Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Grapple is not stronger in the full game!?

Grapple is not stronger in the full game!?

Originally Posted by Tibbz2
    Yeah, people and devs have said that it is stronger in the full game but, I still don't believe it is by much or at all. It's just way to weak.

chicken

if it's not stronger i will -->
    www.youtube.com/lennartjuhh! Please Check out my videos! Subscribers: 86 Video Views: 75553

Originally Posted by KeledStrongarm
    Yeah, people and devs have said that it is stronger in the full game but, I still don't believe it is by much or at all. It's just way to weak.
    watch some movuras gameplay
    Originally Posted by Rico Rodriguez
    If you will not come quietly, I will cut off your hands and use them to b*tch slap you all the way to where we are going!

Its stronger you can tether to 737s together and fly while air towing the other now thats a strong grapple!
    Join the forums on Reddead.net. We are looking for more members.
    http://www.reddead.net/media/rdn-siglogo.png

Either it reacts differently to different vehicles, you have a different tether than me or maybe your lying.

I have the game and I played the Blaine mission, it is a lot stronger, and a lot more fun!

Either it reacts differently to different vehicles, you have a different tether than me or maybe your lying.
    Yo dude im not lying but my guess is that it does react differntly with diferent vehicles. Srry for my bad grammar
    Join the forums on Reddead.net. We are looking for more members.
    http://www.reddead.net/media/rdn-siglogo.png

I see a noticeable difference than in the demo.

Originally Posted by Monopolyguy666
    Yo dude im not lying but my guess is that it does react differntly with diferent vehicles. Srry for my bad grammar
    No problem, at least you are polite. I think you may be right, I tried it with the smaller passenger plane and it was able to pull it. However it's still disappointing, it should be stronger with everything.

After playing the full game for about two hours now I would have to agree that it is not noticeably stronger, it's almost exactly the same as the demo. I personally am actually quite disappointed in the grapple and a few other things in the game, like falling off the plane at certain angles.
    Falling off the plane makes it seem more realistic though, a lot of things aren't exactly realistic

Originally Posted by TheJoshSpringman
    Falling off the plane makes it seem more realistic though, a lot of things aren't exactly realistic
    Yes exactly and it's not supposed to be realistic, they even said it's like physics on drugs. When you make a game like this realistic it takes so much fun out of it.

The only difference i notice is the range of the hook. Seems to be as strong as it was in the demo otherwise.

Originally Posted by Sear
    The only difference i notice is the range of the hook. Seems to be as strong as it was in the demo otherwise.
    it is because it as strong in he demo as the full game. Why would it be different?
    I got just cause 2 and i love it!!!!

ofcourse its stronger u ive watched several live streams and its definitly stronger than in the demo

because the demo is an old code fatha

I've played the game for 6 hours now and it definitely is not noticeably strong. Oh and I've played the demo for HOURS! A good example is when you are walking on the road and grapple a car to the road, the care nudges a bit and the grapple breaks instantly. This is just like the demo.
    PSN ID: STMaraj

what i have noticed is that in the mission Cosino bust it is extremel strong and you can do all that gappling cars to the ground without the grple breaking, but after this i have noticed that it has dramitcly descresed

Originally Posted by Tibbz2
    Yes? What about it? You do can attach car on ground at full speed but it still brokes...
    so what about it?

For me the full game is the same as the demo. Same grapple, same bugs.

if rico is in a car and the hook is attached to his car, then it will not break. at all. (unless its a person) that means that you can tow a 474 with ease.

the grapple when not in a vehicle is quite weak, and will snap whith barely no force (20mph tuk tuks break it). however, when there going very fast, the grapple still breaks but the 120mph to 0mph forces generally translate to flying sideways off bridges, or flipping like mad.
    Originally Posted by Stuntman944
    This shark is white. Or I mean....right.

I have to say, Mycoldman told us that the hook was stronger in the final game than in the demo, but it feels exactly the same. The wire dettaches of dead bodies, after seconds with living people and you can't tie moving vehicles. So, the same. A word on this would be appreciated, so we don't feel lied... again.
    Everything should be a sandbox

as for Dayd41, he says alot of crap to piss people off, so, ALWAYS get a second opinion when he says anything

Watch people tethering jets to the ground before they take off, attatching civvie cars to wind turbines and tell me it's not stronger.
    Please visit my youtube channel: DEMONKIDproductions.

when i tether the 474 to the ground before takeoff and then watch as the ai takes of or as i take off it just snaps when it comes under force, same for the cars being grappled to the ground it doesnt do the same as in cosino bust when it IS as strong as it claims to be

Page 2 of 2 First First 12