View Poll Results: Will You Buy Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    81 63.78%
  • No

    14 11.02%
  • Not Sure

    18 14.17%
  • I'll have to see the reviews first

    6 4.72%
  • It may be cool, but I'd rather wait for TR:9

    18 14.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 90 of 90

Thread: Will You Be Getting LCGoL?

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by liampaulmassey View Post
    did anybody know that last year square enix bought eidos, i think that if this did'nt happen 1.the game would have been known as a TOMB RAIDER game not Lara Croft, 2.they would have not made it only downloadable and 3.the game would be released on each console at the same time, god dam it. They need to respect us gamers even if we have different consoles we still have equal rights.
    Square didn't change the TR format. CD is still developing everything (Including the non-downloadable, full size Pillar release) so blaming Square doesn't make sense. As Danielsun said, without SE there would be no Tomb Raider anymore.
    signature image

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    stop crying! as for me ps3 and yes..anyone who interested being my partner for the entire gol just add me on psn (denistf) i still don't have a partner so

  3. #78
    Dunno yet.
    Haven't really been convinced enough yet.

  4. #79
    Unfortunatly, I probably wont bc I own the wii, which it is not coming out for... but if I win the lotto, then sure!

  5. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by TF.Denis View Post
    stop crying! as for me ps3 and yes..anyone who interested being my partner for the entire gol just add me on psn (denistf) i still don't have a partner so
    Id love to....Lets just hope i can hurry and get that darn ethernet cable
    signature imageAngel of Darkness

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    207
    im waiting 4 u buddy..

  7. #82
    I was really looking forward to continuing a Lara Croft adventure. But, I hear there will not be a retail package i.e. it's all DLC and it requires COOP. I have a business ADSL which is only 1.5Mb, so a game of like 1GB takes almost a day if the connection stays live. And, I don't know anyone in my area that is interested in Lara Croft.

    So, nah...I'm not buying it unless I can order a CD and play the entire game in single player.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockn-Roll View Post
    ... it requires COOP.

    So, nah...I'm not buying it unless I can order a CD and play the entire game in single player.
    It DOESN'T require Coop. Coop is just an option you can choose if you want to play with your friends. And I'm sorry, you won't be able to buy it in physical form, it's digital download only.

  9. #84
    No I wont be getting it.

  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by angelus0901 View Post
    It DOESN'T require Coop. Coop is just an option you can choose if you want to play with your friends. And I'm sorry, you won't be able to buy it in physical form, it's digital download only.
    Well...the marketing says that there are places that only coop players can go...I suppse the AI teammate just isn't smart enough. I wonder if someone will be able to burn a CD and share the files? I mean...if I was to purchase it and before I download it I just unpack the files as if the download had already finished?

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    5,298
    Actually, when playing the single player mode Lara is on her own, no AI partner at all. From what I understand, this changes gameplay a lot, so there are areas which you can only get to in the coop mode.

  12. #87

    this ol man

    i dont own a playstation 3 so i guess it'll be on pc.
    just another tombraider fan.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    2,142
    I played the demo and was stuck in a specific part for a good while and could not figure out how to progress and complete the demo.

    :: Sarcastically :: Great design..

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I will pass on this and wait for the next game to TRU.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRain View Post
    I played the demo and was stuck in a specific part for a good while and could not figure out how to progress and complete the demo.

    :: Sarcastically :: Great design..

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I will pass on this and wait for the next game to TRU.
    You can't blame the Game design if you get stuck. That's a pretty crappy thing to do. If you can't complete a game, you don't blame the game.

    Also, I never got stuck MWAHAHA
    signature image

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    2,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    You can't blame the Game design if you get stuck. That's a pretty crappy thing to do. If you can't complete a game, you don't blame the game.

    Also, I never got stuck MWAHAHA
    Good for you. Want an award ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •