently it doesn't have a set spawn point and should be found in the Desert and Mountain areas, but this is just a rough idea and he said he'll let us know if there is a problem with the vehicle spawn.

If you did find it (which i don't think you did) then tell us where you were and what vehicle you were driving, otherwise don't just make stupid stuff up.
    Why would I lie about it ? I have seen it driving around at least twice, once I entered it. If I remember correctly it was around one of the islands (center) of Senjakala. I wasn't driving any vehicle at the time by the way. Silly that people would believe that I am wasting my and everyone else's time by making stuff up...

That's a great site you've set up! It's really helping me out a lot. If I find anything that could help with the vehicle locations I'll let you know. I've got one thing for you to edit in so far.

Here's the coordinates for the: "Shimuzu Freerunner" bike. It can be seen driving on the road closest to the village

X: 14751
    Y: 25629

Keep up the good work!

Sorry for the double post but I just found the coordinates for another one you needed.
    It's for the "Orque Bon Ton 71FT". It's located at the end of the jetty so it should spawn there every time.

X: 20401
    Y: 24964

Last post I'll make I swear! You might wanna check out this other thread I just found:
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/jus...le-thread.html

There's a few things that his guide has which your doesn't and a few which you have that he doesn't.
    You guys might be able to work together to created a even better vehicle guide.

Cool random spawns

The Pattani Gluay,Pattani Gluay Pro 2, and Pattani Gluay Touring all spawn random at
    X : 8228 m Y : 23031 m

Originally Posted by sjaak327
    Why would I lie about it ? I have seen it driving around at least twice, once I entered it. If I remember correctly it was around one of the islands (center) of Senjakala. I wasn't driving any vehicle at the time by the way. Silly that people would believe that I am wasting my and everyone else's time by making stuff up...
    There are people that have.
    So, you were standing by the side of the road?
    Time of day (roughly)?
    Console?
    Join http://s7.zetaboards.com/Gaming_Madnezz/index/ and I will provide several chocolate coated biscuits.

just found the TextE Charteu 52CT on the docks at coordinates

X:24753
    Y:27199

Originally Posted by sjaak327
    I didn't necessarily say you were lying, i said if you were then don't.

So why didn't you tell us this in the official LL topic. And you are 100% sure it was the Vanderbildt LeisureLiner and not the DingGong?

And your not wasting anyones time, that's why there's a 27 page thread full of people wanting to find the LL. And the reason i thoguht you might be lying is because nobody has found it, and beleive me we've tried everything! If you could give proof and post in the LL topic then that would be great. Sorry to make you think i didn't beleive you, it was just kind of random when you said it.

Go to the LL topic and post some proof that you found it so we can give you credit for finding the "unfindable" LeisureLiner!

You can add the free DLC Ice Cream Truck.

Also, without the LE DLC, is there anyway to get the Hovercraft?
    You miss me...?

Nope
    Join http://s7.zetaboards.com/Gaming_Madnezz/index/ and I will provide several chocolate coated biscuits.

Originally Posted by LeGiT Muffinz
    You can add the free DLC Ice Cream Truck.

Also, without the LE DLC, is there anyway to get the Hovercraft?

There's dlc coimg out with them items in the chaos pack.

Originally Posted by PeterA94
    I do, i just havent been on for a few days, not enough time simply, but now its weekend

I understand , forgive me for my lack of patience :3
    btw site lookin great! Maybe add a video option or something
    make your own map!

Here's a pic of the Orque Living 42T. Sorry for the quality. Camera phone pic of screen.

anyone having trouble with Mosca 125 Performance, I found mine at X:17464 Y:17498
    hope this helps
    If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.

Originally Posted by SmC12
    I didn't necessarily say you were lying, i said if you were then don't.

So why didn't you tell us this in the official LL topic. And you are 100% sure it was the Vanderbildt LeisureLiner and not the DingGong?

And your not wasting anyones time, that's why there's a 27 page thread full of people wanting to find the LL. And the reason i thoguht you might be lying is because nobody has found it, and beleive me we've tried everything! If you could give proof and post in the LL topic then that would be great. Sorry to make you think i didn't beleive you, it was just kind of random when you said it.

Go to the LL topic and post some proof that you found it so we can give you credit for finding the "unfindable" LeisureLiner!
    No offense taken

I did see it driving around on the streets, as I said it was on one of those center islands at the south of the map, and it was during the day. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot of it, but I will be sure to take one if I see it again, and I am sure it wasn't the dingdong, they are quite different. Of course if you are running the PC version, you can easily spawn it by using a modded black market. (and I believe this also works on xbox, allthough I'm not 100% sure of that).

Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    Maybe add a video option or something
    You mean videos of the vehicles?
    JC2 Vehicle List
    Steam ID: PeterGA94 | Youtube: PeterA94 | GFWL: PeterA94 / PeterGA94 | Xfire: petera94

Originally Posted by PeterA94
    You mean videos of the vehicles?
    yeah , like.
    in order.
    show on map where they are.
    *fast forward to vehicle*
    360 view of the car and horn.
    drive it and test speed
    crash it to show its durability

well something like that..?

EDIT:

got one more spawn place for saas ox
    X:22261
    Y:26637

2 rowlinson helicopters spawn here, it's the transport uhh location to get from ground to MHC as seen in roaches mission :3
    X:27323
    Y:9987

and where is the ice breaker DLC ?

TextE Charteu 52CT

your guide has been helpful, thanks,\\

I found this boat today - TextE Charteu 52CT,

13829 y29499 -that area,

my youtube video of the find is at my ch - search for

xedmoneyx to view.

You miss me...?

Originally Posted by Wet Wookiee
    Here's a pic of the Orque Living 42T. Sorry for the quality. Camera phone pic of screen.

how u upload phone pic
    You miss me...?

Page 7 of 14 First First ... 34567891011 ... Last