Thread: panau is real?

panau is real?

panau is real?

i know its not real but there are some islands in southeast asia called: "Pulau Tokong Nanas" so look it up on google maps or google earth its cool!
    when just cause 2 comes out the would will change forever...

It is a real island..

It lies in or nearby Malaysia if i'm correct.
    PS3

Panau is a fictional island, the Devs have said 1000x now. It obviously has some relation to existing South East Asian islands though.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

sorry to say but thats not panau XD
    when just cause 2 comes out the would will change forever...

Nah Panau is just a fictional Island, just as San Esperito was before it.

www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

its not a real country as the devs have said in a few videos, there may be an island somewhere in the world called Panau, but there is no such country called Panau, thats the main point, Panua in Just Cause 2 is a multiple island COUNTRY.
    pre-ordered Just Cause 2 Limited Edition =)

Originally Posted by Kegan
    ZOMBIE GAMERS ATE MY NEIGHBORS.

Isnt Panau Island a mix of Panama, an asian island or something?.. I cant remember if any of that is at all true but I do remember hearing it lol

panau is not real

Of course it's not actually real. The influences come from many different places including south east asia (obviously), and New Zealand.

Originally Posted by Movura
    Of course it's not actually real. The influences come from many different places including south east asia (obviously), and New Zealand.
    thats what she said...
    "I bet when blu-ray came out you ran off to the store, and were extremely perplexed when they wouldn't load in your DVD player."

this thread is almost funny cuz i would go to the southeast asian coast and find a tiny little island called palau haha interesting
    Thats my warmUP Founder of the New Panau Renegade Army (N.P.R.A.)

Originally Posted by NovaSilisko
    unfortunately that's the country of PaLau, not PaNau.
    pre-ordered Just Cause 2 Limited Edition =)

There is a small town in Germany called Panau, and also a place called Panau in Wales.

There is also an island in Indonesia called Palau.

Panay is all fictional, Nitro above me is right there's a island called Palau, though its not in Indonesia, it's a country.

I mean Panau not panay