Thread: Make your own Batman movie

Make your own Batman movie

But it was an awesome scene >.> you yourself suggested a TDKR movie...

I would collaborate with Zach Snyder to make The Dark Knight Returns.

Batman-Clint Eastwood
    Gordon-Gary Oldman
    Robin-Chloe Moretz
    Superman-Christopher Reeve
    Two-Face-Mickey Rourke
    Green Arrow-Sean Connery
    The Joker-Jack Nicholson
    Mutant Leader-CG enhanced Michael Clarke Duncan
    Score is a combination of different pieces by different composers and artists.I know it was used in Watchmen,but I think that Dylan's The Times They Are A Changin' would fit the mood of TDKR Perfectly.The opening Credits feature Miller's original artwork and panels phasing into their live action counterparts.
    signature image

Originally Posted by batfan08
    I would collaborate with Zach Snyder to make The Dark Knight Returns.

Batman-Clint Eastwood
    Gordon-Gary Oldman
    Robin-Chloe Moretz
    Superman-Christopher Reeve
    Two-Face-Mickey Rourke
    Green Arrow-Sean Connery
    The Joker-Jack Nicholson
    Mutant Leader-CG enhanced Michael Clarke Duncan
    Score is a combination of different pieces by different composers and artists.I know it was used in Watchmen,but I think that Dylan's The Times They Are A Changin' would fit the mood of TDKR Perfectly.The opening Credits feature Miller's original artwork and panels phasing into their live action counterparts.
    Clint EASTWood? Bat Man?
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Originally Posted by jvini
    Clint EASTWood? Bat Man?
    Yep
    signature image

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Yep
    As awesome as Clint Eastwood would make Batman he's sadly a little too old to do that : /

I honestly have no idea who would play him, unless they wanted Christian Bale or Kevin Conroy to, but Bale isn't old enough to play a TDKR Batman, who's supposed to be in his 50's or 60's I think

Oh, you were referring to the comics, not the actual sequel to TDK? Well, I don't know either. Let's just stick with Christian Bale for continuing the TDK sequel.

Originally Posted by jvini
    Oh, you were referring to the comics, not the actual sequel to TDK? Well, I don't know either. Let's just stick with Christian Bale for continuing the TDK sequel.
    Well I meant TDKR, I just don't know actors around the right age who could play Batman that good, MAYBE Bruce Willis or William Hurt if they wanted to, idk...

A Beyond movie would be BEAST if done right.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    PS2: And this is how Nolan's Killer Croc would look like:

African-American Cannibalist with a skin condition.
    Theres a criminal on the boat in The Dark Knight who looks exactly like that.
    The #1 Killer Moth Fan Of This Board! (C) all rights reserved.

Originally Posted by NoMoarDedCawpz
    Why just cause he's black? What's you problem honestly.

j/k

Originally Posted by NoMoarDedCawpz
    Oh he had scales and everything too, now?

Anyhow i wouldn't fancy Eastwood as Batman for TDKR, but for Beyond movie? Sure... But i'd prefer Kevin Conroy there.

Clint Eastwood is badass, and Batman is badass... But Clint is just too old to play the part now. <=/

Maybe back in the day when he was a *little* younger, he would've done just fine...

You know what's interesting is, in the '60's Adam West series, they wanted Clint Eastwood to play Two-Face. Isn't that awesome?

Originally Posted by JackWinz
    A Beyond movie would be BEAST if done right.
    I'd watch, but the original Batman beats new Batman, Terry McGinnis anyday.

Keep in mind,that I have Christopher Reeve on my list,saying that this is just my wishlist.
    signature image

Originally Posted by DarkKnightReturns
    You know what's interesting is, in the '60's Adam West series, they wanted Clint Eastwood to play Two-Face. Isn't that awesome?
    Shame the show got canceled. =(

Originally Posted by Drazar
    I actually like All-Star Batman and Robin. I just think people can't accept the idea of Batman actually being a lost soul and being alittle nutty.

Yeah alot of movies have changed the characters too much. The problem really with Wolverine Origins was that noone of the screenplay/script writers we're into Wolverine.. So they literally just made a script for cash. It didn't make things worse when Hugh Jackman claimed the movie was for comic fans... Sure people would now tell me "ooh but hes just an actor! he couldn't effect the movie!" But he *could* have. He was one of the producers for this film. =*( I really don't even wanna think what will happen in Wolverine Origins 2. =(

It's funny tho how Nolan's serie is so hyperrealism that its not Batman.. Yet all the comic loyalty to the story and characters is so goooood. I mean sure Joker wasn't permawhite in the same sense as the comics, but the character was just spot on.
    just gonna say something to the X-Men Origins Sequel.... apparently Brian Singer (i think thats the name) is comin back to the franchise and that hell be directing the movie. hopefully theyll fire the god damned writers cuz i dont think i can handle any more retardation. Also heard a rumor of it being set in Japan which would be kinda cool... but i have an odd feeling it will fail. though well prob see Sunfire if it is set in Japan.
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Bryan Singer is doing X-Men First Class, which is a prequel but not part of the Wolverine serie. First Class is like to my knowledge about young Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Storm, and others who attended Xavier's school with them.

I really don't have faith in the Wolverine serie sadly. I want to be optimistic but i just can't. =*(

Isn't the next X-Men Origins about Magneto? And really, I'd rather Origins came before X-Men, United, and Last Stand. It would've made much more sense, and not rather seeing an upgraded mutant version of Star Wars.

Eh i don't know whats happening with David S. Goyer's Magneto origin, but Wolverine Origins broke enough box office cash to quarentee a sequel. ;_;

So Anyhow... Another movie idea:
    Batusi: The Batman Musical

Director: Tim Burton
    Batman: Viggo Mortensen
    Joker: Johnny Depp
    The Music Meister: Neil Patrick Harris
    Harley Quinn: Kristin Chenoweth
    Two-Face: Hugh Jackman
    Mr. Freeze: Sir Patrick Stewart
    Catwoman: Idina Menzel
    Gotham District Attorney: Adam West
    Commissioner Gordon: Kevin Conroy
    Poison Ivy: Helena Bonham Carter

Synopsis
    The Music Meister breaks out of prison vowing revenge on the Dark Knight. Gathering the most viscious villains to his side. Batman with Commissionaire Gordon and the new District Attoruney are about to face their grimmest fight ever, where they can only truly win, by the power of music!

^ I've recently learned that they might not be doing Magneto's origin since X-men first class will cover the majority of his origins supposibly.

As for the X-Men movies, I hear they wanted Zack Snyder to do X-Men 3, but he rejected it to do Watchmen. Knowing how faithful he is to comics that would've been great, but then we wouldn't have Watchmen, or at least, the version that we got, which is pretty damn good all things considered.

I remember hearing about the Magneto Origins movie, and I thought it was a very good idea from what I've heard about the plot, but they really need to get someone better to work on those movies. If they do a Deadpool movie, they BETTER get it right...

Out of curiosity, is there a link for the Year One script anywhere? Now you've gotten me curious.
    http://leonscripts.users5.50megs.com...RONEscript.htm

Dont say I never gave you nothing

Thanks, that script is actually real interesting. It is kind of sad that it loses some of the charming essence of Year One, I don't know why he just stuck to his book the way it first came out, it was just fine as it was.

I know this movie will probably NEVER happen, but I think a Batman and Spider-Man movie would be awesome. Actors, I'm not sure, maybe the ones they have to play the characters right now, and a few new ones, as for the villains, I'm not sure, maybe Poison Ivy or Mr. Freeze alongside Mysterio, Kingpin, or Kraven The Hunter. I'd have to think it out a little more.

Originally Posted by angleslam99
    Took me awhile,but I read it.While it might be different,I thoroughly enjoyed it,that's saying something considering the fact that I hated Miller's previous film endeavor(I'm looking at you,The Spirit.)
    signature image

I know this movie will probably NEVER happen, but I think a Batman and Spider-Man movie would be awesome
    Who knows? They did it in the comics, so maybe in the near future, they'll make it happen. Joker and Carnage probably have to be a must. Venom, too.

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last