Thread: just cause 2 file has corrupted

just cause 2 file has corrupted

Thumbs Down just cause 2 file has corrupted

my freaking just cause 2 file has corrupted d@mnit 50% gameplay and 30hours now im gonna start all over again D@MNIT!!!

Unhappy

Ah man that sucks! I feel your pain!!!
    www.youtube.com/lennartjuhh! Please Check out my videos! Subscribers: 86 Video Views: 75553

I'm going to make multiple saves right now.

Unhappy

I have had that with other games... It's horrible. Yeah, I always create two or more saves too. Usually I do it in case there is a power outage or something that damages my current save, so I always have another. I save on one slot, play the game, save on the second, then repeat. Can be a gamesaver.

sorry to hear that, but please watch your language. circumventing the forum censor is against the rules

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Originally Posted by Driber
    sorry to hear that, but please watch your language. circumventing the forum censor is against the rules
    im so sorry dude im just angry

Huh?? Dude.. what are you talking about??

You mean the one in that "Game Data Utility folder? That's fine to delete/corrupt dude.. the next time you start the game.. the PS3 will install it back again.

I backed up my Just Cause 2 save data by the way.. Gotta' be safe. (Always wear a Jimmy? )

yeah I always manual save and keep at least a minimum 3 revolving save files

pinakbet!!

Question

Originally Posted by Driber
    Eidos makes games where you can slaughter people in all the ways you can think of, but you can't swear? A well, i still accept the rules but i think its a bit odd.
    As long as there is money, there is war. -RenegadeDennis
    BTW, give us cheats and a stronger and longer grapple please!!!

Originally Posted by RenegadeDennis
    Eidos makes games where you can slaughter people in all the ways you can think of, but you can't swear? A well, i still accept the rules but i think its a bit odd.
    it's perfectly simple: JC2 is 18+ and not intended for children. the Eidos forums are for all ages as not all games are 18+ and thus we need to make sure the language used on the forums is suitable for children

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Originally Posted by Enkeixpress
    Huh?? Dude.. what are you talking about??

You mean the one in that "Game Data Utility folder? That's fine to delete/corrupt dude.. the next time you start the game.. the PS3 will install it back again.

I backed up my Just Cause 2 save data by the way.. Gotta' be safe. (Always wear a Jimmy? )
    ah dude im playing jc2 on the 360 not on the ps3 sorry im still

Iv tried downloading the game five time but it gets about 20 percent something around that and says this game is corrupt and I don't know why