Thread: Teluk Permata Airport stuck glitched at 94%

Teluk Permata Airport stuck glitched at 94%

Exclamation Teluk Permata Airport stuck glitched at 94%

Ok, so for some reason at the Teluk Permata Airport (which is in the north west of the large island with the snowy mountains), it is stuck glitched at 94%. It is a small airport with mostly small jets. I have gone over this place 100 times and can not find anything else. I was sure something was wrong, so I even started a new game just to see and 100%ed the airport no problem.

I think this is everything to do:

Pipeline
    3 fuel tanks
    generator and 2 antennas
    2 power transformers
    colonel
    statue
    3 upgrade boxes (2 at the terminal, one by the hanger)

I even checked the database and it shows that colonel as dead (which counts toward the percentage complete). So wtf? I am 36 hours into the game and now I cant 100% complete it because of a frickin glitch and have to start over? That's total crap.

My guess is that either the PDA opened while I was destroying something, or that I died when destroying something, and that for some reason it counted it as done but didnt put it towards the completion.

Anyone else have this problem? or any suggestions? I would revert to a earlier save but this was like in hour 5 and I'm now at 36, and I have no saves from then. I don't know if this is something that could even be fixed with a patch as it sounds like it is a problem with the save data and not the game (it can probably be fixed so it doenst happen to other people though I would guess).

is there anything at the far end of the runways maybe?

3. Just search a little longer. Look also around the airport, maybe a lost antenna or sam-site. You'll never know
    JCS: "How to get your Monster truck down safely from a skyscraper!"
    http://youtu.be/0ZMPhPLLry4

You said 2 antennas?
    Then there are 2 generators either I think...
    One for each generator

i have this problem at loads of bases, including the reapers snow mountain base - called: Gunung Gila Pangkat Facility, im at 91% help...?
    Just Cause 2 XBOXLIVE J053PHjoey

There is one antenna on either side of the generator.

Like I said though I started a new game and completed the airport in about 30 seconds no problem. It is definitely a glitch, not that I missed something.

Hey guys, there is no glitch. The amount of times I've been at 90+ having spent half an hour hunting for one b*stard generator only to eventually stumble on it is unreal. I was convinced the power station was glitched because after walking around the site for twenty minutes I flew around for a further ten mins looking for something I'd missed and then finally I find a radio mast I must have just strolled past a few hundred times...

Just perservere...

At least you don't have to start ten hours worth of game from scratch because you bought an elite today and Microsoft suck as they make it impossible to get a data transfer cable...

I posted this in the sticky thread but I'll post it here aswell because it's important.

It happened to me aswell, but in Kampung Cicak Hitam (X=4447, Y=30319). Please not that this is a small village, with just 4 collectible items, 1 statue and 1 propaganda trailer. I loaded an old save and then I got it to 100% very fast, and I checked all locations.

But with my newer save I can't get it past 84%. I've of course checked the remaining 4 items very carefully and none are there. The signal strength indicator doesn't even register anything anywhere.
    The statue is destroyed and the propaganda trailer aswell.

I know for sure the problem isn't the propaganda trailer, because I know I got +% for it. So it's either one of the collectibles or the statue.

If any developer wants more information, I still have the save, and just contact me with a PM here on the board.

I play the 360 version of the game, but I don't think that matters.

There should be some way the game could recheck locations and notice inconsistencies.

Well for me I feel like an idiot... I found a random collectible so I went from 98-100%... It wasn't bugged.

To the guy above, that's weird...

Thanks harteex for posting that. I am glad that I am not the person that has had this happen.

As for the others, I am VERY INCREDIBLY POSITIVELY sure that I did not miss anything. Like I said, just to make sure I wasn't an idiot I started a new game, went to the air field, and completed it no problem at all.

As Harteex said it would be a perfect solution if a patch could just check for inconsistencies. Obviously the save file knows its been done, because its not there, it just didn't update whatever part of the save goes towards the completion amount for each settlement

On a side note, I noticed that there is not an achievement for 100% completion. So that is a good thing if this can not be resolved. Does anyone know if you get anything for 100% completion though? Has anyone even done it yet?

Its not a lie,

I have been playing 174 hours 33 minutes on one save teluka permata is glitched at 94%, I am 96.82% completion in the game. I haven't played this save for ages but have restarted on Hardcore mode and teluka permata was 100% straight away so I am sure I have not missed anything. I know it will take forever seemingly to 100% on hardcore mode, but its a far better challenge and you do have to have a gameplan at times and have some stealthy reactions.

Dunno if you still care but.....

I was also stuck at Teluk Permata Airport at 94%, which is how I found your post. But I think you have missed one crate. I found one behind the coke machines at the entrance to the airport which doesn't seem to be included in your description. That brought me to 100%. It was near the statue you had to blow up.

All the other ones I could see from the air, but that one was inside the building.

I know this isn't what you're going to want to hear, but many, myself included, obsessed over all locations completion, went beyond that and started searching for things not on the map in between locations, only to find 100% completion isn't even possible. I short it's a bit of an exercise in futility.

Originally Posted by A1ShaneX
    I have been playing 174 hours 33 minutes on one save teluka permata is glitched at 94%, I am 96.82% completion in the game. I haven't played this save for ages but have restarted on Hardcore mode and teluka permata was 100% straight away so I am sure I have not missed anything. I know it will take forever seemingly to 100% on hardcore mode, but its a far better challenge and you do have to have a gameplan at times and have some stealthy reactions.
    Got stucked too, but then I went to the console of the pipeline, where the two workers are. Press "Y", as usuall, type in the combination - afer the blast u´ve done it!

Don't worry guys, even if you manage that, the big cities will glitch for good
    I mean, honestly, don't try to 100% collectibles in this game.
    Everything should be a sandbox

I'm currently at 98.24%. I've got 100% on all locations and finished all races. Late I've just been flying around in that speedy chopper from the black market. It suck now because money is scarce. Sometimes Ihave to redo a few races just to get enough money for one. One thing I did notice are white dots on the radar map while in the foresty areas of the map. They are tiny much smaller than the skull and drug drop dots. They ususlly yeild crates and usualy indicate tiny temples or buildings that aren't part of regular locations and bases. I'm still struggling with random chaos locations. Pay attention when you do blow stuff up as you'll get a quick message like "20/34 fuel pumps destroyed. At least you'll know how many are out there. I refuse to give up. Playing on xbox 360

Originally Posted by MonkeyBlood
    I'm currently at 98.24%. I've got 100% on all locations and finished all races. Late I've just been flying around in that speedy chopper from the black market. It suck now because money is scarce. Sometimes Ihave to redo a few races just to get enough money for one. One thing I did notice are white dots on the radar map while in the foresty areas of the map. They are tiny much smaller than the skull and drug drop dots. They ususlly yeild crates and usualy indicate tiny temples or buildings that aren't part of regular locations and bases. I'm still struggling with random chaos locations. Pay attention when you do blow stuff up as you'll get a quick message like "20/34 fuel pumps destroyed. At least you'll know how many are out there. I refuse to give up. Playing on xbox 360
    I advise you to copy your save to a USB stick and plug it into your comp. Extract it (there are various programs out there) and you can run a program called Just Cause 2 map viewer. Load your save into that program and it will display all remaining collectibles (and some other things, like remaining bridges to fly under) on the game map. This will help you pinpoint every last item you need.

I did it your way for a while; trying to find every last potential point of interest on the world map (I used an extra large version I found online that heped really pinpoint all of those little dots and such). I had a moderate amount of luck, too. But to find them all, the only real option is the map viewer program.