Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's voicing lara croft this time round?

i've been to the north (birmingham ) even though thats more of the midlands thats as far north as i dare to go before i need to wear a hazmat suit
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    i've been to the north (birmingham ) even though thats more of the midlands thats as far north as i dare to go before i need to wear a hazmat suit
    But Birmingham isn't in the North, like you said it's in the Midlands!

I live in the North West and it isn't that bad; sure we have our fair share of Chavs but it's impossible to escape them, no matter what region you live in.

Anyway, it would be funny if she had a Northern accent and maybe used some Wigan dialect, because that'll definitely confuse some people!

Here's web page explaining some of our dialect! XD

lol it would be funny, maybe they should make it an unlockable or something lol

*kill 200 beasts unlocked northen accent*
    signature image

Unlockables:

Be yourself!
    - Awarded for completing the whole game with Lara only. Unlocks Lara in Scottish Accent

Oy mate, I'm too lazy to climb that 'ege - Awarded after completing the game with Totec only. Unlocks all the characters talking in a very high, Brittish accent. Voiced by Eidos.

But I feel like celebratin' - Awarded for killing 10 mobs in 5 minutes. Q Continuim does the voice for the whole game.

I DON'T! Kill only 2 mobs in the whole game. Unlocks Keir and Jay doing the voices.

Dun dun dun dun dun dun! Kill only bats in the game, and find the hidden Bat-Symbol. Unlocks Batman Totec costume, and Kevin Conroy does Lara's voice.

Losing the faith in life. Unlocked after starting a new game, and after achieving all of the above Achievements. It unlocks voiceacting by the whole TR crew, Eric Lindstrom Outfit for Lara, and a brand new level. With unicorns, rainbows and Leprichauns, making it so shiny and pretty that even the gayest man in the world would step back and watch in awe and you'll never want to eat magic mushrooms or take acid again.

The darkness in the end of the tunell. Unlocks Level Editor. To achieve this, you must do the following:

Complete the game,
    Start a new game,
    Acheive all of the achievements,
    Sit down, take a deep sigh, load the revovler and shoot yourself in the foot.
    Realize you have no life,
    Yell at the game.

This unlocks a new special level which a highly drunk Keir designed because he could. No spoilers here. Complete it, and you've unlocked the level editor.

And by the looks of it, I already played the game.
    Villa, villa.

Maybe she should have a Spanish accent.
    Humanity is not a species or a race, it is a STATE OF MIND.

lol what would keir say if he saw this?
    signature image

lol what would keir say if he saw this?
    Villa, villa.

where the heck do you keep getting these pictures Rexie? lol
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by lilhanhan View Post
    I live in the North West and it isn't that bad; sure we have our fair share of Chavs
    I live in the north west too

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    signature image

u dissin it tho G?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

lol that just made me laugh with your response there Ants_27
    signature image

Innit, cnt use propa wrdz cuz dat wld be gay!

Plus people had better watch there back cause "Dey'll get merked big tym bruv"

I'm sorry I'll stop now

I love the modern dictionary!

A vote for a chav is a vote for Lara! - that has nothing really to do with anything but it had the word chav in it so I wanted to use it. I really have nothing against chavs cause they don't bother me so I don't mean to offend! Anyway, yes I want Keeley to stay, failing that we have ashes in April again.

lol i think lara would take the flame thrower to the chavs

'hmmm un educated violent people...'

*sprays flame*

'much better...'

Edit: o yeah now i remember why i said come to this one instead of the general discussion one, lara needs more depth and voice acting is great lets continue that discussion lol
    signature image

Sweet!

I'm sorry I'll stop now

A vote for a chav is a vote for Lara! - that has nothing really to do with anything but it had the word chav in it so I wanted to use it. I really have nothing against chavs cause they don't bother me so I don't mean to offend! Anyway, yes I want Keeley to stay, failing that we have ashes in April again.
    I can't tell you how long it actually took me to read that modern slang; it sounded like I was trying to learn how to read again! O.O

Yeah, I don't personally have anything against chavs (mostly because that phase of everybody fearing about them and always being on the news as been and gone); but the way we look at them is more of a stereotype thing now, so I don't think you've offended anyone.

I was expecting text narrative too but cool to hear that there will be voices.

That would make awesome unlockable content. Kermit haha.

Keir, you must go and suggest that the original Crystal voice-acting be an unlockable feature within the game. Even if it be in a hidden location within the game, like an easter egg. If you are at work while reading this, please get off your chair and do it now.

Thank you.
    Saving is fun, kids! Save constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by lilhanhan View Post
    I can't tell you how long it actually took me to read that modern slang; it sounded like I was trying to learn how to read again! O.O

@Danielsun - Yeah lets carry on that other conversation. Where was I?

Now I remember. I do like Lara as a strong female cause my family has always given out more strong females than males (with my mum being a single parent and all that)so I think I feel somewhat 'proud' of strong female characters. Now I also hate her cause compared to some of my other favourite females she's just too perfect and too underdeveloped...

So Keeley fits in cause she is underlying thread that runs underneath all of that above!

indeed consistency is a big part with character development keeley should stay so we have a consistent voice actor but the devs. certainly need to add more depth to lara, if they do this when she goes through a hard time, a good time or a tense moment which has you on the edge of your seat going..come on you can do it! (MGS) Then it will definatly be worth it
    signature image

I'm sorry I'll stop now

Chavs bother me. honestly, try being me for a day.

'Ha ha look her hair is frizzy!' or 'Omg why've you got a calculator?'

They drive me insane. >.< and yes... i have bad hair days. who doesn't?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    Chavs bother me. honestly, try being me for a day.

'Ha ha look her hair is frizzy!' or 'Omg why've you got a calculator?'

They drive me insane. >.< and yes... i have bad hair days. who doesn't?
    i know how you feel! plymouth isnt chav free either! they're like a virus, i find their tracksuits, offensive :-)
    signature image

'Kay, I have to ask, what on earth is a Chav?
    Humanity is not a species or a race, it is a STATE OF MIND.

woah Jrod you have never heard,seen or laughed at a Chav?

truly where you live must be a paradise as we have to put up with these parasitical vermin leeching off our blood,

damnit they got no jerbs!!!!
    signature image

I think every society has their own 'chav'. But just under different names and with different trademark qualities.

If their getting voice acting it probably means we'll get some nice cutscenes in the game.

woah Jrod you have never heard,seen or laughed at a Chav?

You can't laugh at chav's I is one with the chav... now were did my ASBO go?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast