View Poll Results: Are you excited about the new Lara Croft game?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!! A brand new Lara game!

41 37.27%
  • I am excited but only if it turns out to be a full game

11 10.00%
  • I am not sure till I get more information on it

30 27.27%
  • No. I care more about the TR series than spinoffs

21 19.09%
  • No. The released title and/or Logo are not good

7 6.36%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you excited about Lara croft and the Guardian of light?

im excited about it
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

So digital distribution?

If this is successful then may this be the route of CD? Instead of using disks they can just distribute it digitally in theory saving them money through packaging and the likes?

Sony when that route with PSP-Go, granted that was more of a test or whatever!?

The problem with digital is that I can't trade games in when they turn out to be either a let-down or just pure crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    So digital distribution?

The problem with digital is that I can't trade games in when they turn out to be either a let-down or just pure crap!
    i like the way you think. i agree, even if a tomb raider game totally bummed it, i wouldn't trade it in...oh wait... it's not called tomb raider any more

Quote Originally Posted by Studded*Belt View Post
    i like the way you think. i agree, even if a tomb raider game totally bummed it, i wouldn't trade it in...oh wait... it's not called tomb raider any more
    I didn't really mean TR in that last post (gotta cover myslef:P) but I just think that having the option to trade in is a lot better than your stuck with it so lump it type of thing!

its not the main game its like a side game!
    signature image

Still...

Better not be over a £5 Just never spent more than that on the store lol

Still...

Better not be over a £5 Just never spent more than that on the store lol
    You must be a great bargin hunter.

yea lol

must do favours.....

signature image

I didn't really mean TR in that last post (gotta cover myslef:P) but I just think that having the option to trade in is a lot better than your stuck with it so lump it type of thing!
    Yes i know(just still kinda ticked off with the change thats all ^^)
    And having the choice to trade in is always nice, not to mention, you gotta love box art ^^

Yes, very excited ! ^^

I am a french fan since 1997 but i am afraid for the futur of the Tomb Raider Licence.

PS : sorry for my english. xD

Download is kinda scary... I wonder if it'll be iPhone..

Hopefully PS3, 360, and PC

I cannot wait!
    signature image

I'm soooo excited!!!! =)

I'm HESITANTLY excited. It's a TR game/spinoff, so I'm excited. I'll be ecstatic once I learn if I'm actually going to be able to play it on my PlayStation 3...

In a very sick way I'm hoping they say its for something like wii only... not because I'm cruel and I think it should be, I just want to see what kinda reactions it would get if people hear of exclusivity.

Anyway as for my below £5 deal I will stick to that (maybe going a little higher around £10) me thinks because I have never seen a game on the store that is all that good if I'm honest... it is for the first couple of hours then it just gets left!

If I can play it in remote play then that could be a reason for me to get it but we know that won't happen due to the PSP's lack of 2nd analogue!

Of course I'm excited, and just because it's something new and fresh, doesn't mean that it has to be a fail.

In a very sick way I'm hoping they say its for something like wii only... not because I'm cruel and I think it should be, I just want to see what kinda reactions it would get if people hear of exclusivity.
    People hated the exclusivity on the DLC so don't think it would be a good idea to make this console specefic.
    signature image

indeed chriss99 indeed
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    Well, I still need more.

But even in which angle I look at it, it still looks like LOTR crossover!
    exactly my thoughts...no im not excited.i think they are gonna make another mediocre product and the fact that it will be coming in digital release confirms that.which game that respects itslef comes out in digital release?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    exactly my thoughts...no im not excited.i think they are gonna make another mediocre product and the fact that it will be coming in digital release confirms that.which game that respects itslef comes out in digital release?
    These ones (in my book anyway)
    Siren (To some the best survial horror in a while)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=qgiE...eature=related
    Battlefield 1943
    http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=TM4F...eature=related

To be fair even on a disk TR is hardly a masterpiece to gaming... so I doubt digital only is going to cause all that much problem.

I LOVE YOU ANTS!!!

i've been talking about Battlefield 1943 coming out on digital release and saying its great, totally awesome you achknowledge it aswell

hmmm i wonder, do you have said game on xbox360?
    signature image

i'm pretty excited for this, though i wanna see some trailers first.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    I LOVE YOU ANTS!!!

i've been talking about Battlefield 1943 coming out on digital release and saying its great, totally awesome you achknowledge it aswell

hmmm i wonder, do you have said game on xbox360?
    Your only human

I honestly still haven't bought it myself (Played it a lot due to my friend buying it) I do plan on buying it but I keep going to then I end up either forgetting or just buying something else! Still awesome though!

As for 360 I'm -at the minute- still only on the sony side but plan to buy a 360 soon cause Alan wake looks pretty interesting too. But if I wait someone else might buy me one (18th soon so just maybe?)

hey peoples..dont spoil other games in ur signatures

we are only talking about battlefield 1943 theres nothing to spoil its an online game loffle

yeah you better ants if you do we could totally game together
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    we are only talking about battlefield 1943 theres nothing to spoil its an online game loffle

yeah you better ants if you do we could totally game together
    I suppose the spoiler could come from my signature but its hardly a spoiler cause if you go on the Quantic dreams website that's the first thing your shown.

Anyway I will buy one eventually cause I saw a pre-owned 360 for aound £119 once - or maybe I dreamt it? I wasn't to blame in my chosing of console it was all this womans fault!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE-b...eature=related

EDIT - If it is my signature I'm sorry and I'll change it if people want?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast