Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats with all the hate to CD and the new game?

Well I don't hate this new game nor do I love it or feel excited for it. Not because I think it might be crap because I don't but I just hope to god they release some form of demo closer to the release.

As for the whole CD VS core I'm not one f that because if core were so great then they would still be a company and not have gone bust/defunct.

i just looked at the facebook profile and screenshots and i have to say this game looks really good... even if it does seem a bit animeish but i look forward to playing it! (if i can download it.... probs not free)...
    signature image

I expect that there will be a demo to play i usually dont buy digital stuff without a demo, toy soldiers is good fun so hopefully this will have a demo and also be good fun
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

yeah ha ha. i downloaded tr underworld demo to see what it was like. and i also downloaded xblades demo... rubbish. can't believe i did, coz now i can't use cheats on tomb raider underworld. >.<
    signature image

i bet that when it is avaliable to play, everyone will love it!
    signature image

yes probably... and all the haters can go away, because all they ever do is complain about crystal Tomb raider's being rubbish, and if they think that so much, then they should ditch the games and stop complaining, play the old ones instead.
    signature image

damn right they should! no one wants to listen to all the babies crying about how crystal isn't what they like, no one cares when all they say is 'ooo core is better blah blah blah'

bring on summer!
    signature image

Whooo!!!!!
    signature image

I'm with you guys here.. When I heard the new TR game I said to myself..
    "ha........ interesting" But I'm totally looking forward... leaving creativity to flourish for the Re-re-reboot.. so I'll probably enjoy it anyways - Long time TR fan =3
    No siggie to display... move along...

good to hear another supporter

glad you look forward to it i know i am!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    damn right they should! no one wants to listen to all the babies crying about how crystal isn't what they like, no one cares when all they say is 'ooo core is better blah blah blah'

bring on summer!
    I think I with you because I never liked core as a company nor as developers. Now CD aren't on my list of developers but I feel they are certainly better that that company that called themselves core.

lol you are certainly the first person i have come across to say something like that xD
    signature image

lol you are certainly the first person i have come across to say something like that xD
    I just have to be different!

Nah, but I'm not going to lie even though they were the creators of the TR series. I don't mean it to sound bad but I only have about two developers that I class as good...

ooo and who be they?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    Okay, what the hell, Eidos?!

If it isn't an Tomb Raider game, so why do you put Lara Croft in there? I know LC is your money cow, but I find this solution more simple:

A man in his late 20's get's kicked out of an bar in the middle of Cairo. With no money left, he wanders around Egypt, figuring out a way to make money. Eventually, he stubles into a tomb, and meets a God-like figure who could help him. Eventually, turns out he is the son of Lucas Shepherd. An former Archeologist who died in a terrible accident. The man later realizes, that his destiny is to finish what his father started.

See? Is that simple. You don't need the name 'Lara Croft' to make money. Doing this, is like making a film called "Norman Bates - McDonalds." and make Norman own every Mcdonalds in the world with his mother. I love Norman, but the idea will sink lower than Titanic.

[/rant]
    You either make a TR game, or you make another game.

I have my reasons for hatin'

And Ants, I'm goin' to send bulls on you.
    Villa, villa.

she is outta control everyone abandon ship!!

chillax rexie this is something awesome you could like it
    signature image

she is outta control everyone abandon ship!!

chillax rexie this is something awesome you could like it
    Looking back at my post, I do realize that I do act like a primadonna! xD

That's what headaches and lack of sleep does to one. Should go see a doctor about that.
    Villa, villa.

lol, try getting some sleep that will cure you
    signature image

Thank goodness this has real Lara and not some teeny-bopper "origins" waif!

damn right im not very keen on the origins stuff!
    signature image

I didn't mean for it to sound like like I hate Core (that stupid play area made me angry). I just never really classed them as gods gift type of developers.

I think theres only one that I've seen different yet unique games from.

Basically I hate neither CD nor Core but they just arn't on my list of favourite developers.

You people make it sound like it is against the law to criticize CD. Now, I don't love either dev team, but I do like the games and I criticize to make my opinion heard. Which is why there are forums in the first place. If people want to "whine" as some of you put it, then who are you all to say go away? How are your opinions better than their's? Just because all of you have love for CD, doesn't mean the rest of us have to as well.
    Humanity is not a species or a race, it is a STATE OF MIND.

You either make a TR game, or you make another game.

I have my reasons for hatin'

Rexie i think they are making this to keep our appetites satisfied for a little while till they release what i feel will be the most epic TR ever methinks theyre gonna release some info on TR:9 soon otherwise why hype us like this?
    signature image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12