Thread: hmmm...........

Rolleyes hmmm...........

i heard my friend talking the other day............
    is it true that the new tomb raider is going to be the same camera angle as GTA1? O.o
    i sure hope not Dx
    signature image

Do you mean Lara Croft and guardian of light? That one has a sort of arial camera where you look down on a small Lara and can see quite alot of the environment. Reminds me of Sonic 3D from the 90's.

The next TR though I think will have the normal TR camera angles.
    signature image

Why!
    i really hate those camera angels, i find them annoying
    ohh well its tomb raider il convince myself its good
    signature image

I'm bettin' 520€ that someone will manage to hack the game on PC and fix the angles.
    Villa, villa.

most probably, i hope they do
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    I'm bettin' 520€ that someone will manage to hack the game on PC and fix the angles.
    Wouldn't be so sure about that. No one and I mean NO ONE, managed to successfully hack Batman: Arkham Asylum to use custom skins on the PC version. Eidos has some sort of mean tricks up their sleeves
    PSN: Nemesis296
    XBL/GFWL: HyperN3mesis

...Yeah, 'twas a shame. Not only did it mean I couldn't use my skin, or anyone else's (which take a good amount of time to make!) ... it also killed the buzz for that thread and the experience, which I think was a major, MAJOR mistake on Eidos' part.

The only major one they made, imo. It probably cost them, as popular as the game was, quite a lot of business on the PC front. Hopefully, Warner Bros. paid attention and won't make that mistake in the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by tombraider1best View Post
    i heard my friend talking the other day............
    is it true that the new tomb raider is going to be the same camera angle as GTA1? O.o
    i sure hope not Dx
    Well, Crystal are working on two projects right now. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light isn't the next Tomb Raider

This game is something new and different (you can see some screens here). The important thing to realise is this doesn't affect the development of the other project.

Wait and see, because it's an awesome game

Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    ...Yeah, 'twas a shame. Not only did it mean I couldn't use my skin, or anyone else's (which take a good amount of time to make!) ... it also killed the buzz for that thread and the experience, which I think was a major, MAJOR mistake on Eidos' part.

The only major one they made, imo. It probably cost them, as popular as the game was, quite a lot of business on the PC front. Hopefully, Warner Bros. paid attention and won't make that mistake in the sequel.
    Yeah, I'm all for modding, and am always trying to get the powers that be to embrace it. We'll get there one day!
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis296 View Post
    Wouldn't be so sure about that. No one and I mean NO ONE, managed to successfully hack Batman: Arkham Asylum to use custom skins on the PC version. Eidos has some sort of mean tricks up their sleeves
    They (TRF) managed to hack TRL and TRA. And if my memory serves correctly, TRU too.
    Villa, villa.

are these the same people that made lara naked? >=(
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

who would want to see a computer character naked o.O
    Like seriously......get a grip xD
    signature image

been done for tr, dragon age and i think just about any game that features a female character in it xD lol
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    are these the same people that made lara naked? >=(
    No, not those sick bastards.
    Villa, villa.

good, wasnt a happy day when that happened
    signature image