Thread: Vehicle List with pictures

Vehicle List with pictures

22% complete. 41.5 hours playtime so far...

Yikes. And no, I still haven't come across a Leisureliner.
    signature image
    Commando Comics. Screaming "aieeeee" since 1961.

Me neither

I've been going 65hours and havn't seen it

It's not there. I'm 100% sure Avalanche forgot to make the bus "spawnable". Unless they release a patch, nobody's gonna find it.

the Marten Storm III-2 usually spawns in the Reaper HQ...atleast ive seen it there the last 4 or 5 times ive been there.....its not guaranteed but it does spawn there occasionally

Best way to get Pocumtuck Nomad (RV) is before an agency mission. There's always one where you meet sheldon

pocumtuck nomad
    X-26.462
    Y28.806

mullen skeeter eagle:
    snakhead T 20:
    pocumtick nomad:
    X -26 483
    Y- 28 770

Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    Does your "vehicles done" also include x&y coords?
    Nope, i will keep updating as new spawn places are found. I will also add a weapons thing.
    JC2 Vehicle List
    Steam ID: PeterGA94 | Youtube: PeterA94 | GFWL: PeterA94 / PeterGA94 | Xfire: petera94

I can't find the Mosca 125 performance at either of the co-ordiantes posted and I can't find a Kuang Sunset
    Check out my JC2 youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sebbird08?feature=mhw4

Originally Posted by Chucky
    I can't find the Mosca 125 performance at either of the co-ordiantes posted and I can't find a Kuang Sunset
    I found the Mosca on the road above the race circuit to the city.

Originally Posted by PeterA94
    I'm creating a full vehicle list with pictures.

If you know some spawn coordinates of a vehicle post them here, then i will add them after i've done the pictures.

Pictures done: 102/106

You can find the list here: http://petera94.co.cc/justcause2/vehiclelist.php

What more could i add to the info beside the images?
    one of the scooters(mosca performance) i can't find and your coördinates aren't right do you know another spot

Originally Posted by PeterA94
    Thanks this will be added
    maybe it's a great idea to also add the names of the cities or town where you can find them

Originally Posted by Dellers
    It's not there. I'm 100% sure Avalanche forgot to make the bus "spawnable". Unless they release a patch, nobody's gonna find it.

Not true, I have seen it driving around at least twice now.

Originally Posted by sjaak327
    and where was that thenn??
    and do you have a xbox because your name is dutch??
    my gamertag:meantstefan

Originally Posted by sjaak327
    Are you talking about the LeisureLiner?

If you are then nobody has found it yet.

But according to MyColdMan, apparently it doesn't have a set spawn point and should be found in the Desert and Mountain areas, but this is just a rough idea and he said he'll let us know if there is a problem with the vehicle spawn.

If you did find it (which i don't think you did) then tell us where you were and what vehicle you were driving, otherwise don't just make stupid stuff up.

How can i get my hands on a CATSHARK ?

Originally Posted by scorpio-a
    How can i get my hands on a CATSHARK ?
    90% of all boat challanges ("races") have it as the starting vehicle.

Originally Posted by Nick52Play
    Actually in the full game a shimuzu tracline spawns there instead...
    I just double-checked, there's two stinger dunebugs in that area, just on 2 locations that did not spawn vehicles in the demo. One is behind the building with health, and one behind the smaller hangar next to the 2 fuel depots.

X: 7200
    Y:25974

other one:
    X: 7175
    Y: 25912

Wonder why they haven't put a "STICKY" on this yet?????

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieReaper33

Originally Posted by ZombieReaper33
    Wonder why they haven't put a "STICKY" on this yet?????

/snip/

you dont have the camper vehicle location. it is in the area you spawn after beating the game, i htink its carl blaines house, you also see it by sheldon before you are about to start a mission a few times too

Originally Posted by FireNinja98
    you dont have the camper vehicle location. it is in the area you spawn after beating the game, i htink its carl blaines house, you also see it by sheldon before you are about to start a mission a few times too
    You can also find one at a military harbour to the very North.
    X:25878
    Y:3460

I found the Mosca 125 Performance at that small city up North in the game. That city with that really tall building that you have to do that Reapers mission on. The mission where you move the dishes around to all line up. You can't miss the building if your on the North shore of the island. It's also the city with all the K22 mini choppers on almost every building rooftop. I found it on the highway that runs through there.

is there any other place to find the MV Commander other than that mission? its one of the only vehicles i need
    Edit: is it only available during that mission or at anytime?

Page 5 of 14 First First 123456789 ... Last