Thread: Lara Croft And The Guardian of light

Smile Lara Croft And The Guardian of light

wat does it mean when dey say via download does dat mean we have to download this game or wat
    Drop it zip or i'll drop you

Yep, download means you will download it from the online store... either Playstation Network or Xbox live market place.

Causes problems for those that aren't connected to the internet though.

Yeah, It will be downloadable from the Playstation store or the XBL Marketplace.

Although it shouldn't cause too much problems, in this day and age most people are connected to the internet and It's fairly common for some titles to be digital download exclusive

what about PC players though? I have a ps3 and xbox 360 but i still don't think it'd be fair for those who can't play it. especially when DLC came out for tr:U. i still haven't bought it. i just can't.
    signature image

I play games mainly on PC, PS2, DS or Wii definately hope it will have availability for one of those. Think PC is most likely. Will be well annoyed if I can't get it.

I don't get why they aren't disk releasing it. To me the handheld consoles would suit this kind of game well. Think digital download is a real bad idea but still hope I can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    what about PC players though? I have a ps3 and xbox 360 but i still don't think it'd be fair for those who can't play it. especially when DLC came out for tr:U. i still haven't bought it. i just can't.
    Probably through Steam, although I have no clue how that works.

It does suck for people who don't have access to XBOX Live, yeah. But that's still a minority. Decisions have to be made.

Just curious though, tombraidergal, why can't you download something to your XBOX or PS3?
    signature image

PC is the console I would hope to get it for too. Really hoping it will be available to PC gamers. If not then it might be another like the DLC that I won't be able to play.
    signature image