Thread: Panau Tribune and Robert James Carter

Panau Tribune and Robert James Carter

I feel like there is some significance to the seal at the top of the Panau Tribune. Looks like an assortment of numbers. 2, 6, 11, 8, and 3. But I could be WAY wrong. It might just be fancy Panauian letters.

Also, how do you look at the source code?
    Insert clever signature here.

Any hints you'd care to share with us AlmightyColdMan?
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

damn to hard to find!

Originally Posted by Smoutefretter_BE
    damn to hard to find!
    I've given up, MyColdMan you've played us around for a while now and are viewing this thread so please tell us ha
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

I think he's really enjoying watching us run in circles.

Yes, he is! Look at his profile!

Current Activity: Viewing Thread Panau Tribune and Robert James Carter

He said in other posts sorry been busy but got some pretty exciting & special stuff coming up soon, I hope this weren't just it because so far there's nothing at all amazing tbh....

Yes, I saw that 8 in the Panau Tribune logo and thought there might have been something there.
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

This is SO annoying.

Originally Posted by QCypher
    This is SO annoying.
    Tell me about it! I've tried everything sperm the four highlighted P's above the picture everything!

Ya, I still got nothing.

Can't believe he's just gone offline and left us dieing!

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Tell me about it! I've tried everything sperm the four highlighted P's above the picture everything!
    naa, they're not highlighted. It's how you do capital letters when you the whole line is using an upper case font.
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

Originally Posted by Movura
    naa, they're not highlighted. It's how you do capital letters when you the whole line is using an upper case font.
    Yeh but the 'supporting' and 'our beloved' are all capital letters to but yet they dont start with highlighted bold.

actually they're not, I thought the same as you to start with... but looked closer and it is to capitalise it (they're all nouns), though it is suspicious how all the nouns begin with P, i give you that

what about the letter at the beginning of each paragraph

Originally Posted by Movura
    though it is suspicious how all the nouns begin with P, i give you that
    Ohh ok, I'll leave that to the journalists then. Btw MyColdMan hints would be nice

maybe you have to help them to get the wale from the beach
    can't wait
    pre ordered JUST CAUSE 2 SPECIAL EDITION

Originally Posted by -->Powersystem<--
    maybe you have to help them to get the wale from the beach
    I see by blowing the living out of it!

Hints would be VERY nice. This whole thing is distracting me from homework. While Im sick. Which makes it all twice as hard. >_>

Originally Posted by QCypher
    Hints would be VERY nice. This whole thing is distracting me from homework. While Im sick. Which makes it all twice as hard. >_>
    Same problem mate, got A-level exams and one of them is tomorrow but revision ent going well So MyColdMan please give some hints in exchange for JC2 ruining my life!

I think we need a hint MyColdMan.

Really intresting, hype levels are at 110% for this game myself.
    North America deserves 5 pre-order bonuses to!

I bet we're WAY over thinking it. When we finally get the password, we'll all be like, "OOOHHHHH, that makes sense. I should have seen that..."

Probably...

Bit bored now tbh, anyone else? The locked section best be good because I hope this isn't all the exciting & new cool special stuff we was promised last week otherwise I'd be gutted because Robert Carter has brought nothing new to us worth getting hyped over.

Page 3 of 18 First First 123456713 ... Last