Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Round of "First Looks"

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    so you want to play with Totec hmm?

well i had my suspicions but this... well,

lulz

I'm sorry I couldn't resist!

Yeah, interesting that Totec is removed in single player. I don't like this as much but I guess it's a good option for people who are complaining about it being too different and that Lara has always been solo.

i heard that this game would at least take six hours....i'd approve of a 15 dollar game for 6 hours, somehow i feel it will take less, but we'll see
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft

6 hours thats pretty damn good considering its a side game for PSN, PC download and XBLA considering Modern warfare's(1 and 2) campaign took 6 hours and thats a full fledged game, could be shorter if you take away the mass dying in the fevela lol
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

6hrs? then its pretty much on par with 90% of PS3/360 games lol

$15 for 6hrs or so is better than $50-$60 that we normally pay for regular games.

Although I've never paid $15 for a PSN or XBLA game and cant see myself doing so unless the game blows me away gameplay wise

for some reason i doubt it would be six hours, since probably some people will end up beating it in less time, and it doesn't seem like a game that would last that long. i'll be looking for taht article again just to make sure
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft

It did say 6 hours and I hope that is true. Liking the idea that it has single player with just Lara and multiplayer with Totec. Will give two quite different games and hopefully add to the replayability.

6 hours is really a speculation probably based on testing and such. That goes for any game - it's impossible to have a guaranteed minimum time. Depends on the teams I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Tomb_Raider View Post
    6 hours is really a speculation probably based on testing and such. That goes for any game - it's impossible to have a guaranteed minimum time. Depends on the teams I guess
    and the player's skill levels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12