Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: First Look

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: First Look

What Really Matters Is Being Yourself, And If That Includes Slowly Killing Then Eating Every Boy At Your School, Well Than I Say Do It.

ok so it sounds good... but something caught my eye... the characters? the spirits? it all sounds so... animeish... but love the idea any whoo. so glad its not an origins thingy.
    signature image

After reading this I must admit that it's definitely worth a try but I wouldn't get to excited about it.

It's still the download word that confuses me
    signature image

yeah download... what about pc players? it had better not be for only console players, i'm a console player myself but it would really be unfair.
    signature image

maybe download they mean one of those downloadable demo's will come out or some free content x_x or ....idk... gah i just want it to come out and see, i realyl hope they put more effort into this, it makes me sad when i see those "i'm disappointed" comments
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft

I knew it I just knew it!!!!!. This game is I love Lara and everything but come on Crystal are u guys serious. Just because square enix releases ugly looking turn base games dosn't mean you have to!. when they said co op i was thinking along the lines of like uncharted 2's co op. Change is ok but they made a zelda looking game. *writes angry letter to crystal dynamics*.

lol I think that most people are forgetting that this is not a Tomb Raider game, it's a "Lara Croft" downloadable adventure! TR9 is a "Tomb Raider" still in the works!
    "-Is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?"
    "Maybe I'm just happy to see you!" -Uncharted 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Miller View Post
    lol I think that most people are forgetting that this is not a Tomb Raider game, it's a "Lara Croft" downloadable adventure! TR9 is a "Tomb Raider" still in the works!
    Ok I calmed down know I guess the next tomb raider game will be so awesome that they need to release this mobile phone looking game. They are working on the real tomb raider game right......Right!. I mean come on the level editor tomb raider games look 100% better than this. I think its mobile download only. it has to be

Quote Originally Posted by pinpal View Post
    Ok I calmed down know I guess the next tomb raider game will be so awesome that they need to release this mobile phone looking game. They are working on the real tomb raider game right......Right!. I mean come on the level editor tomb raider games look 100% better than this. I think its mobile download only. it has to be
    i highly agree, makes sense too, i think they're just trying to keep us busy before they lose people thinking that the series is done and to see what Crystal is working with for the new game. i wrote to "Lara Croft" on facebook... i laugh when i say that but "Lara" replied to me

http://i47.tinypic.com/2im7yfn.jpg check out what's being said
    "Various myths use different names but they all apply to the same remnants of the ancient world." - Lara Croft

This sounds extremely mundane. Like Lego Indiana Jones, but without the lego people.
    Humanity is not a species or a race, it is a STATE OF MIND.

thats good we wont burst into lego blocks every time we die xD
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

I saw the pictures and almost boarded my F22 Raptor and set an intercept course for CD HQ. They bastardized the Tomb Raider games, into a Diablo style overhead view game type. I mean what the *bleep*????

And then it was pointed out that this is NOT a Tomb Raider game, but a genre spinoff, much like Halo Wars from the main series. And I can now forgive this. Hell I might even give it a chance.

Oh that, and also realized, I don't have an F22 Raptor

If the game is strictly a download, I guess I'll be sitting this one out, (again).

Quote Originally Posted by Randy 54 View Post
    If the game is strictly a download, I guess I'll be sitting this one out, (again).
    what do you mean again you didn't get one of the other TR games?

I have X-Box 360 but it's not hooked up for downloading so I didn't play Ashes or Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy 54 View Post
    I have X-Box 360 but it's not hooked up for downloading so I didn't play Ashes or Shadow.
    Oh ok

Here is the separate forum Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light created yesterday I believe.

I actually just noticed the new section, thanks for that.
    What Really Matters Is Being Yourself, And If That Includes Slowly Killing Then Eating Every Boy At Your School, Well Than I Say Do It.

Calm down people!! Keir has confirmed that this is not the next Tomb Raider game! It's merely DLC to keep us busy during our long and rough wait for TR9.
    "-Is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?"
    "Maybe I'm just happy to see you!" -Uncharted 2

Man, you guys are being typical Tomb Raider fans. Come on, the thing is barely released and you are already prejudging it. It has potential. Look, the series has to experiment with new things. All I care about is that they release a good game. I honestly would not care if it were Lara Croft Karts. If it is a good game, it is a good game. Plus, the style of the game is similar to that of Blizzard (Warcraft, Diablo), not Square Enix.
    Plus, it is not a Tomb Raider game, it is a completely new game, staring the main character of the Tomb Raider series: Lara Croft.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tombgeek View Post
    Man, you guys are being typical Tomb Raider fans. Come on, the thing is barely released and you are already prejudging it. It has potential. Look, the series has to experiment with new things. All I care about is that they release a good game. I honestly would not care if it were Lara Croft Karts. If it is a good game, it is a good game. Plus, the style of the game is similar to that of Blizzard (Warcraft, Diablo), not Square Enix.
    Plus, it is not a Tomb Raider game, it is a completely new game, staring the main character of the Tomb Raider series: Lara Croft.
    Big *thumbs up* for this post!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tombgeek View Post
    We have the right to judge it all we want. Really, it's like if CD released Lara Croft: The Musical and everyone going "AH! At least we have something!!" Look, you like it? That's great. Good for you. I, however, am reluctant to bite and I see nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

@adobeARTIST: Hey, it's been a while since you been here. How's it going?
    Humanity is not a species or a race, it is a STATE OF MIND.

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    I saw the pictures and almost boarded my F22 Raptor and set an intercept course for CD HQ. They bastardized the Tomb Raider games, into a Diablo style overhead view game type. I mean what the *bleep*????

And then it was pointed out that this is NOT a Tomb Raider game, but a genre spinoff, much like Halo Wars from the main series. And I can now forgive this. Hell I might even give it a chance.

Oh that, and also realized, I don't have an F22 Raptor
    what about a tornado euro fighter?
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast