Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light: First Look

It wasnt confirmed as tr9 but it's just obvious with the fact that he wouldn't say what it was but mentioned it on a tr forum
    signature image

It has to be one of those mini games on PSN that you pay $5... It has to be...
    "Hey, dude, I just bought the new. Tomb R... oh, credits...."

I am so sick of all the *ing that happens any time a new TR game comes out.

I was reading comments about this game some place else and some idiot was complaining about how all the new Tomb Raider games have sucked because they're too short and too easy. Uhh....I can complete Uncharted 2 in one sitting without any difficulty and that game got perfect scores.

Get over it that Guardian of Light is a different kind of game. It's a DOWNLOADABLE game for less than $20! It's NOT a regular Tomb Raider game! If you don't like this type of game, don't buy it! But at least it's SOMETHING! They didn't HAVE to make it! This game is for people who love Lara, like these types of games, and for people who don't have bugs up their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy 54 View Post
    One level or a whole game, it makes no difference. I want to hold that disc in my hands, see the pretty colors it makes, smell the new plastic, watch the tray swallow it up, etc..
    Well then you're missing out on a ton of really awesome games that can only be downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by SonicDeeHedgehog View Post

I was reading comments about this game some place else and some idiot was complaining about how all the new Tomb Raider games have sucked because they're too short and too easy. Uhh....I can complete Uncharted 2 in one sitting without any difficulty and that game got perfect scores.

Get over it that Guardian of Light is a different kind of game. It's a DOWNLOADABLE game for less than $20! It's NOT a regular Tomb Raider game! If you don't like this type of game, don't buy it! But at least it's SOMETHING! They didn't HAVE to make it! This game is for people who love Lara, like these types of games, and for people who don't have bugs up their asses.

Haha And The GoL isn't the only game, there's still gonna be TR9
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

Yeah!!! thats what I like to see a fan who doesn't say crap like "Lara is dead" like that pathetic thread I stumble upon on here a few days ago, I mean why would a TR fan post something like that?.

Quote Originally Posted by pinpal View Post
    Yeah!!! thats what I like to see a fan who doesn't say crap like "Lara is dead" like that pathetic thread I stumble upon on here a few days ago, I mean why would a TR fan post something like that?.
    That's the spirit If you're a fan, you're gonna have high hopes for every game and for every aspect of the Tomb Raider series and Lara Croft
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

Well then you're missing out on a ton of really awesome games that can only be downloaded
    I would hardly qualify a DLC as a game. I would need hours and hours of knee slapping fun to make it worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by pinpal View Post

Who said that Lara is dead?!? We are expecting a new game, not a disease. TR is not failure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana KC View Post
    Who said that Lara is dead?!? We are expecting a new game, not a disease. TR is not failure yet.
    YET????!!! LoL!
    "-Is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?"
    "Maybe I'm just happy to see you!" -Uncharted 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana KC View Post
    Check this out
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=102507
    Sad how people can think that. Even if the new game isn't really what I was expecting I wouldn't say that Lara Croft is dead. She just had a street named after her for goodness sake.

okay wow just me but it looks cheesy and not like what i want to see from tomb raider but i'm not going to give it a try of course it's tomb raider

Don't Worry about it :)

There only releasing this to buy time for the release of tombraider 9 , this is a good thing as it shows there putting alot of time and effort into it if they feel the need to release a game to keep us preoccupied.
    "Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home"

Well it is a pretty poor state of affairs if they have to release a spin off to keep the kiddies occupied while waiting for the next game. Could be true, but I would rather believe they wanted to try something different in an attempt to get more life into the franchise and more fans.

Mind you the fans of the classic games have been saying how they missed the traps, challenge and that feeling of walking into a new area and not knowing where to start. Well here it is, this is as close as we are likely to get to a next gen classic game, we get a different camera because it is co-op, but surely that is no reason to pass up something you might like. It even has single player for those who want to play it that way.
    Emma Watson would make a great Lara, and a British actress should play a British icon!

usually im jumping up and down about a laara croft game............. but im not for this game it llooks more like justice legue heros or fantastic 4 than a lara croft/tomb raider game
    signature image

Tomb Raider the co-op game, really not sure about this one would be watching the forum on this before i buy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234