Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Here it is, the official "How can I help a new LOK game be created?" thread.

Thumbs Up Much obliged!

Yay! Blood AND a Vader cookie! My life is complete.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

got the first blood omen ill try nd get every secret raziels revenge just yuhh wait nd see Lol

yaays! about time this thread got stickied!!

GOOD JOB UMAH!

Right now it's just me speculating but I think that there is a rather big chance that it will turn out as I expect, so I am posting in advance.

While I think that every Tomb Raider game sold takes us further away from a new LoK game, I know that there are some fans of both franchises here, or people that are simply willing to support CD by buying their every product.

I was absolutely sure that I would skip Guardian of Light, but this information may change my mind if it is what I think it is.
    "October to December the Downloadable Lara Croft campaign continues with 5 [DLC] packs available across all formats.
    (...)
    The further two packs are playable character packs, offering gamers the chance to experience the entire adventure without Lara Croft and Totec and instead with some other well-known videogame characters..."
    The options about who these "other well-known video game characters" are are rather limited, unless SE lends CD some characters from FF. It's a CD game after all.
    I never thought that I will be encouraging people to buy DLC.
    And if these characters are not Kain\Raziel? Then we can start "harassing" CD that we would like to see them.

But as I said - at this point it's just a guessing game.

If they are in fact Kain and Raziel, I wonder how they'll look on PS3

I just might have to buy the game

Even anything like this, a cameo or a gimmick in another game, would be more than welcome since it proves the series isn't beyond consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Escaton View Post
    Even anything like this, a cameo or a gimmick in another game, would be more than welcome since it proves the series isn't beyond consideration.
    Indeed. Plus, both Raziel and Kain have very distinctive looks to them, if nothing else it will get people wondering just where these characters came from.
    Help out with the effort for a new Legacy of Kain game! (list updated on December 6th)
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...74#post1270474

I would definitely get that game if they were in it.

Hopefully we will see a new game in the series sometime soon as US CEO of Eidos, Bill Gardner has expressed some interest in reviving the series. Obviously we're doing something right ^_^

i agree
    we need another

Falling in line

Hello everyone! (trying not to sound too cheery and naive)

This is quite special for me. I usually don`t sign up to any forums and social networks of any kind, I just read on and don`t really get that fired up and have strong opinions. But after reading this (and being a LoK fan of course) I couldn`t help my self. I actually just got registered only for this thread.

I`m from Sweden (just to let you know that the LoK series is global) and I want another LoK game!

That`s it for now but I´m gonna try to sound off more later on with ideas and such.

Hey Caravaggio! Let me be the first to welcome you here! It's nice to see that Legacy of Kain's following is still growing, despite the amount of time that has passed. Stick around and don't be afraid to post questions/theories/anything LoK related, we're all pretty friendly around here.
    Help out with the effort for a new Legacy of Kain game! (list updated on December 6th)

welcome to the forums,Caravaggio!
    "are you trying to bore me into submission?" ~ Raziel/Defiance
    signature image

I finally decided to directly pester Crystal Dynamics as to whether or not Kain and Raziel will be in Lara Croft: Guardian of Light. If people here add their voices to my chorus, we can send them a strong message.

Thank you for the warm welcome Raziel'sRevenge and majinkura!

I`ve been trying to come up with something to write but it`s pretty much the same as most people here already have written. I`m really looking forward to the reveal of the extra/alternate characters for the Lara Croft game.
    It seemed like there was gonna be two packs so one is probably JC Denton or/and Agent 47. But it would be a no brainer that the second pack would be Raziel and Kain since the game is mostly taking place in old ruins and it`s a platforming action puzzle game.

If we know anything, It`s that vampires love jumping around, delivering awesome spells and combat moves and solving mind boggling puzzles!

"CD may as well rename the game Raziel and the Guardian of Balance"

ah that´s awesome, Escaton somehow I say Raziel and Kain would fit much more in ancient enviroment than Denton or Hitman

Well, I've "added my voice to the chorus" lol But in all seriousness if we find out they are indeed going to be playable characters I'll have to update my list! Any sort of attention brought to Legacy of Kain is good, and who knows, maybe I'll even like Laura Croft: Guardian of Light!

Thanks, people.

it would be so awesome if they are im deff getting this game if they are

Greetings everyone,

I have read some of the postings here on this thread and also decided to chime in and sign up just to post. Like many of you, I have long awaited some news as to a new game for the series, and have searched the internet for any news just as I'm sure most of you have as well. I figured posting here in the official Eidos forums, that you would get a kick out of how LoK changed my life.

About 4 years ago, I was contacted by a lady on a social network site, because she liked my picture ( the Kain 'bat' symbol) and she knew what it was. We met in real life and talked about many things, LoK being one of them. Both of us had all the games, and were huge fans of the series. We both talked for hours till it was almost daylight, then we parted ways.

Here it is now, and that lady is now my wife, and we will be having our 1 year anniversary this halloween. Directly due to LoK, I'm happily married to a wonderfull woman that loves the series as much as I do.

We would both love to see a new game sometime in the future, and I'm sure we will both cuddle while we play it too lol

Wow! First of all, congrats on finding each other! I think I can speak for all of us when I say we wish you two all the luck in the world. I have to say, that's quite possibly the most impressive real life impact I've seen Legacy of Kain have. Second, welcome to the forums! Stick around and feel free to add your voice to the community, we're all pretty friendly around here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightBreed View Post
    Greetings everyone,

I have read some of the postings here on this thread and also decided to chime in and sign up just to post. Like many of you, I have long awaited some news as to a new game for the series, and have searched the internet for any news just as I'm sure most of you have as well. I figured posting here in the official Eidos forums, that you would get a kick out of how LoK changed my life.

About 4 years ago, I was contacted by a lady on a social network site, because she liked my picture ( the Kain 'bat' symbol) and she knew what it was. We met in real life and talked about many things, LoK being one of them. Both of us had all the games, and were huge fans of the series. We both talked for hours till it was almost daylight, then we parted ways.

Here it is now, and that lady is now my wife, and we will be having our 1 year anniversary this halloween. Directly due to LoK, I'm happily married to a wonderfull woman that loves the series as much as I do.

We would both love to see a new game sometime in the future, and I'm sure we will both cuddle while we play it too lol

I wish I could be as lucky as you!

everyone should check this link out might raise some more hopes http://thegamingliberty.com/index.ph...-in-the-works/

Um, well,All he said was 'we're listening to the fans'. Every company has to do that. But I think it's more encouraging that interviewers are still asking about Lok 7 years after the last release. And it's nice to hear that Eidos and Square are gelling fairly well (although they would say that, wouldn't they?
    I'd be apathetic if I weren't so lethargic-Peter Griffin

Well i would like to sign uo for the support of this great franchis.

To put it simple, this serie might be one of the first series where the story did matter, which had the reason for me to play the games. Stil this day i praise this game serie as one of the best story telling there has been made.

However i also have to see it from another point of view, as a seller. How do you sell a game, that in order to understand it, you must know much of it's historie, which is very hard to sell. I work in a store where we rent movies out and selling games out to our customers (blockbuster in denmark) and i have seen what sells. Games like Fifa sells no matter what, even there is a small change from the different season games, they sell. Fantasy games does have a little harder to sell some times, which the different reviews are crucial for a fantasy game to sell. Customers are aware of the different sites that review the different games. Even then, games like call of duty, medal of honor and mafia sells good, while games like mass effect, dragn age or final fantasy does have a little harder time but they sell because of two reason, mainly good reviews and the companys that make the games.

Stil i am positive about making a new game in this serie.
    Gromph_Foul = 94 necromancer - Diablo 2. Gone but not forgotten.
    "Ever the optimist" Jarlaxle - Promise of the witch king.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast