Thread: Origins: Guardian of Light (?)

Origins: Guardian of Light (?)

Is Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Tomb Raider: Origins?

Origins is supposedly about Lara becoming who we know her as?
    GOL (Guardian of Light) has dropped the Tomb Raider, implying it is not about a Tomb Raider.

CD is working on 2 projects: GOL and possibly TR9. GOL could be the Origins story, where TR9 would be after the Legend trilogy.

So what do ya'll think?
    signature image

that could indeed be true, hehe i like how your avatar is the new lara croft logo type thing
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

I'm sure CD has a big surprise for all TR fans and the outcome will be a massive shock!

No it isn't.

*Elbows Keir*
    Villa, villa.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post

CD is working on 2 projects: GOL and possibly TR9. GOL could be the Origins story, where TR9 would be after the Legend trilogy.

So what do ya'll think?
    That would be great!!!

I think this is "Origins" ... That's the reason why it's called "Lara Croft" before she became Tomb Raider. 9th game will be called Tomb Raider....I think.
    signature image

i love rexie makes my day!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by danielsun View Post
    i love rexie makes my day!
    Aw, I love you too fella!
    Villa, villa.

my question:why digital download?my parents wont let me use the internet for shopping so i buy my games from the local store..how am i supposed to play this game?

i dont think the second project has to do with tr..probably thery are preparing another lok

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    my question:why digital download?my parents wont let me use the internet for shopping so i buy my games from the local store..how am i supposed to play this game?

i dont think the second project has to do with tr..probably thery are preparing another lok
    Sorry to point out:
    LOK died out years ago.. doubt they'll pick that up again (a gigantic shame!)
    And I read somewhere since square enix purchased Eidos, Crystal Dynamics works exclusively on TR titles only.. so.... u know..
    No siggie to display... move along...

Quote Originally Posted by Falkenwut View Post
    Sorry to point out:
    LOK died out years ago.. doubt they'll pick that up again (a gigantic shame!)
    And I read somewhere since square enix purchased Eidos, Crystal Dynamics works exclusively on TR titles only.. so.... u know..
    well i hope that's true, (about the exclusive TR games) meaning that fer sure the 2nd project is TR:9... i just hate not knowing D:
    signature image

I hope GoL isn't TRO. I still think the whole idea of TRO would be amazing, but I guess we have no choice to just wait and see...

indeed time will tell who even knows if origins is true those leaked concepts could just be experiments, but before we get ahead of our selves i shall be looking forward to this new game

me personally dont like the idea of origins i want the story to continue forward, and lara to have a new mansion like batman did to his
    signature image

well this thread is pointless...

so uh... 2010 is a good year for gaming, huh? Nintendo releasing 3 (possibly) games in their big franchises, 2 in the next few months... new tr- excuse me Lara Croft- game... final fantasy xiii in english... portal 2... all those games already relased (bayonetta, mass effect 2, etc) e3 is still to come...

okay im done ranting..
    signature image