Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday Goodness! 2 New Community Exclusive Screens (March 12th)

Quote Originally Posted by lilhanhan View Post
    Ah, I miss the 90's. ^.^;
    I miss the 80's and I wasn't born until the early 90's

I like a lot of 80's stuff you see as well as modern stuff!

@aussie500 - That's true but as for the mercs that could explain it... at the time I didn't know about the mercs though, well I don't think I did?

@lilhanhan - Nah, ain't sad cause I actually have it on my iPod, granted its on from one of those CD's that has many 90's stuff on it but still I has it!

@Danielsun- yes, thanks for that time trip () but I always feel happy once I've seen parts of old cartoons I used to love (cause I was a 90's kid)... dexters lab & scooby doo for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    I miss the 80's and I wasn't born until the early 90's

I like a lot of 80's stuff you see as well as modern stuff!

@lilhanhan - Nah, ain't sad cause I actually have it on my iPod, granted its on from one of those CD's that has many 90's stuff on it but still I has it!
    Hehe, same here! The majority of my favourite things are from the 80's although I'm in fact a 90's child (it kinda helps that all of the things I like from the 80's, such as T.V shows actually continued until the late 90's).

Dexter's lab and Scooby Doo are awesome but don't forget about Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Recess, Doug, Powerpuff Girls, Wacky Races and Fun House (I always wanted to have a go at Fun House)!

Ah, nostalgia... ♥

I agree lilhanhan!

We are way off subject now... sorry Katie for kind of highjacking your thread, danielsun brought up the 90's with that song!

Back to the topic in hand, I am actually interested in this game now (when I wasn't before) so thankyou katie for showing them cause no doubt I would have forgotten to look them up on the world wide web!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12