Thread: Problems in the game... [update: patch released - read first post!]

Problems in the game... [update: patch released - read first post!]

Soon I will be vastly restructuring the 1st post to allow the dev's to easily see what is wrong, for example the bug's will be in one place, the annoyance's in the another...

And thank's everyone for submission's

I just hope the dev's pay attention!

Annoyance - Driving Controls vs. Tether

Great game guys-- excellent job!

What I find very annoying is how driving controls are contrary to some other controls in the game such as below:

• When an object outside of the vehicle is tethered, when I press "brake" it untethers the objects. (Suggestion: The untether button can be L3)
    • While riding a motorcycle, square should reload weapon, not handbrake. Square button is known globally among gamers to be the reload button on any action game. (Suggestion: Handbrake can be R3.)

Peace,
    Dr.Div

why hasn't anyone told about the pedestrians glitch
    I got just cause 2 and i love it!!!!

Found a glitch. When defending the technician in "Power Surge" when I win everyone starts shouting Scorpio and suddenly the game freezes. Awan Cendawan Power Plant is the place...

When you save it would be nice to spawn back at that location or atleast in the same area instead of way back at the stronghold, that was driving me crazy last night majorly! And someone might have said it already but planes disappear after completing airports, so why have the airport? And i know this is said but the grapple should NOT break at all, u can undo it so why have it break i want it invincible! And sometimes you can barely hit a tree and the car will get stuck into it and explode killing you instantly , yet other times it explodes and you can get out after-wards...

this bug makes crash modeling inconsistent
    crashing at low speeds will sometimes cause very noticeable vehicle damage
    while crashing at high speeds will sometimes leave both vehicles involved as nothing happened.
    Is that an exploding gas canister or popcorn?

Bug for PC eyefinity users that I did not notice on this list yet. When playing on all three screens, it is nearly impossible to hijack an aircraft as the button sequence will not appear. If I go down to one screen, the sequence appears, and then disappears when i switch back.

black market prices

i really think the prices for cars and guns is WAY TO HIGH, please fix so i dont have to pay thousands of dollars jus to buy one gun or one car. PLZ FIX, low or no prices!!!!!!

Any one AGREE???

One thing that needs to be fixed on the PS3 version is the trophy images. Just make them look the same as the achievements images though a patch.

Originally Posted by drdiv
    Great game guys-- excellent job!

What I find very annoying is how driving controls are contrary to some other controls in the game such as below:

• When an object outside of the vehicle is tethered, when I press "brake" it untethers the objects. (Suggestion: The untether button can be L3)
    • While riding a motorcycle, square should reload weapon, not handbrake. Square button is known globally among gamers to be the reload button on any action game. (Suggestion: Handbrake can be R3.)

Peace,
    Dr.Div
    -This must be very annoying, Do you have the control's flipped? As this is a big problem that quite a few people are experiencing

- I'll add this second one

Originally Posted by merciless18t
    Bug for PC eyefinity users that I did not notice on this list yet. When playing on all three screens, it is nearly impossible to hijack an aircraft as the button sequence will not appear. If I go down to one screen, the sequence appears, and then disappears when i switch back.
    Thank's Added

Originally Posted by JAGeng
    this bug makes crash modeling inconsistent
    crashing at low speeds will sometimes cause very noticeable vehicle damage
    while crashing at high speeds will sometimes leave both vehicles involved as nothing happened.
    Ok, I'll add this, anyone else experiencing this?? (I hadn't really noticed, but I havn't really payed that much attention...)

please fix the insane heat levels

gawsh i feel like im playing as alex mercer from prototype dodging the hell out of some mad helicopters homie.

Please just mix it up and make it also where paratroopers can land anywhere with the addition of ninjas.

Otherwise why the heck are they in the game if theres only 3 of them!? I know that they're secretive society who live secret lifes in panays secret service secretly of course but that dosent stop me from wanting to grapplehook them onto a helicopter and flinging their bodies into the ocean.

Annoyance/Glitch Its to hard to start a car chase! i had a heat level 3 and the people didnt chase me. I waited and when it hit level 1 heat a motorcycle came wtf? And when i dont want to start a chase or even have one they happen annoying :/

Originally Posted by JC2 lover
    i really think the prices for cars and guns is WAY TO HIGH, please fix so i dont have to pay thousands of dollars jus to buy one gun or one car. PLZ FIX, low or no prices!!!!!!

Any one AGREE???
    you are right about that the prices is too high some weapons costs 45000 while u get from 1 misson 10000!!!

when you do a wheely on a motorcycle the camera wants to go into the ground!

Exclamation game malfunction

when i go to load the game it gets really quiet and than i can controll the right controll stick altho i can do the normal things like contool the map with it so i know it works in game(sort of ) i also had a problem with the cars and people disipering just as a fyi it was somehow fixed tho via me re-loading a past save point . it seems to me that the load from last auto save might be part of teh problem beacasue i only have problems when i choose that option, when i load from the files it seems to work ok (or did) untill the first glitch is not hapening and yeah.

please fis this becasue i love this game and i love what you have done and neex a patch bad and as soon as possable thank you for your time of reading this =}

to add on to that first bug, you lose camera control when you click the button to look behind you in all vehicles. For the most part it's not a big deal unless your vehicle has a rotating turret...

Exclamation add on to earlyer post

i also noticed taht the hud is missing now and yeah this really sucks ={

BUG - Razor Hacker Mission

Plane with Little Guy in WILL NOT TAKE OFF... at full speed the damned thing just runs off the end of the runway and crashes.

I've tried other planes and they take off fine... the Little Guy plane though refuses to fly.

When i switches to alternative Controll L1/R1 instead of L2/R2 the car controll is wrong. in a mission ive to grapple someones car but when i press L2 (to brake/drive backwards) the grapple will release.... wtf? they have left both controls (grapple&back) on L2. plz patch it asap! its on the ps3 console maybe the controll bug is on the 360 too *

and plz bring custom music support on the ps3 too

The Heat level increase is way too drastic - it should be toned down.

I have full game 360 version.

Some annoyances and issues for me include no option for recentering the camera when in stunt mode, it seems to always go back to center. The market prices are pretty high, esp for those who preordered and got the added feature of having to pay AGAIN in game for AMMO for the weapon (bulls eye assault rifle) it seems both the rifle and my gun should use the same ammo. they don't. I have to pay 50k just to have a heli fly in ammo for my "reward for preordering the game" call it what you will, but I should be able to use rifle ammo to replenish it.

bugs involve the grapple not interfering with other people or things on the street, and in the same respect, on the 360, it snaps pretty easily really rendering it not nearly as fun as it could be. PC users have the ability to change that sort of stuff via game files. I feel almost punished for purchasing the 360 version. I played the original Just Cause on computer and it was stellar, so much in fact that I bought it for 360, and now JC2 for the 360. With no ammo, I can't cause chaos. Without money, I can't buy black market items, without chaos, I can't unlock items. Something has to give.

A stronger grapple would be great on my 360 version. Get rid of auto centering the camera or give an option. The crouch DEFINITELY needs to be fixed. You need to TOGGLE it with the button, not have to hold it down to stay crouched, and then try and shoot. you can't.

Sorry, but I just want to help make this game even better than it already is!!

I also agree with the heat level going ridiculous right off the bat. The demo version seemed much more calm in that area

enemies were not present but walls were shooting at me and i could not stop them. i eventually died. maybe enemies are getting stuck in walls

finally some people have started to agree with me on the L1/R1 issue with grappling and descending or brake/reverse. but the first post is still wrong. if the DEVS are looking only at the first post, then that's not an accurate bug report, but this is definitely a game-breaking problem. (as someone else said about square being universal for reload, R1 is universal for the trigger)

the first post still says it's an issue with SHOOTING and pressing L1, it's much worse, it's the L2 that disconnects grapple as well as brake/reverse/descend. unlike someone that said L3 should be grapple disconnect (it is horn), i suggest directional pad DOWN because it's not used during driving ANY vehicle.

i have to change the controls back anytime i try to use the helicopter for "wrecking ball" and then remember to change it back before i blow myself up with grenades while trying to grapple.

NEW BUG - when using the sniper rifle in the "scope" view with the firing buttons set to L1/R1, it still shows L1 and R1 at the top of the screen to indicate how to zoom in and out. it should say L2 and R2 for zoom. if you press R1 it's gonna shoot, and L1 will throw a grenade (which was very inconvenient for me at the time)
    PS3

additional website suggestion - I think the stats page should include total play time because i've been playing every free minute i have outside of work, which is a lot less than i'd like for it to be, but i've only got a FRACTION of the amounts of total kills, money earned, vehicles hijacked, etc that the leaders have, and it'd be nice to be able to gauge how much time these people have taken to rack up these super high numbers. maybe beside each person's screenname it should show their total play time on every page, as well as a top list for most total play time...it would be interesting to see.

i know the stats page isn't fully functional yet possibly, but whenever it gets going.
    PS3

Page 12 of 81 First First ... 289101112131415162262 ... Last