Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Things are are about to get hot!

Things are are about to get hot!

Look at Lynch's hair lol!
    Seriously though, what happened to Lynch's glasses from the first game and the pair from the cgi trailer? Sun-glasses wont really help in a dark looking game.
    I like the light effects, preeety and Kane looks abit 'odd'.

I agree, Kane doesn't look bad-ass any more

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    I agree, Kane doesn't look bad-ass any more
    I can tell by his face has changed and his small cropped hair is now looking like a mop glued to his head.

Haha my cousin joked around that he looks like a rabbi :P

Observations I've made from some of the new screenshots:

Some more oddball weapons here. Looks like Kane is sporting a police issue revolver. Some of the police are wielding this handgun in various shots.

and this is the shot that really tells a lot about the game I think. Look at two things:

1. Guns strapped to your back actually have a "strap" now?!? craziness.
    2. Lynch is seen here with two rifles, I think this says that the whole loadout system is being tweaked. Clearly more guns are going to be the focus of this game. In the first game you could not carry two rifles like that. It also begs the question... is Lynch also carrying a sidearm? This kinda tells me that the game must not "give" you your guns during the mission, that instead you select them or arm yourself somehow. I don't know...

Kane's The7-tattoo and push dagger are gone this time.

Originally Posted by jam13
    I believe the tattoo is still there, we just have not seen any pictures where it's visible as most pictures focus on Lynch.

It annoys me that people are saying that this game look mediocre in terms of graphical fidelity. The style aside, these screen shots seem to have a good amount of detail put into them. Sure they could be doctored, and yes screens are never the best indication of graphical quality, but they look good. They look very good.

Originally Posted by jam13
    yep i realized that also
    im kinda didnt like how the game turned out

Originally Posted by Bawabus
    It annoys me that people are saying that this game look mediocre in terms of graphical fidelity. The style aside, these screen shots seem to have a good amount of detail put into them. Sure they could be doctored, and yes screens are never the best indication of graphical quality, but they look good. They look very good.
    Its still in early stages i believe, wait untill the polishing stage comes then thats when the game becomes even more beautifull.

Yes, it's pre-alpha build.

To me, graphics don't really play a big role. As long as the story will be captivating, I'm all set.

graphics look okay, i dont care much about the graphics anyway. i just hope gameplay&graphics&animations wont look outdated

Sweet, I can't wait to hear more about this game.

I love this concept art.

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    I love this concept art.
    I guess there's the merchindise Lynch was after.

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    I love this concept art.
    That is really cool. I love the art from the first game.

"My old friend Kane flies over tommorow"

Is it just me or are Kane's arms really big??? Maybe it's just me but he's got some gorilla arms going on. They don't really seem proportional to the rest of his body.

and I loved the concept art with the ship. It would be amusing if Dog Days ended on a ship, just like Dead Men ended.

Is it just me or are Kane's arms really big??? Maybe it's just me but he's got some gorilla arms going on. They don't really seem proportional to the rest of his body.
    It's just not very good angle of the camera.
    And talking about gorilla. Let's look on Chris Redfield from RE5

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    I've noticed that aswell, Lynch was supposed to be heavily built compared to Kane.

Chris Redfield isnt human, he can physically punch a boulder multiple times that weighs 2 tons. Dont get me wrong it is perfectly normal to see young men with massive biceps uppercutting boulders and then shoulder-barging them into oblivion.

As promised, a bunch of very interesting articles have popped up (I'm thinking that maybe we need a "KL2 in the Media" thread to post all the worthwhile articles we stumble across ..hmmm?). Here's one I found to be pretty fun to read:

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/kane_ly...view-2162.html

sample:

Alright, so right now this revelation may not sound like much of a bombshell, but I assure you that you’ll be taken aback when you see this game in action for the first time.
    The demo kicked off with a stylish, shaky close-up of our favourite miscreants shovelling noodles into their ex-con maws. Neither man looked particularly happy, but then they rarely do. After a moment or two of sullen chewing, the meal was interrupted by angry shouts - at which point the camera whipped around to reveal several armed men bursting into the restaurant. As the first of many gunshots rang out, Lynch dived away from the table and... well, to be honest it was kind of hard to keep track of what happened immediately next, as the camera was shaking all over the place. Essentially what I saw was an extremely smooth transition from cut-scene into gameplay - except that the camera movement itself wasn't smooth at all. It's hard to convey the contradictory nature of this scene, but in a nutshell it felt like all hell broke loose in the space of about two seconds, with a fearless Handycam operator attempting to document the whole thing.
    Kinda makes you wish the game was out already, don't it?

"Don't it!!!?" >>

喋血雙雄 2:伏天

Very interesting!

Nice previews there, I am pretty hyped already and can not wait for some footage!
    But I noticed a great difference in the visual quality from the trailer and the screenshots. I thought that the trailer were ingame but seeing all this "ugly" (exaggerating here) things, I am a little bit disappointed.

But I have no doubt this game will be frantic in motion. Sadly there were no comments on the sound in the previews because the gunshots in the trailer were absolutely amazing.

Originally Posted by Unpaid Intern
    As promised, a bunch of very interesting articles have popped up (I'm thinking that maybe we need a "KL2 in the Media" thread to post all the worthwhile articles we stumble across ..hmmm?).
    You got it.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last