Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light press release

Quote Originally Posted by GoranAgar View Post
    What's up with the logo??? Is Lara going Lord of the Rings???
    Oh and also... Please don't have just a Download for the game! I like the box art cover and its nice to have something tangible!!!
    So please make a little girl happy and have a disc version too.

maybe she can do what everyone else is doing with the modern warfare games and have a depressed american holding his assualt rifle walking out of the box with explosions in the background lol

its good i like the title but i would like a picture aswell if it included a picture or symbol i would be happy
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by danielsun View Post
    maybe she can do what everyone else is doing with the modern warfare games and have a depressed american holding his assualt rifle walking out of the box with explosions in the background lol

its good i like the title but i would like a picture aswell if it included a picture or symbol i would be happy
    well it's still early in the development, so don't fret sweetheart, i'm sure there will be kick-ass pictures soon. ^^

yay cleveledge! i mean yay like TRunderworld :P
    signature image

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please dont say its only to download ... :'( I hate I hate I hate ... I can download nothing, my net is tooo sloww :'( ... huuufffffff, I want it to be like TRU or ELsee ... or elsse ... I will cry :'( :P

Since people have been talking LOTR/Lara, heres my crappy edition to that talk lol

haha josh that is bloody amazing! i love it!
    signature image

Yes Josh BRILLIANT!

!!!!!yay!!!!!!!! =)

Great work guys!
    signature image

I'm totally stoked that there's been a new announcement in regards to a TR game. As long as I'm able to download it onto my PlayStation 3, I'll be happy.

I quite like the title. It's very reminiscent to Indiana Jones than Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings like other people think.

New character from Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light:

signature image

lol that is great XD

Underworld had a lot of great things about it, but was so short and seemed so rushed. I know they worked hard on it, but I'm sorry, I was disappointed, simply because it had every chance to be so much more. I felt Eidos / CD "sold out". It just wasn't TR to me. It became like every other game out there and sold out to the "shoot em up / zombie crowd". I can't explain it very well, but to me TR is special, as it is to all fans, and I felt the fans got sold out.

I do applaud Eidos/CD for their work on Underworld - being as I've never done that type of work, I cannot imagine the levels of stress, etc., involved. There were lots of cool new things about TRU, but I'm sorry to say it is far from my favorite TR game.

The DLC was rather salt in the wound for a lot of the fans who have supported TR over so many years. I hope this game is not going down, or proceeding TO the same path. I miss TR - REAL TR. I hope GOL is not some thrown together thing.

I am keeping fingers crossed!!!!! Thank you for the updates, and allowing me to say my peace.

haha awesome pics

i dont think it will be some thrown together piece from what i hear it is something new and exciting so i am rather curious as to what its gonna be like and looking forward to the GDC next week, so sounds good to me what they are doing
    signature image

I shall give my gander at what this shizzle is all about.

As Keir has said many times "working on 2 projects." This must mean [imo] that they are currently working on TR9, and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is only a side project, or filler as so it would seem...

I think this game will focus on Lara's time when she grew up in the Amazonion[?] forest of when her mum's plane crashed. Thus explaining the bow and arrow.

And TR9 should focus on Lara and her father, or perhaps flashbacks of her father while on a treck in a colliseum or something fighting lions.

Either way, I wanna find out what it's about just so I can do a little jiggy dance
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by hiMe View Post
    I shall give my gander at what this shizzle is all about.

As Keir has said many times "working on 2 projects." This must mean [imo] that they are currently working on TR9, and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is only a side project, or filler as so it would seem...

I think this game will focus on Lara's time when she grew up in the Amazonion[?] forest of when her mum's plane crashed. Thus explaining the bow and arrow.

And TR9 should focus on Lara and her father, or perhaps flashbacks of her father while on a treck in a colliseum or something fighting lions.

Either way, I wanna find out what it's about just so I can do a little jiggy dance
    they crashed in the himalayas!
    signature image

Still a pretty good guess, although hiMe was probably not aware of that yesterday.
    signature image

Oh crap yeah. Atleast I was right about the new game being set in the Amazonian forest area and stuff.
    signature image

Yay, Traps, Traps, Traps.

Oh no, they rehashed those darn spiders again....

and did they mention a summer release for this? So that puts TR9 early 11'?????
    signature image

Thumbs Up

Ok. I admit at 1st I was not interested in this game but after seeing the newest trailer I may be in.

But one request please CD: Have the option to remove/disable those awful circle icons underneath each character please! For those of us who love a clean interface.

Thanks.
    Http://Gamer4Lyfe.1up.com

Quote Originally Posted by naraku View Post
    Yay, Traps, Traps, Traps.

Oh no, they rehashed those darn spiders again....

and did they mention a summer release for this? So that puts TR9 early 11'?????
    What does the release if GOL have to do with when TR9 is released, 2 different teams are making the games and they were started at different times. At the rate game development time is stretching out (probably 4 years for TR9) we will be lucky to get it any time in 2011. I really doubt it is going to be early 2011, we would have already sussed out the name of the game from the trademark registration. Nothing has been lodged, we have no announcement and they are busy marketing GOL, TR9 is not coming out within the next 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer4Lyfe View Post
    Ok. I admit at 1st I was not interested in this game but after seeing the newest trailer I may be in.

But one request please CD: Have the option to remove/disable those awful circle icons underneath each character please! For those of us who love a clean interface.

Thanks.
    Perhaps they think those coloured circles will come in handy to identify which character is which during fast gameplay when the camera is a fair distance away. Or even identify where you character is.
    Emma Watson would make a great Lara, and a British actress should play a British icon!

sooo what happened to this kick ass picture i was promised Studded*Belt?

gief please lol
    signature image

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast