3 Newest Previews (March 12)

And another round of reviews:

IGN

GamePro

rundlc

Enjoy!

Thanks Katie
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

where the heck do you keep getting these? lol, are you taking Keir's job?

you took his jerb!!!

Edit: Still cheers for the links
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Shiny bubbles? Points? Icy shivers and Barbarian rivers?

What the hell.
    Villa, villa.

"Core to the experience though is the dynamic of Lara and Totec working together,..."

This partial sentence from GamePro made me laugh for some reason. It's almost as if the reviewer is using the TR developer names to construct the sentence, lol.

Maybe it's just me...

Anyway, I'm stoked that this is going to be available on the PlayStation Network. This looks fun, and maybe I might be able to get my boyfriend to play with me. We're going through the 'God of War Collection' right now and gearing up for 'God of War III,' but with that being single-player, we're constantly arguing over the controller. At least this way, I'd play as Lara and make him be Totec, lol.

GRRR. i want to read them but you know what? my computer won't let me. it's so stupid. there's something wrong with it. it needs some kind of software update... it might have a virus though...
    signature image

Kinda off-topic but I just can't help posting this here because I totally agree with the latest post on the IGN article...

Crystal Dynamics should do another Pandemonium game... All those trippy colors and stages would be mind bending in HD
    Sorry but Pandemonium! and Pandemonium 2 are two of my favourite games ever, so to see that someone else really wants to see the series return is great!

Anyway back to this game, I quite like the co-op mode even more after reading how they're going to help each other in their own unique ways, such as Lara grappling Totec to prevent him from falling to his death and how Totec can make a improvised ladder of sorts made from spears to help Lara scale over things; it sounds quite fun.

pandemonium was amazing, i only ever played the first one but good memories i just reemember those grunt type men just walking around going 'duh, duh, duh, duh' i loved jumping on those heads lol
    signature image

@Katie Hi, neighbor. And thanks.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    pandemonium was amazing, i only ever played the first one but good memories i just reemember those grunt type men just walking around going 'duh, duh, duh, duh' i loved jumping on those heads lol
    A Pandemonium! fan! *Hugs*

You gotta love the grunts and their duh-ing, the weird bat creatures, the mushroom creature boss in the middle of the huge well, being able to turn in a Frog/Rhino/Turtle/Dragon, the final boss which is a HUGE eyeball with spider legs with laser beams and a cannon... I could go on all day listing all the awesome stuff.

Sorry, I go all geeky and nostalgic for Pandemonium! but I guess I've should stop talking about it right now seeing as I'm totally off-topic.

Thanks, all three were good reads. Oh and @ Mertz, I laughed at the Core reference too. I think it was even used twice wasn't it?

Anyway, all stuff sounding cool in my opinion. The co-op dependence sounds nice, and that the single player mode has also been well developed. These new vertical environments look pretty stunning, seeing down to where you've been or where you're headed.

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTS View Post
    @Katie Hi, neighbor. And thanks.
    Is this THE Lights we have on these forums? If so, we are very lucky! I've got your CD - your music is awesome

And you're welcome!

Yeah i want another Pandemonium ! would be awesome

and who is THE lights? o.0
    signature image

Are these reviews or previews?

My bad - preview! Title fixed, thanks Keir

i'm a lights fan :3 just saying lol ^_^

if you don't know who she is, she's a great singer, with brilliant lyrics, and plays badass synth stuff and smashes keytars ...okay doesn't smash them but it would be fun to watch but check her music out!

k sorry, back on topic, hmm, i guess the game looks pretty interesting, but for some reason i always hate when there's another character in the story, i feel like it would take the spotlight away from lara, which i'm sure they're not trying to do, but that's just me x_X
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft