Thread: [GUIDE-IN BUILD] Builds and comp with description (All Classes)

[GUIDE-IN BUILD] Builds and comp with description (All Classes)

Post [GUIDE-IN BUILD] Builds and comp with description (All Classes)

Haye all,

I'm Witzbold[FR], playing Alpha/Closed BETA of Nosgoth. I'm here to give to all players or no players some idea of builds and composition of team because Nosgoth is a full teamplay game where you to protect each others and not to be selfish. It's a personnal point of view so don't be hard with me.

Here the future summary of my post :

Humans

-- Hunter

Vampire Hunters feel at home only in the midst of battle. They belong to the Ironguard, the last of an almost annihilated force and distant successors to the warrior class that have always lived, trained and fought for one thing – the eradication of every last Vampire from Nosgoth. Dedicated, ruthless and skilled, these warriors live for the hunt.

---- Dazzle ----

Loadouts : Any crossbow / Poison Bola / Blinding Shot - Quick Wits

Desc : You goal as dazzle Hunter is to support your by your capacity of blind your ennemies et incapacitate them to attack your mates. You can use all crossbow with that loadouts because the important thing is your abilities, that why i use the cooldown reduction perks, more often you can use your blind/bola, more often you can protect your mates from vampires.

---- U can't fear ----

Loadouts : Siege Bow or Bolt-Thrower / Poison Bola / Sticky Grenade - Fleet Footed

Desc : You are a pain for vampires, you have a big burst damage with sticky grenade + your damage from your poison bola. Sticky grenade can't be dodged (special pain to reaver ). Fleet footed give you the capacity to chase some vampires with low life and finish them before they can regen life or eat your mates. Your job isn't to do damage to vampires, but to finish them if they try to go out of the combat, like reaver with evasion abilities, use your sticky grenade carefully.

---- Sniper ----

Loadouts : Multibow / Poison Bola / Explosive Shot - Deadeye

Desc : You are a long range hunter. Your job is to be out of house and deal damage as you can to Sentinels or others vampires you can see. Multibow and deadeye give you enough accuracy for that, Poison bola is your defensive abilitie and you can try hard with explosive shot when you are experienced.

-- Alchemist

The Alchemists are cultists, sworn to an order of arcane chemists whose concoctions produce a variety of effects ranging from explosive cocktails to transformative potions. A female-only sect with a thirst for explosions, Alchemists carry a hand cannon that fires alchemical globes which detonate with devastating force on impact.

---- Medic
    ---- Protector
    ---- Survivor

-- Scout

Professional and pitiless, Scouts were among the first of a new generation of Humans to take up arms against Nosgoth’s Vampires. Armed with a precision bow, they are well used to hit-and-run tactics. Scouts swear loyalty to the Watchers, assassins skilled in picking off their enemies from the many hidden vantage points in the mountains of Dark Eden.

---- Deadly Chaser
    ---- Trapper
    ---- Area dealer

Vampires

-- Reaver

The Reavers of Clan Dumahim are dexterous and stealthy predators, whose only focus is the subjugation of Humankind. As trained and talented killers, Reavers are both calculated and poised. Swift, silent and smart, these Vampires are natural hunters who can out-think and out-run the opposition.

---- Blind
    ---- Glass Cannon
    ---- Unkillable

-- Tyrant

The Tyrants are the frontline shock troops of the Vampire legions, dedicating each victory to the glory of Clan Turelim. Tyrants see themselves as ‘true’ warriors and despise those who cannot compete with them on the battlefield. Their fighting style is heavy-handed and punishing, soaking up damage as they smash a straight line to their prey.

---- Glass Cannon
    ---- Look in the air
    ---- No Pain

-- Sentinel

The Sentinels are devolved descendants and represent the last remnants of the once-proud Clan Razielim. Sentinels have developed large wings that allow them limited flight abilities and they use this mobility to scout and strike unsuspecting enemies from above. Dark and twisted, Sentinels are haters of Humanity.

---- Ground Wings
    ---- Kidnapper
    ---- U can't hide
    Last edited by MrJesper; 11th Mar 2014 at 12:16.

I like the idea! These kind of guides will definitely be cool, useful and popular when we can finally queue as a team! This should probably moved to the guides section though?

The guide section is only for closed beta tester and i wanted to write this people watch stream or waiting beta key etc ...