View Poll Results: Will You Buy Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

81 63.78%
  • No

14 11.02%
  • Not Sure

18 14.17%
  • I'll have to see the reviews first

6 4.72%
  • It may be cool, but I'd rather wait for TR:9

18 14.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will You Be Getting LCGoL?

Yes because I'm loyal to TR.

My decision has changed over the last few days and my decision is:

No.

Well, that's a lie. I will be getting it but I won't be getting it the first few weeks its out I don't think. Wait to see peoples proper opinions on it especially since I won't be able to trade it in.

Was I the only person extremely disappointed when I saw the trailer for this game? I've been waiting for a long time to hear about a new game which I thought would be similar/better than Tomb Raider Underworld and to find this after so much time is a giant let down. Ah well, guess I'll always have my TR3 and Underworld to dink around with.

of course. I find that its best to make my own opinion on a game. Otherwise i would never have gotten a ps1 and tried TR3 (and loved) because it was said to be hard.

I would love to get it for the PS3, I just don't have one.. : /
    I will prob get it for the PC then. The game looks fun, I just don't see me playing it in that camara position, so far away from lara. I like the up close see every move she does type thing, only because I am not use to it. I will most def give it a try. I rather wait for TR9 but might as well have me occupied while its in the making. Maybe its good to try somthing different for a change.

At the start I was extremely disappointed, but having seen the graphics and such and that you can in fact play it on your own I shall indeed be getting it. Even my mother who played Tomb Raider for years and ironically stopped when I started at TRL wants to see what it is.

I'll be getting it for X360. What's the release dat for it anyway?
    signature image

its not been announced yet, they are showing it at E3 so im guessing thats when they will say, i just dont know when E3 is, june 11 is it?
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    its not been announced yet, they are showing it at E3 so im guessing thats when they will say, i just dont know when E3 is, june 11 is it?
    I think it starts around June 15th

i was close enough
    signature image

E3 officially begins June 15, but Microsoft always has their press conference the day before, so it'll be on Mon June 14.

Since GOL is multiplatform, hard to say if MS will have news of it in their conference when they discuss their XBL marketplace, or if it'll be covered by the developer booths in the general show.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    E3 officially begins June 15, but Microsoft always has their press conference the day before, so it'll be on Mon June 14.

Since GOL is multiplatform, hard to say if MS will have news of it in their conference when they discuss their XBL marketplace, or if it'll be covered by the developer booths in the general show.
    I doubt it'll be at the main conferences.. as in someone comes onto the stage during one of the three main conferences, then gives off a demo... but it could happen in this part:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7bTJOkN-CY - briefly shown in the intro and properly shown off-stage.

i did the wait for TR 9 . I think i am kinda just disapointed it doesnt have the the tomb raider name in it. I might check it out sometime later :P But hey, if it has to do with lara , i am happy :P as long as it is not a cheesy game , i know the graphics will be great , but i hope the story is too.

i have a question... can it be played by 2 players (like in resident evil 6 for example) ??? or it is only multiplayer online or offline???

The multi player works both online and offline.

PS3 Announced later than xBox?

WHAT?

18th August is still a long way off for those of us waiting ages, but to not even announce the PS3 date let alone making it after the Xbox release!

What are they playing at?

I think you'r right about the ps3 mate !
    People say to me that ps3 its waaay better than the xbox 360 =)

And i rather buy the ps3 than the xbox ! =)
    But i still prefer playing on pc =)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrofer View Post
    PS3 Announced later than xBox?

WHAT?

18th August is still a long way off for those of us waiting ages, but to not even announce the PS3 date let alone making it after the Xbox release!

What are they playing at?
    Yeah, i've got pissed of too.

I think that xbox 360 payed for the game to be release on 18th August or something like that ... The PC didnt buy it 'cause it would be a lost of money 'cause there's a lot of piracy ... oh well its understandable ... but still , ps3 doesnt have any way to make piracy they could have payed it first ! ....

Oh well, its done xD

Quote Originally Posted by jhngyu View Post
    I think you'r right about the ps3 mate !
    People say to me that ps3 its waaay better than the xbox 360 =)

And i rather buy the ps3 than the xbox ! =)
    But i still prefer playing on pc =)
    you are so right pal, they should release Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on each console at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by liampaulmassey View Post
    you are so right pal, they should release Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on each console at the same time.
    microsoft was offering it to be on the summer arcade exclusive so its exclusive to xbox for 4 weeks whilst LCGOL gets promotion from microsoft, it can only help. sony made no such offer for LCGOL
    signature image

Infelizmente não tenho PS3 nem Xbox 360 , so um PC com pouca memoria

hello
    of course l'll buy it on pc
    An icone goes renaitre

Yeahh im gonna buy it for pc, but I have to say im much more excited for TR9!! (:
    signature image

did anybody know that last year square enix bought eidos, i think that if this did'nt happen 1.the game would have been known as a TOMB RAIDER game not Lara Croft, 2.they would have not made it only downloadable and 3.the game would be released on each console at the same time, god dam it. They need to respect us gamers even if we have different consoles we still have equal rights.

Quote Originally Posted by liampaulmassey View Post
    did anybody know that last year square enix bought eidos, i think that if this did'nt happen 1.the game would have been known as a TOMB RAIDER game not Lara Croft, 2.they would have not made it only downloadable and 3.the game would be released on each console at the same time, god dam it. They need to respect us gamers even if we have different consoles we still have equal rights.
    Actually non of that would have happened because if Square Enix hadn't of bought Eidos then the company would have gone bust, so we would not be having these conversations, we would not be looking forward to the next PILLAR release, we would not have a BONUS SIDE GAME to play in the mean time and every company does the same thing so don't blame Square enix for any of these so called bad events

Sqaure enix has not meddled in the TR side of things except to say to CD and Eidos 'just do your thing' i think Square Enix deserve more credit than you are giving it as they are the company that is allowing for TR to continue to be made
    signature image

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast